Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? (12792 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Yungmil: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Straight to the point. Bad debt and crazy customers.

Share yours

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by RPirez: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
I tele-commute (remote). I've got too much free time on my hands... I sleep whenever sleep catch me. undecided I even carry my work go 9ja for like 2mths due to boredom. sad

Mind you, I work from my room... grin

20 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Xscape047: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
My only challenge is ow to drill my boss kitten ....

Although I'm the best @ performing my duties

7 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Seequadry(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oga dey cheat me...

3 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by GboyegaD(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
None really as I started not long ago. I would have loved to have more to do but nonetheless, I'm grateful for the little I have to do.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Dobbes(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nothing. I work for myself.

8 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by confirmedniggae: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just started a new job as an accountant but i am yet to get the setting very well..

anyway ,we need a dispatch rider.

salary..70k

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by iampeterben(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
I love my job no challenges at all except the delay in payment of salary.

7 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by 900warriorz: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
This Life really no just balance

1 Like

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Robisky001(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Self-employed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yungmil:
Straight to the point. Bad debt and crazy customers.

Share yours
Which problem won pass low salary income

7 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Djdamian(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
FX Fluctuations and Inflation

2 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Kizzygentle: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am an interior designer and i need clients. If you need pop ceiling designs, wooden and pop tv frame units, paintings and screedings, lightings, furniture designs, outdoor relaxation spot etc.. reach out via dm.. very affordable
This is my only challenge and how I survive.. God bless you as u reach out or refer someone . ��

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Lilpen3758: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wahala for who get work....

2 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Deicide: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
No be person way get work go day face problem grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Sabistanley007: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Overload with work.
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Brokeloser: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
If not for sapa I for don burst my oga head with coke bottle.Very foolish short greedy,selfish prick

25 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by surevik(f): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ASPIRE CONSULTING is currently recruiting for the following positions:

1. Sales Representative
2. Marketing Officer
3. Business Development Strategist
4. Customer care officer
5. Human Resource Assistant
6 Personal Assistant

Qualification:
Minimum of OND in related field.

Method of Application:
Interested persons should forward their CV to: recruiter.aspireconsulting@gmail.com

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
www.aspireconsulting.com.ng
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
sbsbs
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Stress...

It can get very busy atimes. Am now in the midst of slowing down, a bit.
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
I need a new environment.
Holla me if you need are hiring a Software developer for your startup

1 Like

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Alfamann: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Me na promotion. 15 years, never promoted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Sirpaul(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lion dey work ant dey chop am....
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by moscobabs(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ayam the challenge in my place of work because if not I ought to have resigned before now smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by JayB11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Firstly, i really thank God for this rare privileged job i am into.

Secondly, my job is demanding a lot of hard work at all times. You resume early and close late, no assured weekends. I love the job but it doesn't give me much space to plan my future, so all i am struggling for is how to create a balance.

8 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by 96ACE: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
E Choke but as a real n*gga man dey always overcome

2 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Imoobot(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
1. Late closure
2. No time for myself
3. Low pay
4. No Social Life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Okortor: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nothing much except there's this my staff that by all means want to sleep with me despite ignoring her greenlight.

My next action is to sack her because I can't cheat on my wife but she's one of my best performing staff.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by chukwuibuipob: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
sad
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Jac007(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Well not really an issue. I studied geography but got an engineering job, I'm back to school life again as I read as if I have exams the next day. I need to catch up as soon as possible so I don't disgrace my lineage.

And for those wondering why I was employed in the first place, I was hammering on the words I AM A FAST LEARNER!!! at the interview. cry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by seunny4lif(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
I dey jobless
The work am facing now is joblessness

5 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by ebuclassic18(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
gossips from co workers

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: My Induction As A Certified Project Manager / 100k Job On The Mainland Vs 150k Job On Island. Please Help!!! / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.