Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir (37334 Views)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 54th Birthday Today - Memoir / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by slowice(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
The finest quality of mog in Nigeria... If you listen to him, whether you re a believer or not something must shift in you positively. This man is a "Christian " (christ like) and he is deliberate about his Christianity.

I'm not even a member of the church.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by back2sender: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Yes i received it, i am moved with tears sir, i have created a thread to appreciate you, God must bless you. You saved me from thinking about prostitution.

Liars! Liars!!

Where is the market for prostitution in this covid-19 pandemic? So stop lying here that some rescued you from going into prostitution!!!!!!!

If you like sleep with a dog, that's your business, there are hundreds of people going thru worst times this period and they are not begging as it's a tradition of your scammers here.

Whe election time comes people like your kinds that are the youths and in majority will not come out and vote and protect thier votes when it is thier destiny in this country that is at risk.
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by back2sender: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
doggedfighter:

Prostitution but you're a man
The guy is a scammer. Why are people giving money to such scams, PLEASE GIVE YOUR MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU SEE IN YOUR NEIGBHOURHOOD OR STREETS THAT YOU CAN SEE IT IN THIER EYES THAT THEY NEED HELP and not all this online scammers here
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by speedchariot(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
His altar call saved me in my 200level (August 2003).The 'hit' was so hot,we lost War General(s),I was the next target by Lobbers.Sunday would have been my last day,but His words drew me to the altar of Mercy.This is the only pastor that I know that is not 'in' for your money.He is only after winning souls, reaching out to Nations etc. Happy birthday Main Pee.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir. Thanks for being a blessing to me and my generation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Osidazz19: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Another pastorprenual scammer. Sure his foolish sheep are kissing his ass as usual.
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by lastchild: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
IMO01:
The pastor that made me start going to church. Most of the great minds I have met are Dominion city members. If you read wide you you would know most Nigerian pastors say nothing New but ogbueli dey spit fire for mouth.

The only pastor I have seen that is really against only motivational speaking on the pulpit. Even though I don't go to church again.

Happy birthday sir.
this is one thing I hate about religion, you want to use style and tell us that other pastors are not doing it well only ogbueli

@ topic :Happy birthday great man of God
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Dennis1987(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
I pray I attain this and beyond in JESUS CHRIST NAME, amin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Tabitha03(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happy Birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fake pastor
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by sosospence(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happy birthday the Pastor.I remember those days you held a crusade at Polynekede.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by sosospence(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
speedchariot:
His altar call saved me in my 200level (August 2003).The 'hit' was so hot,we lost War General(s),I was the next target by Lobbers.Sunday would have been my last day,but His words drew me to the altar of Mercy.This is the only pastor that I know that is not 'in' for your money.He is only after winning souls, reaching out to Nations etc. Happy birthday Main Pee.
Saintolysis,he is not the only Pastor who is 'in' for money

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by newsboi: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
The only man I admire so much of his charismatic and eloquence whenever he speaks

Happy birthday sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Megagee003(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Realwvn(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
I received permanent healing from God through one of his pastors at Yabatech many years ago. Thank God for his ministry and the pastor who hosted the minuscule crusade then. I didn’t even know the name of the church then until they gave me Pastor David Ogbueli sermons to go listen at home and it usually starts with “Let them have dominion” ��

God be praised !

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by doggedfighter(f): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
back2sender:

The guy is a scammer. Why are people giving money to such scams, PLEASE GIVE YOUR MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU SEE IN YOUR NEIGBHOURHOOD OR STREETS THAT YOU CAN SEE IT IN THIER EYES THAT THEY NEED HELP and not all this online scammers here
Yeah he is
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by chiogoezubem(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
goldony:
God bless your golden age Sir and continually keep your marriage sweeter. Happy 50th birthday Sir,Shalom

52 Sir...
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by ufuosman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
KosiGee:
Happy Birthday to Pastor Chuks Ogbueli. He is a good man, genuine and a leader.

One of the few times I went to church while at UNEC, I had to go to his church when he was still at New Haven opp Assemblies of God Church bus stop.

His church has got the most beautiful and gorgeous females. They’d visit Kenneth Dike hall to minister to us and you don’t refuse or decline such invitations. They were that beautiful. His church and preachings turned my life around. I started appreciating the real beauty of the women and stopped thinking dirty.

*rolls eyes
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Mbataku96(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
May the Lord bless you and prolong your days on Earth
Am proud to say that you have prayed over my life.
Thank you Daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by abiolamitodun(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
happy birthday to him wishing him more yrs on earth

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by ursamajor: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Yes i received it, i am moved with tears sir, i have created a thread to appreciate you, God must bless you. You saved me from thinking about prostitution.
But why are you people like this?
ANIEKWE EMMANUEL CHUKWU

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by noblealuu: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Some of DeePee Quotes that struck me...

Happy birthday to a general extra ordinaire in the Lord's Army. May God satisfy you sir with long life and enviable prosperity to keep winning in His kingdom. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Nma3595: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
A very big Happy Birthday to my mentor, a life coach, I was blessed to have worked with you during your last birthday.
God grant you that which you desire and open the doors of nations unto you. Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
noblealuu:

Happy birthday to a general extra ordinaire in the Lord's Army. May God satisfy you sir with long life and enviable prosperity to keep winning in His kingdom. Amen!

AMEN! Thanks Chuks

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by tessyj4(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happy birthday to a great Man of God many more years ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
IMO01:
The pastor that made me start going to church. Most of the great minds I have met are Dominion city members. If you read wide you you would know most Nigerian pastors say nothing New but ogbueli dey spit fire for mouth.

The only pastor I have seen that is really against only motivational speaking on the pulpit. Even though I don't go to church again.

Happy birthday sir.

Be sure that you prayed for new revelatons for the Pastors you are under. It is your menu that heaven serves. You are the one in need of the green pastures from the word not the Pastor.

Prayer from the Pew gives speed to the wheels of the gospel into the heart of men. Your prayer like electric poles holds the word to it course and destination .

By the way, he made you go to church . Who made you stop going to church
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Legendguru: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
So they still celebrate birthdays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.