Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers (42205 Views)

Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Mhyketh(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm, bless your soul.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Plenty talk.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by nsiba: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Speak for yourself dude, most Nigerians are trying to survive the day.

Compare to Abba Kyarri
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by ttbaba(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
the dog wey enter lion den and come back dey lucky
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Tirips(f): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
We thank God for his life, I really wished him well. In other news, to earn money to support yourself,follow this link now
https://wrimoney.xyz/12510682921857/
Thank me later
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Integrafamoo: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
yyba:
he recovered from coronavirus, that means their is treatments for the Virus ?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
One can naturally recover without taken a particular drug. That is one of the functions of body immune system. Malaria is deadly, but some don't take drug before they get healed.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by touchplay(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
this is not an experience naa....i was expecting to read what he really went through during his ailing/fighting days with the virus. this is more like a reality to him,,,,,, i guess he still can't believe he could sit next to an ordinary citizen while fighting for his life, and his powerful dad could do nothing about it. !
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by ejimatic: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-recovered-after-40-days-treatment-atikus-son-shares-covid-19-experience/amp
. We rejoice with you.......Nigerian politicians and leaders including YOUR FATHER never imagined this situation and planned well for our health sector.Instead they STEAL our money to take care of their children including YOU and build empire for their posterity..I hope they have learned their lessons now Your discharge message is emotional.Humans ,rich or poor, are weak before God .Same things happen to us.Please use your life to assist others and impact on the humanity.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by waledeji(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
WE CAMEROONIAN FOLLOWERS are genuinely happy and thankful about your recovery ..Godspeed
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by lammo: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2020
[s][quote author=waledeji post=88936709][/quote][/s]
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by rummmy: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Looks like Titi Abubakar gave birth to him when she was 15years old.......
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Harunabisanti(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
weakness in “our health sector” and brought the poor and the powerful to a common level.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by eaglez(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2020
yyba:
No treatment for the virus itself, all you have is supportive treatment that takes care of the signs and symptoms that show up during the cause of the ailment, since the virus itself is self limiting and the symptoms are taken care of those periods then the person recovers. Please stay safe

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by eaglez(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
koxyz:
Narrow escape , na God save you.
Nothing like narrow escape bros, with proper care and paying attentions to detailed signs and symptoms from the patients by the caregivers, the virus can be dealt with hands down, unless people have compromised immunities and the aged ones.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS are genuinely happy and thankful about your recovery ..Godspeed

Which is NIGERIANS nah? Who and who are the NIGERIANS you are refering to plz? I supported his dad and pdp in last election does not mean I give a damn about any Atiku family bro. So speak for yourself at these junction of pandemic everybody is bearing his or her father name abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by freemi(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2020
yyba:
up till ths moment u still dnt understand anythng abt ths virus. Smh
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by freemi(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2020
lmm4real:
This guy na really daddy's Boy undecided
how?
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by omabq(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by franugo(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
ironheart:
after he announced it. They came out to debunk it. But his dad stood his ground

Hmmm could i get a link? Cause i followed d story at d time and what was denied was d news dt d boy went to club after he got back
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by volterra(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2020
yyba:

Where have you been?
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Okoroawusa: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Did he say he thank the federal ministry of health?

Atiku pikin sebi u see say Buhari no go get wahala. We treat you for 40 days free of charge for Gwagwalada then send Dokpesi son there to replace you. We are not that wicked.
Meanwhile I'm surprise that you are talking about our "health sector". A country your father was vice president for 8 years?.

Well I wish you full recovery
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by JohnME1(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Thank God for your life,
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
NIGERIANS are I am genuinely happy and thankful about your recovery ..Godspeed

Fixed

Nobody cares about him
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by sharaff6(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Tell Your Papa To Bulid Hospital So That You Will Not Be Going To Obodo Oyinbo For Check Up..
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2020
I swear we mumu for this country. Part of the family that allowed our health sector to get this bad finally agreeing to their ineptitude and we are felicitating with them. Do you reckon if he could travel out to treat himself he would be saying this shit?? Do you think he would know how unfunctional our health sector is? I swear I can't wait to go into politics I'll so pander to popular sentiments while I stack my money long. We deserve every leader we get. Our mumu will never do!!�
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by yyba: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Neoteny7:

That means the virus is not an automatic death sentence and majority of people infected naturally recover because human beings have an immune system.
then government should tell Nigerians that, coronavirus can be cured naturally .to avoid unnecessary panic
Re: Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers by yyba: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Shey, people no dey recover from Aids or Sickle cell ni?
Does that mean there is a treatment for it?
question for presidential task force .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship / Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) / Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.