Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! (3137 Views)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
femi adesina has even post buhari speech on Facebook 30min earlier

1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Throwback: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
And this is suppose to be news?

Was the intended information and directive of the federal government communicated or not?

Get a grip on yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:
And this is suppose to be news?

Get a grip on yourself.

See sense!!!.. check nairaland homepage. Is it nairaland News? Or nairaland Forum?
Come back and tell me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Throwback: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
awhybliss:

See sense!!!.. check nairaland homepage. Is it nairaland News? Or nairaland Forum?
Come back and tell me?

I ask again, how is this news when Buhari has done so in all of his 3 broadcasts including this one?

Your information is stale, as such it is not news.

Or you were just born yesterday?

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by DigitalBrands01: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Ebi4chris: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na cut and paste broadcast be that... Buhari cannot talk on live tv na.. All Nigerians are aware of that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Neef2018: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
ok
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:

I ask again, how is this news when Buhari has done so in all if his 3 broadcasts including this one?

Your information is stale, as such it is not news.

Or you were just born yesterday?
JESUS, who approve this man to nairaland sef, admin? Don't you read terms and conditions..
This is not a news site, it's a forum site... Learn this ok? This site is for opinions, if u want to read news go to vanguard, punch or CNN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ebi4chris:
Na cut and paste broadcast be that... Buhari cannot talk on live tv na.. All Nigerians are aware of that
Lolzzz... This country weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Throwback: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
awhybliss:

JESUS, who approve this man to nairaland sef, admin? Don't you read terms and conditions..
This is not a news site, it's a forum site... Learn this ok? This site is for opinions, if u want to read news go to vanguard, punch or CNN

I am telling you that you are a Johnny-come-lately.

Even others commenting have already told you that the information you are peddling is no new discovery.

The speeches have always been prerecorded and it has always been on Nairaland the moment the speech broadcast began.

So I say again, get a grip on yourself and stop worrying about irrelevant issues when the government directive has already been effectively communicated, whether prerecorded or live broadcast.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
awhybliss:

Lolzzz... This country weak me

It weaks you but Nnamdi Kanu has been telling you for months. Why are Nigerians so stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by neonly: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by majilore(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
that speech was a recorded one not live.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by DanseMacabre(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is like saying you just discovered that Buhari is a wicked, heartless and nepotistic leader whose only achievement is coming on air intermittently to prove that he's still alive.

In other words, no news.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
kodakat:

It weaks you but Nnamdi Kanu has been telling you for months. Why are Nigerians so stupid?
Even before kanu start telling people the country don weak me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:

I am telling you that you are a Johnny-come-lately.

Even others commenting have already told you that the information you are peddling is no new discovery.

The speeches have always been prerecorded and it has always been on Nairaland the moment the speech broadcast began.

So I say again, get a grip on yourself and stop worrying about irrelevant issues when the government directive has already been effectively communicated, whether prerecorded or live broadcast.
Wetin kon be you point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
awhybliss:
femi adesina has even post buhari speech on Facebook 30min earlier

Does it matter? I wonder why you guys focus on needless things. It's not every thing you should debate on.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mtchew!...I think say na better thing this one wan talk

1 Like

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jaeis:

Does it matter? I wonder why you guys focus on needless things. It's not every thing you should debate on.
What should we debate on?
Maybe we should look away from the intentional flaws of the government? And focus on the good things they have done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by wallex1983(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes now.

Do you want him to be talking while eating (breaking fast)?
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
awhybliss:

What should we debate on?
Maybe we should look away from the intentional flaws of the government? And focus on the good things they have done

What international flaw? Should Buhari be bothered about impressing you with a live speech? Focus on his message not the messenger and whether was live or not

1 Like

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jaeis:

What international flaw? Should Buhari be bothered about impressing you with a live speech? Focus on his message not the messenger and whether was live or not
Nothing special about the message bro...
It sound causal...
Sebi we dey see other president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by crestedaguiyi: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jaeis:

you and those saying this are without shame and honour.

how can the president not be able to perform his duties and still not hand over to his competent vice for the betterment of all, is that not what the constitution contains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Rootprof(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yet another recorded broadcast, wasn't surprised about the leak. What's the big deal about all he said, if not Kano ( special state ) promised of all the needed, I see Ganduje 15 billion loading directly or indirectly. May God safe other part of Nigeria. Yet no release of fund to his citizens and they want them to stay under lockdown...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Briller: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Even the Buhari started with April 26...
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 28, 2020
awhybliss:

Nothing special about the message bro...
It sound causal...
Sebi we dey see other president

Must we copy what others are doing? Everything na show for una
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

you and those saying this are without shame and honour.

how can the president not be able to perform his duties and still not hand over to his competent vice for the betterment of all, is that not what the constitution contains

Did the constitution say he must give live speeches and press conferences? Governance isn't a one man show

1 Like

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2020
My president is shy according to Brother Ameachi. The most important thing is he had made his speech and I think we should stop worrying about recording or not. This epidemic shall pass and we will returned to the normal lives soon
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by crestedaguiyi: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Did the constitution say he must give live speeches and press conferences? Governance isn't a one man show
His office announced that he will address Nigerians by 8pm. Before the said time the speech has already been shared on twitter by his media assistant , is that how leaders in progressing nations treat their citizens.

How can you play a recorded directive and stamp live on it while playing it, is that not deception.

His inability to do what other presidents are dojng at a time like this shows he is incapable of performing his duties

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

His office announced that he will address Nigerians by 8pm. Before the said time the speech has already been shared on twitter by his media assistant , is that how leaders in progressing nations treat their citizens.

How can you play a recorded directive and stamp live on it while playing it, is that not deception.

His inability to do what other presidents are dojng at a time like this shows he is incapable of performing his duties

Wait. Your proof that the speech wasn't live is that his speech was released on Twitter before time? That's it? wonderful
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by crestedaguiyi: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Wait. Your proof that the speech wasn't live is that his speech was released on Twitter before time? That's it? wonderful
My Proof are numerous including evidence of photoshop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oronsaye Committee Report Will Break So Many People’s Heart / IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North / Sit-at-Home: IPOB Members Disobey Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Shut Down S/East (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.