Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! (534 Views)

Peter Obi: See How Kemi Olunloyo Responded To Someone Seeking To Peddle A Lie / Kanu-how Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Impregnated By Her Father-tokunbo Aboderin! / Shocking Details Of How Kemi Adeosun Ran Nigeria Economy- Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! by Lawkz(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Omololu-Olunloyo has
appeared as a guest
discussing terrorism and health topics on social media! No wonder is she so lose and no shame! I had the news long time ago one yoruba man that slept with daughter in America so is kemi, wonder shall never end!! Old prostitute from birth animal. kemi is a big Hallot in the world! She is a product of incest. That's why she useless her miserable life..a sex worker! Chai, forbidden woman. A sacrilege! She is under a curse, Oh Pst Ibeome even cursed her too..And the father fucking
yorubastard has nothing else to do other than attacking
biafrans...eyaa! this is just the mmalite ije! The gods of biafra land, pls take kemi as your sacrifice offer and occur the nation from coronavirus!
#iseeee

Re: How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! by Sammy07: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Maybe you should get education and learn the spelling of Impregnated

3 Likes

Re: How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! by Benbellamor: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Why is she looking like that in the picture
Re: How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! by IceLip: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
OP..I feel like, you are Pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! by espn(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol just because she claimed your saviour is dead...YOu have to wake this early to create this about her...I hope you slept sha...

1 Like

Re: How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin! by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
We all feel your pain.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Refuse To Lockdown The Country From Entry When He Was Told To Do / Call Me Supreme Court Governor And Get Arrested, Hope Uzodinma Warns / Umahi Bans Movement Of Cattle In Ebonyi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.