Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) (8236 Views)

Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" / Donnie Mcclurkin,don Moen, Others Headline The Experience 2017-house On The Rock / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 6:36pm On May 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aenuSmPVlnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPjbysSHy0

"25So he said, "Canaan is cursed! He will be the lowest slave to his brothers.
26Praise the LORD, the God of Shem! Canaan will be his slave.
27May God expand the territory of Japheth. May he live in the tents of Shem.
Canaan will be his slave."
"
- Genesis 9:25
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aenuSmPVlnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPjbysSHy0

"25So he said, "Canaan is cursed! He will be the lowest slave to his brothers.
26Praise the LORD, the God of Shem! Canaan will be his slave.
27May God expand the territory of Japheth. May he live in the tents of Shem.
Canaan will be his slave."
"
- Genesis 9:25

Will you shut up your dirty mouth. We are not Caanan. Shameless liar, Ashkenazi tool. grin

We know who the Canaanites are on the continent.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2020
Those who were sold were mostly Hebrews with sub-saharan Africa DNA. Not Canaanites.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 2:33pm On May 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQY_Jd--pwI&t=2070s

donnie:
Will you shut up your dirty mouth.
We are not Caanan. Shameless liar, Ashkenazi tool. grin
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
If I give you backhand slap, erhn.

I didnt even mention anyone because I knew that when you throw a slipper into the market place, whoever yelps and shouts, is the one hit, lmao

donnie:
We know who the Canaanites are on the continent.
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands. We know the people, whose identity you're coveting, have hands that are not clean.

Of course, you'll know who the Canaanites are on the continent, wouldnt you, lmao.

donnie:
Those who were sold were mostly Hebrews with sub-saharan Africa DNA. Not Canaanites.
"26And Judah said unto his brethren, What profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood?
27Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he is our brother [and] our flesh. And his brethren were content.
"
– Genesis 37:26-27

"He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity:
he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.
"
– Revelation 13:10

What goes around, goes around, goes around and comes all the way back around, donnie, lmao.

I dont think donnie, it has ever occurred to you, that though slavery, is an ancient practice, one among several other reasons, why the Israelites were exiled, taken captives etcetera, and particularly why Judah went to slavery, is because its him, he that hatched the plan with his brothers to sell their own flesh and blood, younger brother, Joseph, who came to give them food and drink provisions, into slavery.

The ten murderous blood thirsty brothers, first wanted to kill Joseph, but later on, agreeing on Judah's advice, decided to sell him. This they did, to the passing Midianites merchantmen, the Ishmaelites, descendants of Ishmael, the elder son of Abraham, as slave, for twenty pieces of silver.

The Midianites afterward ferried Joseph to Egypt, as a slave of course, where he was sold on to Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh and captain of the guard.

1/ How many brothers were involved in selling Joseph into slavery donnie? How many nah, lmao?
2/ Who was the brain or mastermind behind selling Joseph, their younger brother, who they should have been protecting, into slavery donnie?
3/ Were the Canaanites involved in selling Joseph into slavery huh donnie?

I've told you before that, I speak less than I know. If I should pull this rug from under your feet erhn, you fall yakata, get up and begin run home to go cry, lmao. Pikin wey no sabi him history, nah for roadside, outsider go nack am tori correct, make hin brain factory reset, lmao.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 1:57am On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Our ancestors NEVER went astray...they worshipped the creator and not the creation,..they consult their ancestors for direction which the tanakh also encourages..

Ezekiel 39:23
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

Israel broke YAH's laws, statutes and commandments. Messiah came to restore the Covenant YAH made with our fathers and to bring peace and righteousness.

Even this day, Israel is still making and bowing down to idols. Israel is following religion, serving strange gods.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 6:03am On May 11, 2020
donnie:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

Israel broke YAH's laws, statutes and commandments. Messiah came to restore the Covenant YAH made with our fathers and to bring peace and righteousness.

Even this day, Israel is still making and bowing down to idols. Israel is following religion, serving strange gods.
"9When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God shall give thee, beware lest thou have a mind to imitate the abominations of those nations.
10Neither let there be found among you any one that shall expiate his son or daughter, making them to pass through the fire: or that consulteth soothsayers, or observeth dreams and omens, neither let there be any wizard,
11Nor charmer, nor any one that consulteth pythonic spirits, or fortune tellers, or that seeketh the truth from the dead.
12For the Lord abhorreth all these things, and for these abominations he will destroy them at thy coming.
13Thou shalt be perfect, and without spot before the Lord thy God.
14These nations, whose land thou shalt possess, hearken to soothsayers and diviners: but thou art otherwise instructed by the Lord thy God.
15The Lord thy God will raise up to thee a PROPHET of thy nation and of thy brethren like unto me: Him thou shalt hear
"
- Deutronomy 18:9-15

"29Jesus answered,
The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel:
The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
31The second is this:
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
There is no other commandment greater than these
"
- Mark 12:29–31

You are no better than those bowing down to wood (i.e. the cross) and stone (i.e. the Kaaba) You're actually worse off than they are, lmao donnie. You better repent before it gets late to.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

- Deutronomy 18:9-15

"29Jesus answered,
The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel:
The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
31The second is this:
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
There is no other commandment greater than these
"
- Mark 12:29–31

You are no better than those bowing down to wood (i.e. the cross) and stone (i.e. the Kaaba) You're actually worse off than they are, lmao donnie. You better repent before it gets late to.

SCAM Christian teaching! The purpose is to cause Israel to break YAH's commandments. It's an agenda.

"For precept must be upon precept, line upon line..." -Isaiah 28:10

Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It's means LOVE is the summary of the commandments. It did not say the Commandments have been replaced or done away with by love.

-Commandment 1-4 = LOVE YAH
-Commandment 5-10= LOVE your neighbor as yourself.

SHALOM.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2020
donnie:

This is thrash my dear..thrash...
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

This is thrash my dear..thrash...

Is this not the Tanakh you said you have read? There are dozens of such references. It's always better to allign our thoughts to the Word rather than try to force the Word to align to our thoughts.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

Is this not the Tanakh you said you have read? There are dozens of such references. It's always better to allign our thoughts to the Word rather than try to force the Word to align to our thoughts.

I am talking about our ancestors..you are quoting a Jewish book for me, exactly how do they relate ?..our ancestors never strayed..they worshipped their creator...most went through deities as the creator was too holy to approach..
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

The tanakh was for Judaism..not for everybody.or the world...the Jews consider their selves the chosen people of their God ..it has got nothing to do with African spirituality..
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

All these thrash you posted are irrelevant to my question..all I want you to do is post the old testament prophesies concerning the promised Messiah and how Jesus fulfilled them..

They are 6...

All that you posted could be anyone...the Messiah the prophet spoke about would be a high preist or a king that will be anointed with a special oil to mark him out just like David or Saul ..
The new convenant that God promised is a convenant of everlasting peace..no more wars or oppression..which the Messiah was supposed to usher in ...and has not happened..

So do better..stop quoting the new testament to prove the new testament.it is circular reasoning..you are more educated than that or not..
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Some denominations of Christianity teach a concept called "progressive revelation." It is used to explain why the prophets of the Hebrew Bible never mentioned that the messiah would come once, not accomplish ANY messianic prophecies, be killed, resurrect and somehow (in the process) "save" souls.

A dictionary definition says “Progressive revelation is the teaching that G-d has revealed Himself and His will through the Scriptures with an increasing clarity as more and more of the Scriptures were written. In other words, the later the writing the more information is given.” Thus Christians would say the “new” bible is better than the “old.” This is false. By that notion all Christians should now be Mormons since the Book of Mormon claims to be a later revelation than the Christian bible.

Yet, I don’t see the 2 billion Christians making a huge move to Mormonism simply because it claims to be a progressive revelation revealed as an improvement to the Christian bible. . .

I would hazard a guess that most Christians are not Mormons because they would say Mormonism changed Christian teachings, rather than progressively revealing more information.

Jews would say the same about both Christianity and Islam – both change things we are told are eternal and unchanging, thus it is not a progression of revelation.

Progressive revelation is false -- an excuse made to explain why the prophets didn't speak of the things Jesus did as being messianic...

Read the prophet Amos:

"G-d will never do anything" (כִּ֣י לֹ֧א יַֽעֲשֶׂ֛ה "" דָּבָ֑ר / ki lo ya'asseh HaShem davar) "unless He has revealed His secret" (כִּי אִם־גָּלָ֣ה סוֹד֔וֹ / ki im galah sodo) to one or more of His prophets (הַנְּבִיאִֽים / ha-n'viim)." (Amos 3:7).

Amos uses both future and past tense -- meaning FOREVER. G-d will never do anything that was not revealed to the prophets.

The word יַֽעֲשֶׂ֛ה / ya'asseh is future tense (meaning that this is open-ended and refers to all future actions), and גָּלָ֣ה / galah is past tense (so the "revealing of the secret must come before the act itself. G-d will never do something and only tell the prophets "after the fact."

Jesus is never mentioned in the T'nach (we're seeing that pretty clearly as we go through the list of 365 supposed prophecies!). Having read Christian commentaries on Amos 3:7 they state that prophecy happened "piecemeal" -- progressive revelation. This is not true. We find G-d telling Abraham what will happen to the Jewish people. There are messianic prophecies in the Torah itself...

“These words HaShem (G-d) spoke to your entire congregation (the entire nation of Israel – 3 million) on the mountain (Sinai), from the midst of the fire, the cloud and the thick cloud – a great voice, NEVER TO BE REPEATED – and He inscribed them on two stone tablets and gave them to me (Moses).” D’varim / Deuteronomy 5:19. Artscroll Stone Edition translation.

NEVER TO BE REPEATED = no progressive revelation. This seems to be a Christian invention to explain why Jesus isn't actually mentioned in the Hebrew Bible -- ignoring the words of the Hebrew Bible itself...

Do not alter the Torah. Do not change its teachings. It is clear – and Torah tells us it is clear.

We're never told that the messiah will come as an atoning "sacrifice", only to be killed before fulfilling even one messianic prophecies.

Nope.

Never happened.

G-d never told His prophets any such thing.

Missionaries will claim that Jesus can be found in the T'nach in "types" and "shadows" -- but Amos clearly says here that is false. If G-d was going to throw out is ETERNAL Torah and choose to kill himself for himself (makes no sense) to fix a mistake He made ("original" sin) -- then He would have told His prophets and they would have told US.

In the Torah G-d spoke to the entire nation of Israel (Jews) at Sinai. This national revelation never happened before or since. G-d told us that such a revelation would never again happen – national revelation is the death knell to the idea of “progressive revelation.”

The prophet Amos destroys the idea of Jesus as a messiah, let alone a part of a triune god. . .

“Obey the L-rd, your G-d, to observe His commandments and His statutes written in this Torah scroll, [and] when you return to the L-rd, your G-d, with all your heart and with all your soul. For this commandment (mitzvot) which I command you this day, is not concealed from you, nor is it far away. It is not in heaven, that you should say, "Who will go up to heaven for us and fetch it for us, to tell [it] to us, so that we can fulfill it?" Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, "Who will cross to the other side of the sea for us and fetch it for us, to tell [it] to us, so that we can fulfill it?" D’varim / Deuteronomy 30:10-14.

It isn’t hard, and it is perfectly clear (it is not concealed). . .

At Sinai G-d made eternal promises to the Jewish nation. Those promises will never be changed. G-d has told us that He is not a man, and He also told us that He does not change (Bamidbar / Numbers 23:19). Those are truths, and they will not be altered either.

He also told us at Sinai that we are not to pray to any "god" our fathers did not know (at Sinai). This is the absolute death knell to the missionary claim that Jesus IS G-d. If we did not "know" Jesus at Sinai he is a false god. Read D’varim 11 and D’varim 13 (Deuteronomy). Anyone claiming that something which came after Sinai (progressive anyone?) is false. . .

Christianity and Islam both try to justify their religions based on the Jewish bible. Christianity claims to be a “fulfillment” of the T’nach. However, both Christianity and Islam changed things Torah tell us should not be changed.

Progressive revelation is yet another falsehood.

Feel free to share this post, but it is copyrighted. If you share it credit me (Sophiee Saguy) as the author and provide a link back to this initial post. Thank you.

https://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Horus(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Our ancestors NEVER went astray...they worshipped the creator and not the creation,..they consult their ancestors for direction which the tanakh also encourages..
sonmvayina:

I have read the entire tanakh and I am yet to find it...Amos 3:7 says God does nothing without first telling his servants the prophet,...which prophet did God reveal this plan to?..

Then you contradict yourself...

sonmvayina:

The tanakh was for Judaism..not for everybody.or the world...the Jews consider their selves the chosen people of their God ..it has got nothing to do with African spirituality..

Any spirituality that goes against the Torah should be discarded.
And don't be deceived... those are not real Jews. Your identity has been stolen (Rev 2:9). The books were also stolen, destroyed and mistranslated... things were taken out and added to support white supremacy. Our forefathers kept the Torah. They kept the Shabbat and I have historical proof.

Judaism is just another Babylonian religion based on the Talmud and not the Torah. Are you saying we do away with the scriptures? The scriptures are our heritage and our life!

We are Israelites. And that's not a religion. YAH chose us above all nations and gave us laws, because we are a nation. The laws of YAH are for our benefit and for his glory. And there is always punishment for disobedience because we are his people. In the end, Jacob (Israel) will rule the entire world, and all nations will keep the laws of YAH, compulsorily.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

Then you contradict yourself...

Any spirituality that goes against the Torah should be discarded.
And don't be deceived... those are not real Jews. Your identity has been stolen (Rev 2:9). The books were also stolen, destroyed and mistranslated... things were taken out and added to support white supremacy. Our forefathers kept the Torah. They kept the Shabbat and I have historical proof.

Judaism is just another Babylonian religion based on the Talmud and not the Torah. Are you saying we do away with the scriptures? The scriptures are our heritage and our life!

We are Israelites. And that's not a religion. YAH chose us above all nations and gave us laws, because we are a nation. The laws of YAH are for our benefit and for his glory. And there is always punishment for disobedience because we are his people. In the end, Jacob (Israel) will rule the entire world, and all nations will keep the laws of YAH, compulsorily.

Stop smoking that stuff on empty stomach..

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Stop smoking that stuff on empty stomach..

I believe in the TORAH and in the Words of the prophets, no apologies... SHALOM.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

I believe in the TORAH and in the Words of the prophets, no apologies... SHALOM.

I never said I didn't...but is is same as what our ancestors passed on to us orally.....I only quote from it because most people here have a Christian background..

But when you say our ancestors deviated from worship of God and you quote the Torah to prove that it says little about you...
The law of God is universal...the Jews wrote it down and called it Torah, we passed ours from words of mouth from generation to generation..
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

I never said I didn't...but is is same as what our ancestors passed on to us orally.....I only quote from it because most people here have a Christian background..

But when you say our ancestors deviated from worship of God and you quote the Torah to prove that it says little about you...
The law of God is universal...the Jews wrote it down and called it Torah, we passed ours from words of mouth from generation to generation..

No, we wrote ever before whites knew how to write. You have allowed yourself to be fooled by white man's sorcery. Ever heard of Nsibidi writing scripts which originated from the Ejagham of Cross River State? Anthropologists say the writing script is even older than Egyptian writing system. Nsibidi is found on ancient stones (Monoliths) and pottery in Ejagham land. Many other ancient writings have been discovered throughout sub-saharan Africa. It was your black ancestors who wrote down the scriptures.

You cannot pick and choose scriptures you like and then claim all is well. Precept must be upon precept.

What they call Ancient Hebrew, the language of the scriptures, is actually Bantu language. The Hebrew name for the God of Israel, YAH is Bantu. Our people called upon that name and even carried it in our names ever before white men came.

Blacks from Africa who conquered Europe taught Europeans how to write. Most of their population was illiterate. And the so-called white "Jews" are simply European converts from Russia and Germany pretending to be the true people.

The true people have been scattered, enslaved, destroyed to the point where they don't know who they are, and will even fight the truth when told. The reason is the CURSES of Deuteronomy 28.

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 11, 2020
How about the words of the Saviour, Jesus Christ?
donnie:

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

SCAM Christian teaching! The purpose is to cause Israel to break YAH's commandments. It's an agenda.

"For precept must be upon precept, line upon line..." -Isaiah 28:10

Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It's means LOVE is the summary of the commandments. It did not say the Commandments have been replaced or done away with by love.

-Commandment 1-4 = LOVE YAH
-Commandment 5-10= LOVE your neighbor as yourself.

SHALOM.

That's good donnie, glad to know the bolded. But the question is, " do you love your neighbor as yourself? " Is there love in your heart for others?

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2020
Bodydialect57:
That's good donnie, glad to know the bolded. But the question is, " do you love your neighbor as yourself? " Is there love in your heart for others?

Love for my brethren ISRAEL FIRST, before any other because they are the apple of His eyes, the salt of the Earth. Any Israelite, and indeed anyone who does otherwise is foolish and infact a problem to our nation.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2020
Bodydialect57:
How about the words of the Saviour, Jesus Christ?

Why not? Was he not a teacher of the law and the SAVIOR of ISRAEL?

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2020
Good donnie, good.
This is what Jesus said about love in Matthew 5.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Can you love as He taught from the quoted scriptures above?

donnie:

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Good donnie, good.
This is what Jesus said about love in Matthew 5.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Did it say love your enemies more than your family? This is whiteman's sorcery at work... mental slavery. White Jesus has destroyed our people. We are the only race on earth who love the whiteman more than ourselves. No other race does such NONSENSE. Not, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Europeans, none. Only blind brainwashed black people, especially ISRAELITES.

With all the wickedness done around the world to your own people by Esau (white man), you haven't said a Word against such. But somehow you believe I am the one you should be preaching to because I teach Israel to Awake from slumber and to love themsleves.

An ISRAELITE produced a vaccine, they ignored him because he is black. Your leaders are ready to sacrifice your people because they love the white man more than themselves. SHAME!

Posts like yours bring tears to my eyes... embarassed
May YAH destroy the idols in the hearts of Israelites and disgrace false teachers who refuse to repent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

What did he save Israel from? Or anybody for that matter
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:

No, we wrote ever before whites knew how to write. You have allowed yourself to be fooled by white man's sorcery. Ever heard of Nsibidi writing scripts which originated from the Ejagham of Cross River State? Anthropologists say the writing script is even older than Egyptian writing system. Nsibidi is found on ancient stones (Monoliths) and pottery in Ejagham land. Many other ancient writings have been discovered throughout sub-saharan Africa. It was your black ancestors who wrote down the scriptures.

You cannot pick and choose scriptures you like and then claim all is well. Precept must be upon precept.

What they call Ancient Hebrew, the language of the scriptures, is actually Bantu language. The Hebrew name for the God of Israel, YAH is Bantu. Our people called upon that name and even carried it in our names ever before white men came.

Blacks from Africa who conquered Europe taught Europeans how to write. Most of their population was illiterate. And the so-called white "Jews" are simply European converts from Russia and Germany pretending to be the true people.

The true people have been scattered, enslaved, destroyed to the point where they don't know who they are, and will even fight the truth when told. The reason i

s the CURSES of Deuteronomy 28.

You really have a mental problem.. See a doctor asap

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:
Did it say love your enemies more than your family?

This is whiteman's sorcery at work... mental slavery. White Jesus has destroyed our people. We are the only race on earth who love the whiteman more than ourselves. No other race does such NONSENSE. Not, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Europeans, none. Only blind brainwashed black people, especially ISRAELITES.

With all the wickedness done around the world to your own people by Esau (white man), you haven't said a Word against such. But somehow you believe I am the one you should be preaching to because I teach Israel to Awake from slumber and to love themsleves.

An ISRAELITE produced a vaccine, they ignored him because he is black. Your leaders are ready to sacrifice your people because they love the white man more than themselves. SHAME!

Posts like yours being tears to my eyes... embarassed
May YAH destroy the idols in the hearts of Israelites and disgrace false teachers who refuse to repent.
[img]https://media./images/9aeefdd51ce9606ec9d8f5f58988ade7/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

What did he save Israel from? Or anybody for that matter

From ISRAEL's sins. He was the sin sacrifice.

◄ Isaiah 53 ►

4Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;

Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth.
8He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
9And they made His grave with the wicked—
But with the rich at His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.

10Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.
11He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.
12Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
And He shall divide the spoil with the strong,
Because He poured out His soul unto death,
And He was numbered with the transgressors,
And He bore the sin of many,
And made intercession for the transgressors.

Because of His sacrifice, Israel can repent and be restored to the covenant YAH made with our ancestor Abraham.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

You really have a mental problem.. See a doctor asap

If you've noticed, I have spoken politely with you inspite of the insults from you. And I am certain that you will not be able to talk to me if you meet me.

If you cannot speak respectfully, or at least sensibly, then you leave me no choice than to ignore your posts going forward. We should not celebrate stupidity on NL.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
donnie:
If you've noticed, I have spoken politely with you inspite of the insults from you. And I am certain that you will not be able to talk to me if you meet me.

If you cannot speak respectfully, or at least sensibly, then you leave me no choice than to ignore your posts going forward. We should not celebrate stupidity on NL
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Do you know who I am?
Shey o mọ age mi ni? lmao.
I am a big shot y'know, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share / Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? / Are Men Of God Above Criticism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.