Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead (54030 Views)

Infertility: Men Responsible For 60% Causes – Dr Ajayi Abayomi / Osun Deputy Governor Attends Opening Of Akin Ajayi Owned Osogbo Central Hospital / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by SIRKAY98(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2020
9jaRealist:

I don’t think Covid-19 killed him since the article states he had serious health issues...
And why would he want to fly to the UK or India when he has had a top-rated hospital for over 30 years.
>

Okay
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by gretblue: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Lol
U think so?
That Dr, was a great philanthropist. He had been in medical line for several years. He was a successful medical dr with one of the best hospitals in Nigeria. He was highly connected

1 Like

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Makuos19:
Thats why we must be ready at all times. We dont know when it will be our turn!!!

Makuo, that was not what I meant.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by telim: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
areamama86:

Almost done transferring you said your a woman here. Next saw anikwe Emmanuel a guy. It looks fraudulent. I'm sorry be truthful to yourself first and best wishes.

My answer to is that you are Fake
Don't take online beggars serious. Lots of them are fake only those with old accs are real.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by jimmy74(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
RIP Sir, you laid the foundation for me as a biomedical engineer.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by odogwunaija(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
I know him well. First foundation had a Public private health initiative (PPI) a sort of partnership with the Radiology department of the teaching hospital where I worked in 9ja then. He was very proactive but the contract wasn't renewed after the 1st tenure due to administrative hassles.

RIP great man
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Fheelzz(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Death is inevitable
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by dietsono(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
As a Lastma officer working at Opebi junction, he gave us a room in his first foundation office compound beside Adebola house for us to be changing our mufti to Lastma uniform everyday and he also allows us to use his First Foundation Main office restrooms at our own convenience....... In fact, what else can I say about this great nice and kind man?......RIP sir if its really the truth that you are gone.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Meteng: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
visijo:
RIP embarassed

People do puzzle me much.
Yes we are preventing the spread of covid 19
But wearing a mask while you are alone in the car is like wearing a condom while you are alone in the bed my brother
You don't know how many people have entered his/her car and exited before you saw him with the face mask. Clovid 19 is airborne

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2020
post=88941445:

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Rest in perfect peace Dr Tosin Ajayi.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

Oan,
It is very painful to see a person owing you money not wearing a mask!
*yawns*boriiinnngggg.. Go back to quarantine.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by blowjohn(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
areamama86:

Almost done transferring you said your a woman here. Next saw anikwe Emmanuel a guy. It looks fraudulent. I'm sorry be truthful to yourself first and best wishes.

My answer to is that you are Fake

I don't know why deception runs in naija blood.
I dont know why someone will be male but be forming female

1 Like

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by sleek214(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
ikorodureporta:
covik dey cause many things..... I'm sure d Thomases now believe it's real
Did you even read the news. Is there anywhere in the news that he died of covid 19? What's wrong with you guys. So any death now must be attributed to covid 19.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by dietsono(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2020
dietsono:
As a Lastma officer working at Opebi junction, he gave us a room in his first foundation office compound beside Adebola house for us to be changing our mufti to Lastma uniform everyday and he also allows us to use his First Foundation Main office restrooms at our own convenience....... In fact, what else can I say about this great nice and kind man?......RIP sir if its really the truth that you are gone.
This is me in First Foundation Office at Opebi, Ikeja.

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by simhosting: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Rip
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:
The man obviously died of covid-19 bit Lagos government have been hiding the real number of deaths due to covid-19 in the state.

I fear for Lagos because this covid-19 may clear 1/3 of Lagos population.
Not only in Lagos...it's our politicians' way of life to hide secrets that would later come into the open, either in their lifetime or after they are gone. They take after their leader buhari himself. Several people have actually died of covid-19 but not included on the NCDC list. Some cases were made known because they were notable people in the society as in the case of Kano. Had that abuja 70-year old woman not cried out in the audio message that went viral which was later aired on channelstv, nobody would have noticed that her son-inlaw died of covid.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by nisah(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
You have said it all.

Other African leaders will rather wait in anticipation of solution from the Western World while our people are dyeing. Isn't it better to try something than do nothing? It can never be a coincidence for Madagascar to record zero death thus far.

If today, US or UK approve of the Madagascar medicine, those hypocrites full of low self esteem will jump at it. How i wish i am the President of this country today. It saddens to see fellow humans dyeing daily and some people takes joy in telling us that we are months away from any possible vaccine or cure meanwhile our brothers have made a huge discovery but we turn our faces away from it under the guise of not scientifically proven.

Let us use it and save lives and then brace up to address the future side effects as a result thereafter but at least lives were saved.

It's very unfortunate and sad.

awhybliss:
W.H.O seems to be happy with the rate people are dieing, if not how will people be coming up with "possible idea" and you are very quick to disregard it...why? Death rate is on the rise!!!
Madagascar has over 200 cases and are using this herb, and it's working for them no death recorded yet!!
The Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal and Guinea-Bissau are amongst the first African countries to place their orders for the anti-coronavirus remedy locally manufactured in Madagascar called Covid-Organics.

DRC President Felix Tshisekedi in an interview said the Covid-Organics was an African solution and African should take pride in it, Africa needs to make mean with what we have and what we have is Covid-Organics.

Felix Tshisekedi said he intends to plead with the other states of African Union (AU), that the black continent must reply on its scientists, on it own products in this epidemiological war.

Senegal President Macky Sall congratulated the good news coming from Madagascar, saying Senegal will also order the traditional remedy to be used in their fight against COVID-19.

"We will be ready to acquire per the production in Madagascar," he said.

"I think it would be a great honour for all of Africa to know that one of our countries among our most beautiful and magnificent continent, a global solution can come out;" continues the Senegalese president.

Umaro Sissoco Embaló, Guinea-Bissau President on a video conference call Madagascar president said he will send a plane "load the first cargoes".

He is the third African leaders to support the product.

"We African must believe in Africa," he said.

"There is no longer a question of economic or military power. God gave us medical plants to save the world," he added.

Apart from the local benefit to the citizens of Madagascar, the government's vision to save the world from the effects devastating of the coronavirus by exporting it to the rest of the world.

So far, three African presidents, that of the Democratic Republic of Congo, that of Senegal and Guinea Bissau joined the initiative

The use of Covid-Organics still faces opposition, the National Academy of Medicine of Madagascar (ANAMEM), maintains that it is a drug whose scientific evidence is not yet elucidated and risks damaging the health of the population, in particular, that of children.

China and South Korea have been reported to have their presence in Madagascar concerning Covid-Organics.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Pat081: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2020
RIP to him and hope he has child or children who is into his biz too?? So that all his biz will nt end with him or take over by another man
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Weeliweeli(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:
The man obviously died of covid-19 bit Lagos government have been hiding the real number of deaths due to covid-19 in the state.

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by najib41: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
RIP
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Cvesta(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
RIP To a great man
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by gidjah(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=awhybliss post=88941500] W.H.O seems to be happy with the rate people are dieing, if not how will people be coming up with "possible idea" and you are very quick to disregard it...why? Death rate is on the rise!!!
Madagascar has over 200 cases and are using this herb, and it's working for them no death recorded yet!!
The Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal and Guinea-Bissau are amongst the first African countries to place their orders for the anti-coronavirus remedy locally manufactured in Madagascar called Covid-Organics.

DRC President Felix Tshisekedi in an interview said the Covid-Organics was an African solution and African should take pride in it, Africa needs to make mean with what we have and what we have is Covid-Organics.

Felix Tshisekedi said he intends to plead with the other states of African Union (AU), that the black continent must reply on its scientists, on it own products in this epidemiological war.

Senegal President Macky Sall congratulated the good news coming from Madagascar, saying Senegal will also order the traditional remedy to be used in their fight against COVID-19.

"I think it would be a great honour for all of Africa to know that one of our countries among our most beautiful and magnificent continent, a global solution can come out;" continues the Senegalese president.

Umaro Sissoco Embaló, Guinea-Bissau President on a video conference call Madagascar president said he will send a plane "load the first cargoes".

"There is no longer a question of economic or military power. God gave us medical plants to save the world," he added.

Apart from the local benefit to the citizens of Madagascar, the government's vision to save the world from the effects devastating of the coronavirus by exporting it to the rest of the world.

So far, three African presidents, that of the Democratic Republic of Congo, that of Senegal and Guinea Bissau joined the initiative

The use of Covid-Organics still faces opposition, the National Academy of Medicine of Madagascar (ANAMEM), maintains that it is a drug whose scientific evidence is not yet elucidated and risks damaging the health of the population, in particular, that of children.

China and South Korea have been reported to have their presence in Madagascar concerning Covid-Organics.[/quotwe we are on the same page on this sir.the EU and d likes seem to have political undertone and personal white mans issues here !.once you are collecting funds and materials fro. Them,they tend to lord over you .If China comes out today with a good drugs, will EU stop.or condemn her ??you see it has to do with powers and d under dog matterrz.. But so unfortunate it is with our leaders herez ,very selfish and greedy
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Let's be smart always. Covid 19 kills 3 to 5% of people infected, so it's impossible to clear 1/3 of Lagos. Also let's be optimistic always in our comments.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by stallionsinn: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
RIP. I been think say na owner of the hospital where Kyari died
Abba Kyari is reported to have died in First Cardiology Consultant.
It is a different hospital entirely.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by mofedamijo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
awhybliss:
W.H.O seems to be happy with the rate people are dieing, if not how will people be coming up with "possible idea" and you are very quick to disregard it...why? Death rate is on the rise!!!

China and South Korea have been reported to have their presence in Madagascar concerning Covid-Organics.

Once the authenticity and side effects have being established, then mass production will be great and certainly other African leaders will purchase it. Don't be surprised that something as simple as bitterleaf or one plant in Nigeria will kill this monter effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by stallionsinn: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Was it not the same hospital that admitted kyari??
It is not
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Sammysparkcutie: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Angel of bad news. I guess you don't have someone that is related to you in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.