Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? (601 Views)

Cloned Iphone XS Max For Sale,512gb/3gb / Did I Get A Cloned Device? / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? by Ablyz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
hello NL,i bought a cloned iphone 7 at a rate of #25,000 from a road side seller
Although ,it was my first of getting an iphone.i dont even know that there are iphone that are clone until my friend that was using iphone 10 told me that iphone dont have file manger and playstore.i know im not the only one that has fallen this victim.so,i want iphone and phone engineers should show us ways to check and know differences btw clone and original iphone because i will be getting a iphone next week
2.how can we upgrade storage of cloned iphone that i have from 27mb to 16gb?
Re: How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? by EzzyCarter: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
You bought iPhone 7 at 25k? Haba, if it's not cloned wonder what it will be grin

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? by Ablyz(m): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2020
yeah
Re: How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Get screw driver and open the cloned iPhone , very close to the charging port normally you will find a memory slot, replace with your desired card and couple.
Disclaimer; I won’t be held responsible if you damage your device in the process. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade Cloned Iphone 7 Storage? by Mrkawu7: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Haba iPhone 7 for 25k it's clearly a fake

(1) (Reply)

I Need Android Phone Follow Come Ear Piece / Samsung Galaxy A20s For Sale / Any MTN SIM Registration Agent In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.