Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) (60924 Views)

Kwara:efcc Arrests , Detained Ex-kwara Commissioner For Works , Rotimi Ilyasu / Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Kwara Commissioner, Suleiman Rotimi Bags Engineers Society's Award Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by abbey621(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
juman:
See many post on "village people" thing!

We have no "village people" problem in kwara.

Of course, instead of village people we have Representatives of the Dark Arts mixed with a bit of Pepper Dem Magic grin grin grin grin
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
abbey621:

Stop quoting things out of context, do your research and learn about spiritual maturity! Why should a devoted Christian be stuck preaching basic things about Christ over and over again, faith must be growing or it dies slowly. All Christians should mature in faith just like students in a clasroom, you build on what you learned in primary school to secondary school and perfect it at the university. Enlighten thyself!
With your Monika, you should be Yoruba, now listen as it was written if it correspond with your claim. EJE KI A FI IPILE ESIN KRISTI SILE KASI LOSI EYI TI O PE.
Besides, with your response, you're saying Paul finished the work Jesus. PAUL THAT NEVER ACCEPTED JESUS WHEN HE WAS ALIFE?

And Hebrew 8:7!?!??
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by abbey621(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

With your Monika, you should be Yoruba, now listen as it was written if it correspond with your claim. EJE KI A FI IPILE ESIN KRISTI SILE KASI LOSI EYI TI O PE.
Besides, with your response, you're saying Paul finished the work Jesus. PAUL THAT NEVER ACCEPTED JESUS WHEN HE WAS ALIFE?

And Hebrew 8:7!?!??

Context my friend, context! Read the verses before Hebrews 6.1, read Hebrews 5.
"Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil".

If you stayed in one place all your life, can you really grow? Christians are charged to grow their faith not stand still where it is comfortable, you either grow or you watch as your faith slowly erode and dies!
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
abbey621:

Context my friend, context! Read the verses before Hebrews 6.1, read Hebrews 5.
"Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil".

If you stayed in one place all your life, can you really grow? Christians are charged to grow their faith not stand still where it is comfortable, you either grow or you watch as your faith slowly erode and dies!

Even with this, it's still wrong. IS THAT WHY SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN JESUS DURING HIS REIGN NOW SAID, LETS PROCEED ON WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE BEFORE? It doesn't add up!
He changed the gospel of Jesus to befit his.
besides.
You've not talk about Hebrew 8:7
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by 2016v2017: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Spiritual Wickedness in high and low places have done their work..

Modified: For those Quoting me, it's clear many of you lack understanding of life..

This Life is Spiritual! If you can understand and handle the Spirtual aspect of life, you will Escape many things..

Not Every Death is from GOD

There are deaths that could be averted if you were more Spirtual!

Before Anything comes out Physical, it is first Spiritually Orchestrated...

It's the Spirtual that Controls the Physical..

The Physical is only a Display of what has happened in the Spirtual!

That's why we Admonish all and Sundry to not just be Empty! Connect to the Highest Spirtual Being, GOD ALMIGHTY. Trust in HIM and live for Him... you will not be Messed up anyhow in this Wicked World...

The Case of this man is a case of " Failure before Breakthrough "

If He was a Prayerful person or someone around him was Praying, This Event may have been Revealed and they would have Cancelled it!

Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by bilulu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
And nobody cares about what killed him, no investigation, no autopsy and he will be buried just like that, confused nation
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by abbey621(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Even with this, it's still wrong. IS THAT WHY SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN JESUS DURING HIS REIGN NOW SAID, LETS PROCEED ON WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE BEFORE? It doesn't add up!
He changed the gospel of Jesus to befit his.
besides.
You've not talk about Hebrew 8:7

Yet spiritual maturity is preached all over the Christian world. Remove Paul from your mind and focus on the message, if any other person had said that would you come to the smae conclusion? Whether you like it or not, faith without growth is surely to lead to stagnation. For Christians, growth is a fundamental part of the religion. I can't be going to Bible/Seminary School and keep learning the same basic things over and over again, one must evolve!

Hebrew 8.7 mentions the new convenant that replaces the old one which was incomplete. Every true Christian believes this so what's the problem?
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Youngjohnosas: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Sorry did I ever insulted you or Christianity? Why would you comport yourself in such insulting manner? Is that what your Bible preaches?
Besides, I've never quoted Qur'an, it's Same Bible I quoted. Paul founded Christianity, Jesus was never aware of Christianity.
I have a question for you, IS BIBLE THE BOOK OF GOD?
you quran taught you to misinterpret the Holy Bible to suit the Muslims right, Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is the founder of the New Testament and owns d church,His birth and subsequent birth and death heralded the New Testament covenant, don't be so ignorant to twist the Bible to suit your blood thirsty and ignorant religion.

All the messages of The great Apostle Paul was a direct revelation from the Holy Spirit, he was a faithful servant of Christ and never gave glory to himself.

Christ was never aware of Christianity, may God forgive ur ignorance..
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
abbey621:

Yet spiritual maturity is preached all over the Christian world. Remove Paul from your mind and focus on the message, if any other person had said that would you come to the smae conclusion? Whether you like it or not, faith without growth is surely to lead to stagnation. For Christians, growth is a fundamental part of the religion. I can't be going to Bible/Seminary School and keep learning the same basic things over and over again, one must evolve!

Hebrew 8.7 mentions the new convenant that replaces the old one which was incomplete. Every true Christian believes this so what's the problem?
So word of God wasn't complete? it has to be completed by human? what am I even saying, is it not human being that sat and wrote Bible. Hence the discrepancies in Bible. That's why we have different versions as well, human Bible inclusive where they said Jesus is FEMALE.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
you quran taught you to misinterpret the Holy Bible to suit the Muslims right, Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is the founder of the New Testament and owns d church,His birth and subsequent birth and death heralded the New Testament covenant, don't be so ignorant to twist the Bible to suit your blood thirsty and ignorant religion.

All the messages of The great Apostle Paul was a direct revelation from the Holy Spirit, he was a faithful servant of Christ and never gave glory to himself.

Christ was never aware of Christianity, may God forgive ur ignorance..
Which of the Bible are you talking about, New words translation? Women Bible? or which of the remaining over 60 different Bibles?
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by abbey621(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

So word of God wasn't complete? it has to be completed by human? what am I even saying, is it not human being that sat and wrote Bible. Hence the discrepancies in Bible. That's why we have different versions as well, human Bible inclusive where they said Jesus is FEMALE.

You do realize that this is the point of the NEW TESTAMENT? All the teaching sof Jesus and what happened afterwards were not in the old testament hence the old covenant was incomplete, the powerful thing about the Almighty is that in his infinite mercies, he can do and undo, to belive otherwise is to not know him smiley smiley
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by DATACUG00000(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Youngjohnosas: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Which of the Bible are you talking about, New words translation? Women Bible? or which of the remaining over 60 different Bibles?
I serve a universal God,my bible was even translated in my local dialect today show he is the God of all, if u have to rely only on an Arabic Allah just to preserve the the Arabic language no problem. You can continue with ur jihad k, continue to rape non Muslim women so you would inherit 52 virgins in heaven.

Religion of piss indeed.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
I serve a universal God,my bible was even translated in my local dialect today show he is the God of all, if u have to rely only on an Arabic Allah just to preserve the the Arabic language no problem. You can continue with ur jihad k, continue to rape non Muslim women so you would inherit 52 virgins in heaven.

Religion of piss indeed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Noo, we're not thesame. Traditional worshipers belief is different from Christians, and that of Christians is different from Islam. Christians know Jesus as Son of God and God due to the Bible written under the influence of Paul and Paul himself but reverse is the case in Islam.
Can someone that never believe in you while you are Alive believe in you when you are no more? Paul didn't believe the TRUE Gospel of Jesus when he was alive but CLAIMED to believe him when he was no more! Is that commonsensically okay? No, There's an hidden agenda. That's why we have many derogatory words used against Jesus in the Bible (book of Paul)

I stand on my point that there is one God and 1 Satan in Heaven and Earth.
Christains,Muslims amd Traditionals are thesame.

Nothing can change this from me. Thank you sir
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

This is how you people scare good people out of governance so only thrash can remain there

From his picture you can see he had been facing bsome long term circulatory problems
pls enlighten me, how does his picture show that he's been facing long term circulatory problems??
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Tillatalk: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Spiritual Wickedness in high and low places have done their work..

Modified: For those Quoting me, it's clear many of you lack understanding of life..

This Life is Spiritual! If you can understand and handle the Spirtual aspect of life, you will Escape many things..

Not Every Death is from GOD

There are deaths that could be averted if you were more Spirtual!

Before Anything comes out Physical, it is first Spiritually Orchestrated...

It's the Spirtual that Controls the Physical..

The Physical is only a Display of what has happened in the Spirtual!

That's why we Admonish all and Sundry to not just be Empty! Connect to the Highest Spirtual Being, GOD ALMIGHTY. Trust in HIM and live for Him... you will not be Messed up anyhow in this Wicked World...

The Case of this man is a case of " Failure before Breakthrough "

If He was a Prayerful person or someone around him was Praying, This Event may have been Revealed and they would have Cancelled it!

whether you are spiritual or not you will surely die one day ..na he time
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by kelviniro(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Did he dead in Christ?
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.