Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Hearing About Copywriting & Don’t Know Where To Start? Begin Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hearing About Copywriting & Don’t Know Where To Start? Begin Here. (638 Views)

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN / What They Think About Copywriting / What Do You Know About Copywriting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearing About Copywriting & Don’t Know Where To Start? Begin Here. by Umaruibrahim26: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hi Friend

You have been hearing about the billion dollar skill called copywriting.

You probably heard you could earn a damm loads of money from it but you are not sure where to start.

But first I want you to imagine something...

imagine selling something to people and they line up... begging you to taker their money...

Isn’t that amazing?

I mean now it’s the other way round. Not you begging them anymore.

That’s the power copywriting gives you.

Business owners are in dire in need of copywriters and they pay so much for them.

In fact industries pay as high as $1,500 just to write 2 - 3 page good news letter. That’s like 400k plus on just a 2 - 3 page letter.

You can google and see for yourself.

I’m just telling you all this so you feel pumped up and get serious about this skill

Here’s how to get started...

Go to google...

Search for...

- Boron letters by Gary Halbert Free download

- Cashvertising by Eric Drew

That’s all you need to get started man.

In boron letters, Gary Halbert the best ad man tell you all what you need to get started on copywriting.

Just these two books, if you can spend at least 2 hours daily dedicating yourself to learning the skill, I promise your life will change 21 days from now.

But if you would like to a personal coaching, someone that will hold you accountable and show you a proven way how to use your skill to make 6 figure monthly then I can help you for a little fee tho

If you want, you can WhatsApp me on +2348131910752

Or if you have questions... you can still WhatsApp me. I’m open to help

To your success friend!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make $2 To $10 Daily / International Breweries Executive Director Resigns As Company Gross Profit Drops / What You Should Know About Crowdfunding As A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.