Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) (46914 Views)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
We v a govt that can't feed her people. A govt that can't heal their people. Ouredical facilities are not good. They made it appear as if Nigeria is too poor to give her citizens palliatives. Yet the Senate & HoR can get N15m, N12m per month. The Govs, Ministers, President earn millions of naira monthly. Let's kuku slash earnings nationwide to reflect the state of our economy. If we are really poor, those people mentioned above deserve more than 95% cut in their earnings.
Let's create an nation that serious minded people ll be in power by electing right. Not politicians that want to recover their campaign expenses.
Coronavirus is an opportunity to hold the govt accountable.
Share & rebroadcast.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by lammo: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:

dead men don't watch tv

RIP late Kanu we love you but corona loves him more
[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by lammo: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Another topic loading to wail over for the wailing wailers. They'll soon suspect Buhari didn't took his bath before he speaks. Children of hate
[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
And our children's education??

Don't tell me there's no plan ll for that
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by lammo: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Jabioro: 2:28am On Apr 28, 2020
ifko:

Haaa
Five weeks at home,I have managed with no hope and they sharing..if he doesn't do the needful .. hmmmm
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 2:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Plead:

If fg lifts lockdown , it only applies to lagos,ogun and fct.
Therefore,the lockdown in other states remain intact and can only be lifted by those states governors anytime they deem fit.

So, I don’t see any reason why folks not living in Lagos,ogun or fct should be rejoicing over this broadcast.

You get?
We are still saying same thing. Only 4 states now are under FG lockdown: Lagos, Ogun, FCT & Kano. The 1st 3 will be lifted this Saturday while the last will be for a period of 2 weeks. I never said there's lockdown in other states by FG.

But, the other directives like night curfew, businesses opening from 9 to 6 etc is NATIONWIDE ie, applies to all states even including the 4 under FG lockdown except Kano

Now do you know how i know?
1) when he used the words "NEW NATIONWIDE DIRECTIVES"
2) when he said state governors can extend or amend (i guess) their own rules but it has to be in line with FG's guidelines.
3) when he said the new directives do not apply to Kano(note, ONLY Kano not 33 states) & he has approved the immediate lockdown of Kano for a period of 2 weeks.

Need i go on?

Note: the only area i might be mistaken is about Kano. That "APPROVED THE IMMEDIATE LOCKDOWN " may have 2 meanings:
1) "i give approval to the state government to lock down Kano immediately"
2) "I, that is the FG order the immediate lockdown of Kano with immediate effect ".
The first one is unlikely though because he's never given any state governor approval to lock down states ie, they do that without his permission so to say.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 2:34am On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

This ur explanation is confusing o.
Kano iys under lockdown till things clear up
It's not cos you still agreed with me that yes, Kano is under lockdown....but for a period of 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 2:36am On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Sure, go ahead pls
The new directives is NATIONWIDE. But only Lagos,Ogun ,FCT & now Kano are under FG lockdown. The first 3 will be lifted 2nd May while the last one will be for 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by blowjohn(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2020
MissJoy29:

The new directives is NATIONWIDE. But only Lagos,Ogun ,FCT & now Kano are under FG lockdown. The first 3 will be lifted 2nd May while the last one will be for 2 weeks.

Oh, I see. Thank u
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by DanHaske: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Believe me you're bastard
Lol..

You are mistaking me for your father. Son of a bastard.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by CORONAvirusPLUS: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Bro I just put up a plea for help.He first said I should go and hustle that the lockdown has been eased as if it wasn't the same news we were listening to.He think maybe I don't want the lockdown to end so I can go and hustle.Even if he decides to help me out I'll tell him to use it to help himself because he needs it more.So in his mind everybody that asks for help is a scammer and thief.Me that I registered since 2018 and have been using this account ever since.
no mind the Babapyro idiot, he is a pathetic scammer and begger
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Teejay8113: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2020
uba bank
Pls help a brother....this period is not favourable at all... thanks in advance
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Babapyro: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2020
CORONAvirusPLUS:
thunder fire your entire generation. u have close to 5 accounts that u use to beg, just because u see smeone else begging you are scared? u think all beggers are scammers like you. thunder fire the day your mama open her legs to take in your useless papa preek
Time to send you to another lengthy ban grin grin

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Oh, I see. Thank u
You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Brunicekid(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Live stream Buhari on YouTube say wetin happen??! Excess data!!! grin
Buhari is your PRESIDENT as of this 2020...Nothing you can do about it.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Wiseoldman: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Radicalface:

You are an old man but you're not wise. What about the docterd video that one too is real

Man did not land on the moon, Novel corona virus does not exist, Tu-Pac is alive, Buhari is dead, Salt can kill Ebola virus,The world is flat, the video is doctored...

Son, it is not today that we have been hearing a lot. Please spend more time learning. The food you eat, what you learn, and what you experience are the only thing we own in this life...
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
God please come to your children aid we beg, don't allow the devil to take power from you, look at even the churches are being closed down. embarassed
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Brunicekid:
Buhari is your PRESIDENT as of this 2020...Nothing you can do about it.

I don't get you sir... Did I at any point deny or argue that fact??!

Of course he is the president of this nation!!! That doesn't mean I should spare my valuable time and data trying to make sense of his broadcast address.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Brunicekid(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Of course he is the president of this nation!!! That doesn't mean I should spare my valuable time and data trying to make sense of his broadcast address.
But, you can use that same data to go on IG, ba?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Brunicekid:
But, you can use that same data to go on IG, ba?

Ewww.... Absolutely not!!! When there are books, documentaries and movies to download! tongue
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by zhuche(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nobody is even observing the photoshop editing of this pre-recorded video... look at the "President" and the chair he is sitting on and compare with the background and poor sound quality... have you observed a presidential speech before now where president he is not captured walking onto the podium? Since this pandemic, it has always been a pre-recorded video, edited to deceive those that want to be decieved...
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Brunicekid(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
zhuche:
Nobody is even observing the photoshop editing of this pre-recorded video... look at the "President" and the chair he is sitting on and compare with the background and poor sound quality... have you observed a presidential speech before now where president he is not captured walking onto the podium? Since this pandemic, it has always been a pre-recorded video, edited to deceive those that want to be decieved...
Are you sure
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Brunicekid(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

So,watching the broadcast makes you waste your time?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by DATACUG00000(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2020
wink
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Brunicekid(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2020
DATACUG00000:
wink
You self don show face for this post!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge / Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo / Senator Dino Melaye Welcomes Maina Back To Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.