Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero (802 Views)

Leo Messi Does It Again / Lionel Messi: Does Man City Really Need The Barcelona Star? / Odegbami: Samson Siasia Does Not Deserve To Be Abandoned NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Jokerman(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2020
The Manchester City forward leapt to the defence of his international team-mate

Sergio Aguero says that he does not understand criticism directed at Lionel Messi for Argentina, insisting the superstar is the "first to suffer " and continues to make himself available for the national team despite all the negativity surrounding his international career.

Messi has won everything on offer during his time as a Barcelona player, as the forward has won the Champions League, La Liga, UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, Copa del Rey and Supercopa de Espana while emerging as one of the game's most decorated stars on the club level.

However, the six-time Ballon d'Or winner is yet to taste senior success in an Argentina jersey following a runners-up finish at the 2014 World Cup, having also reached back-to-back Copa America finals in 2015 and 2016, with Messi missing a crucial penalty in a shootout loss to Chile in the latter finale.

Messi excluded himself from international selection after Argentina's last-16 exit to France at the 2018 World Cup, before returning and helping the country to the Copa America semi-final last year.

The 32-year-old continues to be criticised for his Argentina performances but countryman Aguero defended his team-mate by praising Messi's commitment to the group.

"I do not understand those who criticise him in the national team," Aguero told TyC Sports. "He is the first to suffer and continues to come."

https://www.goal.com/en/news/he-is-the-first-to-suffer-aguero-defends-messi-amid/qtf89wf1a49g1asg1c383mcq7?fbclid=IwAR1xdfTPgSKfOtpaWKd5oHDOeqYhRHo4a0DY6O5Fq3Ro3sIq9IEO_vTiDwE

Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Jokerman(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Aguero needs to understand the following reasons why we criticize Messi

1. His fans blame Higuain because he missed 2 chances at a final, but never blame Messi for missing his, forgetting if was Higuain goal that took them to the final against Belgium

2. He has appeared in 4 major finals and lost all, and then he's compensated with sympathy golden ball grin. We know Messi cannot blame 4 finals with Barcelona and lose all. This is a bad record

3. His fans said he's god of football, and we know gods don't fail consistently i.e Zeus, Ra, Superman, Apollo, etc

4. To be a goat, you must be able to replicate your success else especially both club and country i.e Pele (Santos and Brazil), Maradona (Napoli and Argentina), Zidane (Juventus and France), R9 (Inter and Brazil), Cr7 (Man utd and Portugal) ....
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by angelEmade: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:
Aguero needs to understand the following reasons why we criticize Messi

1. His fans blame Higuain because he missed 2 chances at a final, but never blame Messi for missing his, forgetting if was Higuain goal that took them to the final against Belgium

2. He has appeared in 4 major finals and lost all, and then he's compensated with sympathy golden ball grin. We know Messi cannot blame 4 finals with Barcelona and lose all. This is a bad record

3. His fans said he's god of football, and we know gods don't fail consistently i.e Zeus, Ra, Superman, Apollo, etc

4. To be a goat, you must be able to replicate your success else especially both club and country i.e Pele (Santos and Brazil), Maradona (Napoli and Argentina), Zidane (Juventus and France), R9 (Inter and Brazil), Cr7 (Man utd and Portugal) ....
get a life bro and stop living off people's misfortunes. You are just like a pest. When guys come here to show their foolishness it just makes me squirm! I wonder if your entirely family could be as successful as he is.
The only reason i started seeing football games was my cousin and the way this Messi plays. I love the other footballers especially the cute ones...but i dont hate on any of them. Loving messi's style of play doesnt make me hate Ronaldo, Messi is just my choice but i will never go around criticizing the other.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2020
angelEmade:

get a life bro and stop living off people's misfortunes. You are just like a pest. When guys come here to show their foolishness it just makes me squirm! I wonder if your entirely family could be as successful as he is.
The only reason i started seeing football games was my cousin and the way this Messi plays. I love the other footballers especially the cute ones...but i dont hate on any of them. Loving messi's style of play doesnt make me hate Ronaldo, Messi is just my choice but i will never go around criticizing the other.

Go to the kitchen and cook!
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Beverlyjean(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
angelEmade:

U just posted nonsense... Whenever there are 2 rivals, their fans must attack one to exonerate the other... It's like 2 lawyers defending their clients even if it means releasing incriminating evidence to destroy the other... It's like politics as well, even in America CNN for Democrats attacking trump , fox for Republicans...

If it was a negative post on Ronaldo by a Messi fans , will u condemn it like u just condemned this post?... Sure u wudnt cos u are a Messi fans

So in conclusion, u just made a mockery of urself
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Gordieshegz(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
No one deserves the blame. But everyone does.
For it is a teamwork. And when the team fails, everyone fails.

Specifically, the coach actually needs be blamed for tactical failure and for the players he builds the team around. He builds it around Messi and fails the team.

But here, Barcelona should be held responsible for the highest bits of this mess because they continually use up Messi and only leave the nemesis for Argentina to take care of.

And as a Ronaldo fan boy, I blame Messi even though higuain, aguero and other cocks in the team are not helping matters at all.

May God help us all
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Beverlyjean(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Gordieshegz:
No one deserves the blame. But everyone does.
For it is a teamwork. And when the team fails, everyone fails.

Specifically, the coach actually needs be blamed for tactical failure and for the players he builds the team around. He builds it around Messi and fails the team.

But here, Barcelona should be held responsible for the highest bits of this mess because they continually use up Messi and only leave the nemesis for Argentina to take care of.

And as a Ronaldo fan boy, I blame Messi even though higuain, aguero and other cocks in the team are not helping matters at all.

May God help us all

Ronaldo had more challenging teams than Messi ... Madrid was in a mess when he joined ... Barcelona were the best team in Europe when Messi joined , so he blended easily with the likes of ronaldinho , Eto , deco , guily , iniesta, xavi , davids and a very solid defense... They won the CL in 2006 even though Messi missed 90% of the tournament..

.. Portugal has never achieved anything in the international stage... Portugal has never in their history had a striker as good as higuain except eusebio... Now look at the Portuguese strikers in the past 15 yrs ( nuno Gomez, Pauletta, Andre Silva, eder, guedes, almeida, postiga,) while Argentina in the past 15 yrs ( aguero , lautaro Martinez,higuain, milito, icardi , crespo, dybala ,palacio, Martin parlemo, saviola, tevez) still his fans are giving excuses and blaming higuain ...

Now compare and contrast.... Imagine Messi being a Portuguese and Ronaldo an Argentine
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Memberclub(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U just posted nonsense... Whenever there are 2 rivals, their fans must attack one to exonerate the other... It's like 2 lawyers defending their clients even if it means releasing incriminating evidence to destroy the other... It's like politics as well, even in America CNN for Democrats attacking trump , fox for Republicans...

If it was a negative post on Ronaldo by a Messi fans , will u condemn it like u just condemned this post?... Sure u wudnt cos u are a Messi fans

So in conclusion, u just made a mockery of urself
You & jokerman need help
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Beverlyjean(f): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Memberclub:
You & jokerman need help

We need help cos we spoke the truth...

Trump is hated because he speaks the truth ... Ronaldo is hated cos he is very confident ... Nnamdi kanu is hated cos he speaks the truth ...

The world will keep on suffering till people like u change ... When u c the truth ,speak and stop being biased..

I used to b a Messi fan bfor Ronaldo because of my elder brothers but with time as I grew more into the knowledge of football, I understood that tho Ronaldo is not as mesmerizing as Messi , he is a better footballer because of his mental strength that is more effective than Messi when it comes to winning...

In as much as alot will say Messi is better , if they are asked to take one among the two to win them an important game that will save their job, 90% will take Ronaldo

Many barca fans wud secretly have wished Ronaldo was in their team instead of Messi at anfield that night ... Argentines will take Ronaldo to represent them in a final than Messi if they had a choice between the two ...

1 Like

Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Jokerman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
For those blaming Higuain grin

Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Memberclub(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

We need help cos we spoke the truth...

Trump is hated because he speaks the truth ... Ronaldo is hated cos he is very confident ... Nnamdi kanu is hated cos he speaks the truth ...

The world will keep on suffering till people like u change ... When u c the truth ,speak and stop being biased..

I used to b a Messi fan bfor Ronaldo because of my elder brothers but with time as I grew more into the knowledge of football, I understood that tho Ronaldo is not as mesmerizing as Messi , he is a better footballer because of his mental strength that is more effective than Messi when it comes to winning...

In as much as alot will say Messi is better , if they are asked to take one among the two to win them an important game that will save their job, 90% will take Ronaldo

Many barca fans wud secretly have wished Ronaldo was in their team instead of Messi at anfield that night ... Argentines will take Ronaldo to represent them in a final than Messi if they had a choice between the two ...
Chil & Get some help
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Jokerman(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by chiboy1116: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo had more challenging teams than Messi ... Madrid was in a mess when he joined ... Barcelona were the best team in Europe when Messi joined , so he blended easily with the likes of ronaldinho , Eto , deco , guily , iniesta, xavi , davids and a very solid defense... They won the CL in 2006 even though Messi missed 90% of the tournament..

.. Portugal has never achieved anything in the international stage... Portugal has never in their history had a striker as good as higuain except eusebio... Now look at the Portuguese strikers in the past 15 yrs ( nuno Gomez, Pauletta, Andre Silva, eder, guedes, almeida, postiga,) while Argentina in the past 15 yrs ( aguero , lautaro Martinez,higuain, milito, icardi , crespo, dybala ,palacio, Martin parlemo, saviola, tevez) still his fans are giving excuses and blaming higuain ...

Now compare and contrast.... Imagine Messi being a Portuguese and Ronaldo an Argentine
Barcelona were the best team when Messi started ? Lmao , u just can't stop saying bs bro .
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Jokerman(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
chiboy1116:
Barcelona were the best team when Messi started ? Lmao , u just can't stop saying bs bro .

Messi started in 2005 bro...the year ronaldinho won world best, the following year Barcelona won UCL, so yes he's right....
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Beverlyjean(f): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
chiboy1116:

Messi got his first start in 2005...barca won the league that same year and also won the CL the following year even with Messi missing 90% of games ... Barca were favorites to win the CL in05 but controversially lost to Chelsea but bounced back the following year to win it...so tell me how they weren't the best in Europe around that time
Re: Messi Does Not Deserve Argentina Criticism- Aguero by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2020
angelEmade:

I'm a Messi fan so chill it's just banter it's not that deep.

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions From Internet Users As Bukayo Saka Got Called Up To England Sqau / Free Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 21 November 2020 / Maradona The Eternal ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.