Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? (5060 Views)

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by TheOldGods: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
okeysoninv:
any place of your choice. You can give me ur number.
hmm. Drop your number make I chat you for WhatsApp
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by okeysoninv: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
TheOldGods:
drop urs
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by SulphateVI: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
any place of your choice. You can give me ur number.

Hello bro how do I reach you pls, I need self con or one room and parlor self con in enugu around chime avenue or anywhere closer to it
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by Saverin: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Auto200:
if you d do yahoo go to Nike and T-junction side

if you d like women/students go to Mary land,

if you be family man with normal income, go to agbani road [uwani , achara layout]

if you d like calm place , go to GRA or trans

if you like to d gossip , go abakpa, camp,

if you like busy places and groceries , go to new heaven

if you wan hide full time , go to emene and hide there make visitors no disturb you
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by okeysoninv: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
SulphateVI:

Hello bro how do I reach you pls, I need self con or one room and parlor self con in enugu around chime avenue or anywhere closer to it
give me ur number
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by SulphateVI: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
give me ur number
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by okeysoninv: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
SulphateVI:

I will send you message on WhatsApp
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by SulphateVI: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
I will send you message on WhatsApp

Okay bro
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by kuchikau1: 9:48pm On Mar 09
Hello.

I need a land to buy in enugu and also a house to rent
quote author=okeysoninv post=111967400]any place of your choice. You can give me ur number.[/quote]
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by kuchikau1: 9:49pm On Mar 09
TheOldGods:
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Enugu? by okeysoninv: 11:39pm On Mar 09
kuchikau1:
Hello.

I need a land to buy in enugu and also a house to rent
quote author=okeysoninv post=111967400]any place of your choice. You can give me ur number.
I'm no longer in Enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rip Off Alert!!!! Beware Of Travel Agencies And Their Exploits! / Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) / Doing Phd In Europe. Pls Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.