Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online (1241 Views)

Has Anybody Actually Made Money Here!! / IF You've Never Made $100 Online Then You Don't Need To Read This Amazing Report / You've Never Built A Wordpress Website Like This Before (get Divi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2020
This is for those who have never made money online. If you have, you can leave it for the ones that have not.

So, it's all free. You don't have to pay anything.

Ordinarily, free money means you click tasks or surveys, but this is far from it.

All you need to activate is scan the QR code, get your code and enter, then your free 5 Euro is yours.

Here is the short clip on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUB15_a2J1Y

I dedicate this to those who have never made a dime online.

You're free to ask your questions.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by Fdex012: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Please can the be withdraw or there's some tasks ahead before it can be withdraw?
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2020
No task. You will get a credit card like Payoneer for your transaction. Just give them your 2 real names.

That is what will appear on your CC.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by Becca4007(f): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
No task. You will get a credit card like Payoneer for your transaction. Just give them your 2 real names.

That is what will appear on your CC.

The video says we should click on d link below, but there is no link to click on
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
You can easily check your account balance by typing " My Zelf" and send.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by crackclap: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Can I use Telegram on desktop?
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by Sheghzymilly(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2020
How will i withdraw it to my bank account.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2020
crackclap:
Can I use Telegram on desktop?

Sure you can use it. But I used my WhatsApp app. Just search for the PC version and you're good to go.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
How will i withdraw it to my bank account.

You will receive your money via your ATM. Just as Payoneer, you're encouraged to use your real names for registration so as to get your money.

Alternatively, you can send the money to your CC. Here's it. Send money by specifying card number, e.g. "Send 10€ to card XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX". Confirm. Done.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by crackclap: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Welcome. You can also invite others and earn more. To check your balance, send "My Zelf" on your Social Meda Channel.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by Chidonsky: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
Welcome. You can also invite others and earn more. To check your balance, send "My Zelf" on your Social Meda Channel.
the link to the zelf and what is your strategy for making money downloading file?
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't get any file download, pls. What's that?
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by superman1073: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by Chidonsky: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
I don't get any file download, pls. What's that?
I was making reference to how to make money uploading files video you uploaded.So my question are what are the strategies you use to get good download.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kindly ask that in the appropriate thread. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Watch the video or see how to set it up + check your money balance here.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by Enbrain21(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
When and how do we withdraw?
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by WordpressPhysco: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enbrain21:
When and how do we withdraw?

You will receive your money via your ATM. Just as Payoneer, you're encouraged to use your real names for registration so as to get your money.

Alternatively, you can send the money to your CC. Here's it. Send money by specifying card number, e.g. "Send 10€ to card XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX". Confirm. Done.
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by jpride(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Honestly I don't understand this stuff. Is it that one must refer before u get ur 5€? If No, where then is d cash?
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by joseff14(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Has anybody here successfully transferred the money into their bank account? Lets know before we embark on a futile journey tongue
Re: Get €5 Here If You're SURE You've NEVER Made Money Online by joseff14(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
jpride:
Honestly I don't understand this stuff. Is it that one must refer before u get ur 5€? If No, where then is d cash?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature / Functioning Construction Company For Sale / 5 Steps You Can Take To Become A GOLD-DIGGER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.