Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead (54086 Views)

Infertility: Men Responsible For 60% Causes – Dr Ajayi Abayomi / Osun Deputy Governor Attends Opening Of Akin Ajayi Owned Osogbo Central Hospital / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Antichristus: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Coro comes, for takes, blessed be the name of Coro. Chinese eat bats, the world gets Coro. The fear of Coro is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
God punish Covid-19
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Makuos19: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

Makuo, that was not what I meant.
Ok. But am just stating the obvious
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Makuos19:
Ok. But am just stating the obvious

tongue
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by asamaigho(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ikorodureporta:
covik dey cause many things..... I'm sure d Thomases now believe it's real

'as at d time of the report, the details of his death have not been released'.hmmm

they will later tell us its corona.....
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by asamaigho(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:
The man obviously died of covid-19 bit Lagos government have been hiding the real number of deaths due to covid-19 in the state.

I fear for Lagos because this covid-19 may clear 1/3 of Lagos population.

really?
even after almost 30days of lockdown?
den d virus may not so potent afterall.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by maskid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:
that is my husbands account, i have no need to lie, you can send me a mail and speak to us.

So they use email to speak to people in your village
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by engineoil: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
visijo:
RIP embarassed

People do puzzle me much.
Yes we are preventing the spread of covid 19
But wearing a mask while you are alone in the car is like wearing a condom while you are alone in the bed my brother

I do that. On two occasions, i left home without wearing the mask while alone in the car. First time, i saw a known person by the roadside, picked him up and continued driving. By then i had even forgotten about the mask but immediately i remembered, i stylishly put it on. The second occassion, i was stopped by some touts, i had to wind down to talk to them, during which i suddenly remembered i had to wear the mask. Since then, before driving out of my compound, i wear it, even if i am alone in the car...So, its not out of place cos you never can tell what happens...

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by klufs(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
visijo:
RIP embarassed

But wearing a mask while you are alone in the car is like wearing a condom while you are alone in the bed my brother
I'm always surprised when I drive past these people, inside their A/C cars at that. Even on Lagos Island where you will think everybody will have sense, more than half of the motorists are doing it; driving alone, put on a/c and wear face mask.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by DATACUG00000(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rip sir
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by glowingflame7: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
visijo:
RIP embarassed

Covid 19 spreads even without even showing symptoms. A carrier can spread the virus by speaking or coughing on chairs, dashboards, car steering, door handles etc.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by glowingflame7: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
klufs:

I'm always surprised when I drive past these people, inside their A/C cars at that. Even on Lagos Island where you will think everybody will have sense, more than half of the motorists are doing it; driving alone, put on a/c and wear face mask.

Covid 19 spreads even without even showing symptoms. A carrier can spread the virus by speaking or coughing on chairs, dashboards, car steering, door handles etc.
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by Horlickz77(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Na me post am
Directly or indirectly, it's Covik related
No bro, I work with him, he has been sick for a while , in fact he paid us 5months salary once before he died..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead by sursur(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=dietsono post=88943548]
This is me in First Foundation Office at Opebi, first foundation Reception

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) / Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.