Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans (1205 Views)

Xenophobia: 315 South Africa Returnees Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by Gabrielclint(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is for those that returned to Nigeria before the COVID-19 lockdown for one reason or the other and got stucked. Here we will share information about airline schedules and flights booking. Process of recovering your money on cancelled flights and possible opening time of the boarders.

As for me, I came back from Germany on the 2nd of March and was supposed to go back to Germany on the 25th of March. I have been stucked here for the past 8 weeks and it has not been funny . I even applied for the evacuation plan but wasn't included in the list.

The national broadcast by president Buhari today 27.04 did not address anything about airline opening for international flights, anyone got information about that?

3 Likes

Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Calm the fvck down. If you are useful to them, they would have look for a way to bring you back in.
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Calm the fvck down. If you are useful to them, they would have look for a way to bring you back in.

shocked shocked shocked

You harsh o!
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by puremaker7(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
This nob sabog ti ya were o
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by Gabrielclint(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

I can see you have some issues. This topic is not for someone like you. I presume you do not know what you are saying. If you have stayed in a place for 2 months without working, then you will understand what I am saying. They have not obligation to evacuate me cos I am not there citizen
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by adespecial: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2020
I also traveled to South Africa on the 11th march on visit and am expected to go home on the 30th of March but naija shut its border before then. It’s really disheartening when you find yourself in this kind of situation.
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by Gabrielclint(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
adespecial:
I also traveled to South Africa on the 11th march on visit and am expected to go home on the 30th of March but naija shut its border before then. It’s really disheartening when you find yourself in this kind of situation.

It's crazy bro. So what's your plans? What have you been doing and hope you have been surviving quite well? Your visa nko, is it still valid?
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by themaestro08(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Says an online troll. You are not worthy of attention.

Jerk
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gabrielclint:
This is for those that returned to Nigeria before the COVID-19 lockdown for one reason or the other and got stucked. Here we will share information about airline schedules and flights booking. Process of recovering your money on cancelled flights and possible opening time of the boarders.

As for me, I came back from Germany on the 2nd of March and was supposed to go back to Germany on the 25th of March. I have been stucked here for the past 8 weeks and it has not been funny . I even applied for the evacuation plan but wasn't included in the list.

The national broadcast by president Buhari today 27.04 did not address anything about airline opening for international flights, anyone got information about that?

Unfortunately, you have to hang in....... Hopefully, you have not finished spending your money or have means to call up funds.......

Even if Buhari opens up for international flights, are international flight operators, prepared to fly in?

I would say for international flights to resume fully, look towards the end of the year.........
Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by Mancala: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gabrielclint:

You mentioned you're not a citizen so you won't qualify for evacuation. But are you a permanent resident? I believe they were included in the evacuation plans. Perhaps you have a work visa? If so, what happens to your job while you are away? These indeed are trying times. Wish you well as you wait this out.

1 Like

Re: Returnees Stucked In Nigeria, Let's Meet Here And Discuss Travel Plans by adespecial: 10:57am On May 01, 2020
Am a sis ooo. I have sent my data to the embassy for repartition but I don’t know how fast it will be. As for surviving, av been staying in a family friend house and they have been very supportive just that it’s a bit far to Johannesburg.
Gabrielclint:

It's crazy bro. So what's your plans? What have you been doing and hope you have been surviving quite well? Your visa nko, is it still valid?

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Embassy Still With My Passport Since Nov. 2019 / Germany-based Nigerian Loses Job After Embassy Denied His Passport Renewal / pta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.