Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Take Your Time To Understand The Place Of Sacrifice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Take Your Time To Understand The Place Of Sacrifice (162 Views)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Time To Understand The Place Of Sacrifice by olamy7(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maybe you think success happens just so quick. Well it is not too late to think right. Success needs time, hardwork and patience if you would achieve it. So stop living like a normal person when you have a big dream to chase.

Stop wasting your time on things that won't count at the end. Leaving some of the things you love to do for your dream worth it. Here is this famous quote for you 'great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice and it is never a result of selfishness'. So why not get to know the key things you will sacrifice on your way up. Well this is actually for those who wish to live the boss free life one day. Kindly check this out, it will never take 1% of your day to read this.

https://www.emilojunews.com/2020/04/7-big-sacrifices-that-successful_26.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Leads To Career Fulfilment / Hot And Interesting Micro Biology Project Topics And Materials / Bank Big From Smart Online Business Of Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.