Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? (762 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by Romanticzigzag: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Hi there,

I recently got my Nigerian Passport and the Date Of Birth is different from my WAEC Certificate, and most times I seek for job, I'm ask to submit my certificates.

What can I do about this?

1 Like

Re: My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Back it up with High Court Affidavit..

1 Like

Re: My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by izzou(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Go and do a National Identity card and put the date that is on your WAEC certificate

Then you can submit that as a means of identification

1 Like

Re: My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by seunoj: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Which one is the correct one?
Do u have birth certificate? Does it have the correct age or it differs from the two documents earlier listed

Provide more details.
For intl pp, u can request a change
For waec, na long thing. An affidavit may b used

1 Like

Re: My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by Romanticzigzag: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2020
My birthday certificate reads the one on my WAEC Certificate, and my international Passport gives the one on my BVN which is not correct.

So I had to choose the one for bvn cos I know the bvn is linked to NIN which is used for the International Passport.

seunoj:
Which one is the correct one?
Do u have birth certificate? Does it have the correct age or it differs from the two documents earlier listed

Provide more details.
For intl pp, u can request a change
For waec, na long thing. An affidavit may b used
Re: My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by Romanticzigzag: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Even my national ID card which is yet to be given to me(card) is done with my BVN details which is not the correct details.

So what to do?
izzou:
Go and do a National Identity card and put the date that is on your WAEC certificate

Then you can submit that as a means of identification
Re: My WAEC Certificate And NIGERIAN Passport Gives Different DOB. What To Do? by Romanticzigzag: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks, but how? And which?
Otunbaworldwide:
Back it up with High Court Affidavit..

(1) (Reply)

Get 1GB data on uLesson via the MTN Network / Get a comprehensive Current Affairs eBook / Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.