Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,471 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Awakening To Lawlessness?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awakening To Lawlessness?? (307 Views)

Biblical Hebrew Awakening: 12 Tribes Awakened / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Freethinkers! How Did Your Self-awakening Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awakening To Lawlessness?? by donnie(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Christians love lawlessness. Christian teaching gives the false idea that MESSIAH was a lawless man who broke the Shabbat and taught his followers to do so.

Such is neither the way of the kingdom nor of righteousness. YAH has called his people unto obedience and sanctification, the fruit of which is seen in love for the commandments of YAH.

Therefore, true Israelite awakening is a call, not just to the knowledge of who we are as Israelites, but also a call to uphold the laws and statutes of YAHUAH.

WATCH this inspiring teaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XearZoTPh9g
Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by MuttleyLaff: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:
Christians live lawlessness.
Christian teaching gives the false idea that MESSIAH was a lawless man who broke the Shabbat and taught his followers to do so.

Such is not the way of the kingdom or of righteousness. YAH has called his people unto obedience and sanctification the fruit of which is seen in live for the commandments of YAH.

Therefore to true Israelite awakening is a call not only to the knowledge of who we area s Christians but to also a call to uphold the laws and statutes of YAHUAH.

h t tps://youtu.be/XearZoTPh9g
[img]https://media./images/9aeefdd51ce9606ec9d8f5f58988ade7/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by fykes(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Da heck where are all this lunatics roving about in the name of a religion they know nothing about, coming from?

1 Like

Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by donnie(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
fykes:
Da heck where are all this lunatics roving about in the name of a religion they know nothing about, coming from?

We have been appointed for your deliverance, you idol worshipper.
Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by donnie(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
See the idol you lawless Christians just finished worshipping. Easter, the Babylonian goddess of fertility.

1 Share

Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by fykes(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2020
donnie:

go deliver ur miserable life

1 Like

Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by donnie(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Dear lawless Christian...

Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by MuttleyLaff: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2020
donnie:
Christians live lawlessness.
Christian teaching gives the false idea that MESSIAH was a lawless man who broke the Shabbat and taught his followers to do so.

Such is not the way of the kingdom or of righteousness. YAH has called his people unto obedience and sanctification the fruit of which is seen in live for the commandments of YAH.
The Gospel DOES NOT teach that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ was a lawless person who broke the Shabbat and taught His followers to do so.

donnie:
Therefore to true Israelite awakening is a call not only to the knowledge of who we area s Christians but to also a call to uphold the laws and statutes of YAHUAH.

The above emboldened does not make any sense, please correct the construct or paraphrase it, so we understand what you're trying to say with it
Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by MuttleyLaff: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
donnie:

donnie:
See the idol you lawless Christians just finished worshipping. Easter, the Babylonian goddess of fertility

donnie:
Dear lawless Christian...

MuttleyLaff:
... donnie you conveniently and purposefully ignore each and every one of questions ever posed to you, only to turn around, just to falsely accuse, calling people all sorts of names, this is a behaviour, something the Pharisees loved and enjoyed doing to do Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and this you too have resorted to keep doing on almost all your post, and even at the slightest opportunity. You keep on falsely calling others names which they never, in the first place say they are, lol
donnie, since you proudly claim to be a Bantu Israelite, who follows the Commandments of YAH, the Pesach aka Passover, just a weeks ago gone past, please out of curiosity, how did you celebrate and observe that Pesach aka Passover please?

Tbh with you donnie, I am actually more particularly interested in and/or curious to know what your Pesach seder meal comprised of. I would like your biblical reference for all this too please, lol. Thank you, lol.
Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The Gospel DOES NOT teach that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ was a lawless person who broke the Shabbat and taught His followers to do so.

What I said is a fact. It might sound outrageous, but I do not usually have to engage a Christian too long before he proves me right.

MuttleyLaff:
The above emboldened does not make any sense, please correct the construct or paraphrase it, so we understand wht you're trying to say with it

That was a typo, guess I was already falling asleep. Corrected long ago.
Re: Awakening To Lawlessness?? by donnie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

donnie, since you proudly claim to be a Bantu Israelite, who follows the Commandments of YAH, the Pesach aka Passover, just a weeks ago gone past, please out of curiosity, how did you celebrate and observe that Pesach aka Passover please?

Below is the piece of lamb meat I roasted and ate on the 8th of April at sundown along with family, a few friends, and neighbors. Took the picture in my kitchen.

I used the opportunity to share the truth of YAH with them and of course, we shared from the scriptures about YAH's deliverance of his people Israel at a time of judgment. (Exodus 12:1-20). It was easy to relate it to recent happenings. We ate, drank, prayed, and broke bread. Ahan.. and they now forbid vaccines! cheesy tongue

NOW they all know we are the chosen people and that the white idol in their churches are false representations of who MESSIAH is. In fact, just yesterday evening, I ministered to a neighbor who was suffering from diabetes. She just returned from the hospital. I shared the same message with her, as I had done earlier with her son. Using Luke 13:10-16. Now she knows she a descendant of Abraham and therefore should not be bound!

The PASSOVER was followed immediately by the Feast of UNLEAVENED BREAD which lasted until 16th April. It's a time to purge your house and your life of all leaven. Avoid food with yeast. Examine your life and repent of those things which you should repent of. Its a time of self-examination and repentance.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Miracles Are Fake (video) / Divorce - Christ's Stance, Paternity Fraud And The Role Of Government / True Love Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.