Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast (970 Views)

Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Unigrad: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
It was observed President Buhari draft speech leaked before broadcast. Who did it?
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by wwwihy: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Unigrad:
It was observed President Buhari draft speech leaked before broadcast. Who did it?
olodo ignoramus...you need to go back to school to learn

1 Like

Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Seventy7kings: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Unigrad: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2020
wwwihy:
olodo ignoramus...you need to go back to school to learn
Point out what is wrong with it. instead of insulting.
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by chii8(f): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2020
I was so surprised!!!
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by dyfaze: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Unigrad:

Chaii.. Nigeria Sha. Imagine, people that can not even address 8 tenants in face me and face you house will be criticising the speech of someone who's addressing the whole nation.. Pls point out Mr. President's mistake tonight... Grammarian, Custodian of Knowledge..

1 Like

Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Unigrad: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Chaii.. Nigeria Sha. Imagine, people that can not even address 8 tenants in face me and face you house will be criticising the speech of someone who's addressing the whole nation.. Pls point out Mr. President's mistake tonight... Grammarian, Custodian of Knowledge..
Please read to understand.
If you are finding it difficult to understand, read it slowly.
Did the write up criticize the President?
The address was leaked before the broadcast which is not supposed to be so.
It's shows that there are saboteurs that leaked the address.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Unigrad: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

To set the record straight, I will say this not because I'm proud but to talk some sense into you.
Have presented seminars on different occasions, addressing crowd is not my problem as far there's good sound.
You can invite me in any medical talk.
Thank you.
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by dyfaze: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Unigrad:

Please read to understand.
If you are finding it difficult to understand, read it slowly.
Did the write up criticize the President?
The address was leaked before the broadcast which is not supposed to be so.
It's shows that there are saboteurs that leaked the address.

Apologies sir, I just read slowly and I understood.
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Enskynelson(m): 1:45am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Na wa to u o. Innocent question that OP asked you were ready to attack him. Is Buhari your father? Calm down next time abeg.
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by dyfaze: 1:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

Na wa to u o. Innocent question that OP asked you were ready to attack him. Is Buhari your father? Calm down next time abeg.

Nawa for you oo .. After apologising to Op, you're still attacking me.. Is Op your father? Calm down next time abeg

1 Like

Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Enskynelson(m): 2:27am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Nawa for you oo .. After apologising to Op, you're still attacking me.. Is Op your father? Calm down next time abeg
LOL
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by dyfaze: 2:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Unigrad: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

I'm happy you understood now. You are welcome Sir.
Re: Leaked President Buhari Live Broadcast by Unigrad: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Abeg, nor kill me with laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Fallen Heroes: Late Lt Col.A Ali Was Promoted After Freeing 13villages From Boko / The North Has Everything Yet They Are Backward Why? / Enugu Ministry Of Works Beats Night Rain To Maintain Enugu Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.