Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG (889 Views)

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlRDMRJv-I
Joseph Odok Wrote
Can President Buhari give my Governor more money? I just love the comedy of my governor. My Governor I know you are serious about FG giving you much money but will FG not be angry with you after seeing the large crowd behind you that shows you may not be observing the social distancing rule of NCDC? Not encouraging the self isolation or social distancing rule may make FG too angry to give you money as demanded
Dear Governor, I know the FG ought to give 30% of it's budget to you a Professor with sound ideas. Please, since the FG is delaying in the release of funds, I beg you begin by using the intellectual and Green money that is the product of your ingenuity to transend physical money.
Dear Governor, I have always believed you especially when you presented your budget of Olympotic Mestermesis with emphasis that naira and Kobo is for poor men but rich people believe in intellectual and Green money. The I & G money is needed to be applied to solve CRS and our national problems now than ever before.
Remember you have a budget of over a trillion naira on the foundation of I & G money. Your erudite commissioner of information Asu Okang has sold your policy of I & G money and we believe he represented you in selling the idea after you presented a budget of over 1 trillion naira.
This is the best time to begin the funding of the research especially in your pharmaceutical company with your G&I money since the FG is delaying in releasing the funds.
Like your facemasks that is becoming a global symbol of your intelligence, just begin mass production of Covid 19 vaccines in CRS so that other states will copy. At this period of Covid 19, we need more action than long speaches my amiable Sir, Prof, Sen, Obol, Barr Ayade
Joseph Odok PhD Esq

Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by clevvermind(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2020
All they parade is audio money. The real money is in their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2020
And this man is supposed to be a prof
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by DigitalBrands01: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2020
And what have they done with the ones given to them for Healthy Living before now?
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by BerlinGado(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmm
Its all about the money
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by ignis: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Some times I wonder if this man's prof is a title or nickname.
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
lol
ignis:
Some times I wonder if this man's prof is a title or nickname.
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
hmm
BerlinGado:
Hmm
Its all about the money
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Susu888(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2020
These governors ain't got no shame. Its very obvious they are solely after the money...

Fg better not give them a dime,buy the equipments nd all they need nd deliver it to them angry they must get sense by force.

Shameless Thieves#

Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin
Susu888:
These governors ain't got no shame. Its very obvious they are solely after the money...

Fg better not give them a dime,buy the equipments nd all they need nd deliver it to them angry they must get sense by force.

Shameless Thieves#
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Olude193: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2020
So that you can sew 2000 styles of with matching face masks abi

Tufiakwa
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by helinues: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2020
grin

Professor in Fashion

Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Discovery4today: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
grin

Professor in Fashion
grin
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Discovery4today: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Olude193:

Tufiakwa
grin
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
lol
helinues:
grin

Professor in Fashion
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2020
there is sense in what he said
Olude193:

Tufiakwa
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by VisioDirect: 1:01pm On May 02, 2020
This man is making so much sense.
Re: Covid-19 Test Is Unreliable, Give Us Money For Healthy Living- BEN AYADE TO FG by Ejima1: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
VisioDirect:
This man is making so much sense.
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors / Can Nigeria Defeat USA In A War / Edo 2020: Edo APC Rep Caucus Throw Weight Behind Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.