Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Business Can I Start With 60k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 60k? (1871 Views)

Which Business Can You Do With 60k In Nigeria Nowadays And Succeed? / Pls, What Business Can I Start With #60k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 60k? by monaPhilz: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good evening to you all. I'm here to seek enlightenment and advice from those who have been where I am now. Please, which business can one start with 60k?. I will deeply appreciate all contributions. Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by OlawaleBammie: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
If its for this period, den consider nose cover and/or hand sanitizer

U can also consider alajapa business, just get like 10 30litre oyel gallons and source out where u can get palm oyel in like quantities, tranfer to lagos and u re good to go.

bliv me u wil smile, dat is if u can cope with the stress sha.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by Garrieveryday: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Here to tap some vital suggestions
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by youngsahito(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
go buy laptop with spectranet...thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by aaking(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Begin to sell beans and Bread but later you can add yam to it.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by Aliencraft(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U can also consider alajapa business, just get like 10 30litre oyel gallons and source out where u can get palm oyel in like quantities, tranfer to lagos and u re good to go.

Not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by chibuzor05(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
There are lots of Daily income businesses in Nigeria and you can definitely choose from any one of them to start. But I will personally advice you to chill till this pandemic ceases. You might discover an untapped opportunity after it ends.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by monaPhilz: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

It's after this period sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by monaPhilz: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
youngsahito:
go buy laptop with spectranet...thank me later
What to do with the laptop and spectranet, please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by monaPhilz: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
chibuzor05:
There are lots of Daily income businesses in Nigeria and you can definitely choose from any one of them to start. But I will personally advice you to chill till this pandemic ceases. You might discover an untapped opportunity after it ends.
Thanks sir. But which business is advisable after this period?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by OlawaleBammie: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
monaPhilz:
It's after this period sir.

Den go for the second option and d likes, it might not necessarily be oyel, u can try out plantain in large quantities,

Wat u wil do is to find someone who is into the business already, beliv me they are around u
Just tell him or her to put u tru, just once is enof

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by chibuzor05(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
monaPhilz:
Thanks sir. But which business is advisable after this period?

That is why I said you should be patient till then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by monaPhilz: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Den go for the second option and d likes, it might not necessarily be oyel, u can try out plantain in large quantities,

Wat u wil do is to find someone who is into the business already, beliv me they are around u
Just tell him or her to put u tru, just once is enof
Thank you sir
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by Sunshine002(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Forex trading contact me and let me show you how to make money trading volatility on binary even with covid 19,telegram 07060476475
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by Walky3: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yes! There's a solid and legit business you can do...with a guarantee of zero financial risk,daily income stream and even financial freedom within some few years of effort. Join our online zoom cloud meetings to find out more or whatsapp 08038780708 for more details. Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by tonjeola(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Check my signature and I show you how some of us are smiling home with 1000euro monthly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 60k? by Alkason: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Walky3:
Yes! There's a solid and legit business you can do...with a guarantee of zero financial risk,daily income stream and even financial freedom within some few years of effort. Join our online zoom cloud meetings to find out more or whatsapp 08038780708 for more details. Thank me later.

Can you give a little clue of you mean.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Defi/degen / Realtime Update On Dollars , Cardoso Might Sell At 800 To Bdc / Naija Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.