Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? (767 Views)

Am I Being Selfish & Wicked Here? / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 28, 2020
grin

I called an uncle of mine yesterday, been calling this man for the past one month. He doesn’t pick. I don’t know what his mind was telling him. Last night I dialed him again. He didn’t pick. Then I sent him a text, he called back and he LIED he has not been seeing my calls. Funny grin

I broke a very good news to him he went mute for some seconds. I’m sure he wasn’t expecting it. Then he started talking. You know all these uncles and their long talks.

Actually I have never been in the category of people that looks up to an uncle or aunt. You have failed already if you put your hopes there. Most people spend their entire life resenting an uncle/aunty that did not help them. The nerves man!!! angry

If these uncles and aunt tell you their own story. Nigerians are wicked fa. Them sabi use person. There’s nothing like a wicked uncle or aunt. The wickedness comes from you that is disturbing them.

When you start hating an uncle because he didn’t help you, you are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Stupity what was the good news you broke to your uncle?
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Stupity what was the good news you broke to your uncle?
after 6 years of asking this beautiful lady out, she finally decided to give me a chance. That’s the good news. Come merry with me bro
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Moral of this epistle...
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
Moral of this epistle...
you will be labeled a selfish uncle someday.
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by michaelokoi(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Some uncles especially the paternal ones are very wicked. They are not willing to help anyone even if they have surplus resources. My dads younger brother is one of such.
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2020
michaelokoi:
Some uncles especially the paternal ones are very wicked. They are not willing to help anyone even if they have surplus resources. My dads younger brother is one of such.
you shouldn't be waiting for him. You just told us your own side. If we hear from him now it will be a different thing. grin

You'll hear something like "he is not a serious somebody, he's always asking for money"
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by helinues: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2020
stupidity:
you will be labeled a selfish uncle someday.

That's inevitable from lazy siblings
Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by Obinnau(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2020
michaelokoi:
I am guessing that you're still a very young person. one day you will become an adult and you would understand that not all is black and white. There is the Grey in between.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Selfish/wicked Uncle/aunt? by foxxydude: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
"Whenever you are leaving for school just come to my apartment I will give you some cash stop bothering your parents" uncle thanks I will be leaving in 1 week
1 week later I banged on his gate for over 1 hour, I knew he was inside the house but my uncle never answered me grin I had to leave for school with the small change I had saved, I never bothered to ask him for assistance ever again.
15 years later
" don't worry about mortuary bills and casket for my late Dad, I will settle it"
On the d day I made sure I had the cash on me to avoid disappointment
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me tinz grin
On the d day we got there at same time I was not surprised when the mortuary attendants were asking me to pay I asked him for the payments he promised to settle, my uncle just lockup. I settled the mortuary bills and left him there. The burial ceremony went well without a hitch.

Till tomorrow I don't bother to call him, when we meet at gatherings or public places I only greet and move on.

He is my late father's younger brother grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War / Am Confused, Can I Still Make It In Life? / How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.