Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help (815 Views)

Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hey guys, Happy Sunday to you all. So I'm about going into sales if wigs... like wigs only, and I'm confused on where to get my supplies from at a very reasonable wholesales price. Can anyone pls help me sort this out? Thanks
Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by kinkybabie11(f): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
I also need help...I make wigs and drawstrings. I would like to go into sales of pure human hair and I need a trustworthy supplier
Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Someone, anyone, pls help us
Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by pweetyoge(f): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
if your location is Lagos, you can find your way to Eko idumota, the hair section. You get to meet different sellers, take your time to touch the texture and bargain prices till u get a good deal.

Plus you might find a good cheap human hair( I hope you know how to identify it Sha, it is grade by grade..Grade 10 is the highest for now, plus the sellers can try to pass a grade 5,6 or 7 for the highest) you can always buy a good hair and then give someone to wig it for you, it is not usually that expensive.

I sell hairs too, but I used to buy from India and China when the going was very good, you can view my previous thread. But now, I buy from idumota. You can also try trade Fair too, some one mentioned it, any of the trade Fair...you will get good ones plus quality..just shine your eyes. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
pweetyoge:
if your location is Lagos, you can find your way to Eko idumota, the hair section. You get to meet different sellers, take your time to touch the texture and bargain prices till u get a good deal.

Plus you might find a good cheap human hair( I hope you know how to identify it Sha, it is grade by grade..Grade 10 is the highest for now, plus the sellers can try to pass a grade 5,6 or 7 for the highest) you can always buy a good hair and then give someone to wig it for you, it is not usually that expensive.

I sell hairs too, but I used to buy from India and China when the going was very good, you can view my previous thread. But now, I buy from idumota. You can also try trade Fair too, some one mentioned it, any of the trade Fair...you will get good ones plus quality..just shine your eyes. I hope this helps.
Thanks so much for taking your time to explain this, it helps
Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
U can never learn the intricacies of any trade as an outsider.

Look for a successful shop that deals in attachments near you, u see that in markets and liaise with the owner to learn the tricks of the trade. Outside that, even with your millions, u will not succeed.

Every trade has it's trick. That's what makes you better than the rest. If u know how to weave, added bonus. You can make local wigs like Bob Marley etc. They give more money too.
Good luck
Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mayfinegirl come and see buyer.
Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by egopersonified(f): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
You don't need to learn any tricks to start a business. Dive in and 'learn as you go'.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
egopersonified:
You don't need to learn any tricks to start a business. Dive in and 'learn as you go'.
Thanks ma

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Burgled? Share Your Experience / .. / My Love For Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.