Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (40495 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by desiredhome: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
robosky02:

Okoko

They said reduce movement, but if you wouldn't they forces you to stay in doors by force

What's the difference between elekakia, rumuomasi and other areas? Isn't it same movement?
Olodo
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
My governor carry on.....
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by funshint(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Slimranky:
God bless all my Guy's that are married with kid's
May you all never lack what to feed your little kid's and wife this hard and end times
E no easy I must confess�
After these lockdown
Omo no dulling,do whatever you can to secure the bag
After all Heaven is not promised for some pastor's sef,
Na Owu dey make young boy look like Agadi
Money sweet like candy
I don't really understand what you're saying....sha don't go and do blood money all because say you wan form rich.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by funshint(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank God his satanic order will be nullified by monday; with the federal govt proclamation. Shame on you Wike!
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
/
Wike has just empowered landlords and gatemen.

Oya come comot for gate make we see. Aboki go padlock gate put key for pocket.

\
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Slimranky(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=funshint post=88926949]
I don't really understand what you're saying....sha don't go and do blood money all because say you wan form rich.

All those men doing it and cashing out loudly
Dem get two head
Nobody really wanna know your source of income,people just wanna celebrate success,

Make I burst your brain

If I see any baba with sure link and no blood spills required I will boldly do it....
E get boys wey be real men
And men wey be boys
Get rich or die trying bro
Broke life ain't for me

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by SirBunky85(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:
This one na overdo Abeg.

This man no get advisers at all.

Let him sit down and draw modalities on how to run the state constructively not all these dictatorial tendencies.
he doesn't listen to wise counsels,evn his commissioners and special advisers dey fear him
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Belleful: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
"(v) Landlords in these areas must take personal responsibility to enforce this lockdown as we will not hesitate to pull down any commercial building or structure that opens to business in violation of this specific directive."

brigadier wiked has spoken.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by ebifeventures(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na war
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by lammo: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
PDP governors are working in team
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by chuksmad(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Power don enter this one head. Even military regime can not dish orders like Wike. I weak for this guy, though not surprising, this is typically Ikwerre mentality

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by abokikhalifa: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
This is false imprisonment, a violation of the human rights.

Will human rights save you from Covid 19 ?
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Truetal: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by KnzMoney(m): 3:09am On Apr 28, 2020
All these governors are wicked sha... They've gotten a weapon to punish the masses: "LOCKDOWN"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by awoluyi(m): 3:28am On Apr 28, 2020
This is a "breakthrough" for the security and task force personnel. But they should all remember that on judgement day each of us will be rewarded accordingly.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2020
He has dictatorial tendencies.... I ve always known this from his time as local government chairman. He no dey change. Most ikwerre people are usually like this.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by BrutalJab: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Hoodbilonia: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Only for me to off my gen and boom
All my charges popped
Including my laptop.
Nepa see wohala now
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Dakad:
Honestly, oga Wike advisers are so dumb or probably the guy doesn't listen to advice. Just to reinstate my consistent stand regarding this lock down here and there, I don't have any issue with it. However, his approach is so cruel and not considerate. How could a governor announce total lock down in some area and give less than 24 hours notice. He announced lock down in the evening and take effect from the following morning. Who does that. How do you expect people to stock up their home. I know people who are confused now because they don't plan for such short notice. Wike needs to be considerate. Ogun state governor pleaded with PMB to give his people few more days to join a total lock down announce by PMB with almost 72hours notice

I'm not surprised anyway, this isn't election strategy

Wike does not listen to anybody..
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Will human rights save you from Covid 19 ?

Will Lockdown save you without testing?

Wike should stop the drama and bring out money for random sample testing in the State.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by WiszyFraud: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Essential:

God will not let u die. Which state are you. I want send u one rubber of garri and one bottle of groundnut.

grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Urokompo: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
The time for total lock down is now. now. and now.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Essential(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
WiszyFraud:

2104173187 (UBA bank) E. W. S.
Please help a brother before hungry kills me. This is the most difficult time of my life.. 1k will be more than enough.
send ur address not ur account.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Iykejohn419(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Wike sabi over do things, im own too much abeg.....

D guy no sabi talk

I pirry those in d state sha... Nah only God fit protect una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.