Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? (451 Views)

“Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Did you feel a positive sense of being a Nigerian after President Buhari’s speech that ended a moment ago?

Let’s get your reactions
Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by sweetsell: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes it did.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
His English sucks

I had to turn on my translator to understand his loads of bullshit.

I ain't inspired .

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by ehbellsho(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
what's the use if it inspire or not? he has spoken and he has spoken.
checking the level of inspiration in his speech won't change anything.
Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by icebird25(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Inspire who ....I couldn't comprehend with his English ..I have to wait for someone to post the speech here before I was able to understand each words.

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by mopol123: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't think so only that next week, we go dey free to move.
Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Can someone as lifeless as the retired general inspire anyone

Does he even look inspired reading the speech

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by Righteousness89(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good to see that the Lockdown will be gradually taken off!

As for Inspiration , There is Nothing Inspiring about a Pre-recorded Speech...

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by socialmediaman: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
ehbellsho:
what's the use if it inspire or not?
he has spoken and he has spoken.

checking the level of inspiration in his speech won't change anything.

Getting inspired is what makes people go the extra mile in helping the government or helping their communities. Just like how people donate money after an inspiring speech in a meeting place
Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by ChelseaDr(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
It would have been very inspiring (at least for the first time) if it was not pre-recorded.... Shame!

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by Straightpath: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
I see the pains of his lost friend in him nevertheless, he was ok.
Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by Jimi24: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2020
If what you expect from a speech from a national leader about a pandemic is inspiration then you have serious psychological problem. This is a global problem requiring discipline, action, self management, support for community efforts, compliance with instructions. You want to be ispired. I sorry for you. Education is realy deficient in this country.
Re: Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? by Adiola(f): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2020
have you ever heard anyone on earth who drew inspiration from a Muslim ? pls Islamabad

(1) (Reply)

Hon Kingsley Chima Uju Distributes Palliatives To His Constituency, In IMO State / COVID 19: Delta Govt To Ensure Adherence To Inter-state Lockdown Directives / Nigeria’s Infectious Disease Act Is Over 90 Per Cent Plagiarised From Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.