Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (114385 Views)

Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Kenny9857(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Now, clap for yourself...

You just proved to the world that your education, if you had any, was a total waste.

Please sir with due respect, do you want to tell me those pictures were taken 100 million yrs ago?
Who is the cameraman ??
Which human being has the access to technology to document all the things they are now showing to us as evidence ??
How did all those so call scientists know how old a dried bone is ??
Please think deep very well .....
We Africans have to stand up and challenge all these oyinbos so called fact or evidence about the world...
These are just man made theories are most of it are nothing but lies.
So, before you call your fellow man a fool because of one man theory please think deep and first ask yourself the question that am I not the real fool here... Is this thing I am supporting really true ??....
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wonders of GOD.

. shocked
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by funshint(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
But according to Christains and their Bible, they claimed the earth is just 6,000 years.
The Bible is true....this were creations even before Genesis i.e prehistoric.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Scientist did the research not me, results based on facts and fossils analyzed

Ok them say them say na you dey use live

Scientist dey there �?
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Niggmatic: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Evolution is the greatest lie ever told. And the fact that this lie is taught in schools is nothing short of moronic.

Evolution is no lie. it goes beyond what they taught you in secondary schools. You need consciously seek for knowledge on any subject you are finding difficult to comprehend.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
beejaay:

It's not good to be ignorant... This research has nothing to do with evolution.. This is paleontologism no evolution...

You are ignorant and you're proud of it.

The field of paleontology is important to the support and understanding of evolution(according to those who believe that evolution shit).
It is the study of prehistoric life, including fossils, footprints, and past climatic events. Because new layers of ground and fossil form on top of old layers, this fossil record forms a sort of biological timeline.

Learn to do simple research before you argue...

[b]It supports Charles Darwin's theory[\b]...

You didn't pay your school fees to me, so don't expect me to school you, abeg.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

Evolution is no lie it goes beyond what they taught you in secondary schools. You need consciously seek for knowledge on any subject you are finding difficult to comprehend.
Evolution defies common sense and logic, an area supposed atheists or 'thinkers' always pride themselves on..amoebas still survive till today, no evolution for them or they didn't get the memo when other singular cells were developing limbs and brains?? Monkeys still exist today in MANY species I guess those species were busy sleeping when the ones that evolved to man were developing better brains, conscience and morality?? Guy you just need a detached look at evolution to see the Bullshyt that it is..

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Kingrexyl(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

Evolution is no lie. it goes beyond what they taught you in secondary schools. You need consciously seek for knowledge on any subject you are finding difficult to comprehend.

Evolution is untruth.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Niggmatic: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Evolution defies common sense and logic, an area supposed atheists or 'thinkers' always pride themselves on..amoebas still survive till today, no evolution for them or they didn't get the memo when other singular cells were developing limbs and brains?? Monkeys still exist today in MANY species I guess those species were busy sleeping when the ones that evolved to man were developing better brains, conscience and morality?? Guy you just need a detached look at evolution to see the Bullshyt that it is..

I understand where you are coming from, but you need to understand that science is meant to answer a particular question. As long as there's no new fact to abolish the current one, the current remains valid until new fact emerge
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ValCon888:
These animals were the real bad guys back in the day. Man was just a tasty snack like bush rat and life was like living in a nightmare.

Back then, a 40yr old man was considered a very old man because the mortality rate was so high.

If not for the Chicxulub Event, human beings (Homo Sapiens) would not be the Apex predator that they are today.
man have always been the undisputed ultimate predator of planet Earth,man has never been the prey.
Men of that time were gods of today.
Baal and co later became gods of our time
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Ajixegun: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
100 million years ago ?

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
annyz:

These are mere fictions and man created pictures.
Same with the contents in the bible.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
AdmiralDru:
Evolutionist and big bang theorists are one of the most delusional groups in the world. Nothing comes close. cheesy
Imagine thinking you know what happened millions and billions of years ago.

Ikr...
grin grin grin also, imagine thinking some God created the universe and is ready to throw humans into an everlasting furnace...

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Evolution is untruth.
The biggest falsehood that I have ever known! To think that this earth that is finely tuned to sustain all manner of life from the ozone layers to the water bodies to the climate and soil...to think that the sun and moon that are placed at the exact distance to sustain life on earth(the slightest placement of the sun closer by a few kilometres will eradicate ALL life on earth)..that all these came together in a finely balanced equilibrium to sustain life, that it happened by a fvcking random explosion! An explosion destroys and doesn't create! An explosion does NOT think! It does not reason YET this explosion SOMEHOW created our solar system down to the beetle that burrows the earth..how did an explosion mix together inanimate materials to create the first living cell??

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Salmom: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Thanks dear
I won't reply further it is simply a waste of time cheesy
the dude is likely a flat earther too. I have encountered people like them. Very difficult to argue with as they drag you down to their foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Niggmatic: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Evolution is untruth.

Truth does not mean fact.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by ajl: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
100 millions years ago is even too far back. Just 10,000 years ago it has forest, a sea and many more. Rocks there has drawings of lions, elephants and others herbivores that suggest it was covered with thick forest. Remember that the ancient Egyptian Sphinx represent a lion which shows that the Sahara was not a desert in the early days of the ancient Egypt.

Even now, satellite imagery shows huge underground drainage channels.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Salmom: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:

This is because the word of God is true every morning, and many cultures develop their beliefs from what was written in the Bible

And finally because God is bigger than people or man
Have you even read the Bible critically? How can a book that atrocious and retrogressive be the word of an intelligent imperfect being?
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by dukeprince50: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mummyfour:
if this is true, then it's bad news
how is it bad? that rodents won't go into extinction or what?
Don't get it wrong, they are not threats to our existence, it simply means, they survive better than humans.
I once saw a rat that was almost half eaten by bacteria, u can see how disgusting the wound on it looks, u can see some parts of its intestines. but that rat was still surviving in a slum area
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

I understand where you are coming from, but you need to understand that science is meant to answer a particular question. As long as there's no new fact to abolish the current one, the current remains valid until new fact emerge
The only difference here is that evolution is NOT FACT..it's a theory even the observation of Darwin on the common finch didn't point to an evolution..it showed a finch with a different beak to another finch...how can Darwin even observe evolution when it's believed by evolution propagates that it takes a million years? There has been NO proof of a species evolving to another species..NONE! even the most ardent evolution apostles won't dare go there..Yet they keep postulating that a fish evolved to a mammal and that mammal evolved to man or evolved to a bird. Utter bullocks!
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:
100 millions of years ago... Lies..

When there was no light??

How did they see?

How did plants grow 100 millions of years ago when there was no light to cause photosynthesis lipsrsealed (this is because some dinos were herbivores)

Oyinbo man, suffery dey lie..

I believe the Bible

Lol... Better to believe their theory, than to believe a book about talking snakes, talking bushes, men walking on water, sticks turning to snakes and someone living in a whale for 3days... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Niggmatic: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

The biggest falsehood that I have ever known! To think that this earth that is finely tuned to sustain all manner of life from the ozone layers to the water bodies to the climate and soil...to think that the sun and moon that are placed at the exact distance to sustain life on earth(the slightest placement of the sun closer by a few kilometres will eradicate ALL life on earth)..that all these came together in a finely balanced equilibrium to sustain life, that it happened by a fvcking random explosion! An explosion destroys and doesn't create! An expkosy is does NOT think! It does not reason YET this explosion SOMEHOW created our solar system down to the beetle that burrows the earth..how did an explosion mix together inanimate materials to create the first living cell??

Lol. Even though I wouldn't like to argue but you are still far in understanding the topic you are disproving. Talking about living and and non living thing, if you break down living thing to it smallest make up, you will understand that the basis for your comment is laughable.

Read more on what makes up living organisms first then you will laugh at this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by m140(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Huh.
Like you don dey crase bah
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by beejaay: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

You are ignorant and you're proud of it.

The field of paleontology is important to the support and understanding of evolution(according to those who believe that evolution shit).
It is the study of prehistoric life, including fossils, footprints, and past climatic events. Because new layers of ground and fossil form on top of old layers, this fossil record forms a sort of biological timeline.

Learn to do simple research before you argue...

[b]It supports Charles Darwin's theory[\b]...

You didn't pay your school fees to me, so don't expect me to school you, abeg.

Kai olodo plenty for here sha.... Abeg wallow in your ignorance, if your calling carbon dating of fossils jargon.... Kai I laff gan
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by dukeprince50: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Evolution is not a ladder, with every organism steadily climbing its way to the top. It’s a cacophony of random mutations where natural selection favours the ones that are slightly better adapted to their local environment. Amoebas are simpler organisms than humans or pine trees, but they aren’t less evolved: they’re the result of the same four billion years of evolution as every other living thing. Amoebas continue to exist because they’re very well adapted to life in each of the many different ecological niches they’ve colonised, from the bottom of the sea to the inside of your skull.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:
Bing bang theorists and evolutionists though... Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Everyday the devil comes up with new lies and tricks

Who actually in his right senses will believe all this Cretaceous era lying shit spewed by scientists all the time that refuse to acknowledge God?

How is it possible for a well design creature like man to just appear on the scene due to a large explosion??

Isnt it the same design of man, scientists and Engineers used to design a lot of engines (computers, automobile etc) ?

Clowns...

Please, how does a God exist forever without being created?
Major clown. grin
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Niggmatic: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

The only difference here is that evolution is NOT FACT..it's a theory even the observation of Darwin on the common finch didn't point to an evolution..it showed a finch with a different beak to another finch...how can Darwin even observe evolution when it's believed by evolution propagates that it takes a million years? There has been NO proof of a species evolving to another species..NONE! even the most ardent evolution apostles won't dare go there..Yet they keep postulating that a fish evolved to a mammal and that mammal evolved to man or evolved to a bird. Utter bullocks!

Yes. It is a theory. Theories don't just crop up in scientific process.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by wirinet(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
AdmiralDru:

Kindly explain to me how the big bang was observed and researched.
The big bang was observed and research by studying the red shift of galaxies and quasars, and by predicting and finding the background cosmic radiation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by beejaay: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:

God created the stars and everything.... Even the lying Cretaceous era scientists acknowledge there was no light 100 millions of years ago just an oceans of waters everywhere...

See another olodo... Let me teach you small, the light you are yabbing about is the sun and its formation of the sun that gave birth to your planet, without the sun there can't be your planet earth so your light called sun have been in existence for millions of years before your earth was ever born... You need to drop your religious toga and learn...learning the scientific way of things doesn't negate the majestic of your God, if anything and if you are sharp it will only make you believe more in the majestic

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by josite: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
chatinent:
Reminds me of our tour to Snake Island and one of our crew members was saying 'let's go down and become adventurous' only for the support crew to reprimand us only if we wanted to get dead because every inch lives a snake.

it is a big lie.ask any Mao o war.we camp there and slept there and no one was bitten by a snake.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Niggmatic: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:

Evolution is not a ladder, with every organism steadily climbing its way to the top. It’s a cacophony of random mutations where natural selection favours the ones that are slightly better adapted to their local environment. Amoebas are simpler organisms than humans or pine trees, but they aren’t less evolved: they’re the result of the same four billion years of evolution as every other living thing. Amoebas continue to exist because they’re very well adapted to life in each of the many different ecological niches they’ve colonised, from the bottom of the sea to the inside of your skull.

Thank you oh. I don't know where to start typing from. I was surprise that someone is calling evolution theory a bulshit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Wonders Of Science. / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.