Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing (1270 Views)

I Need Strong And Quality Powerbank For My 3500 Mah Battery Phone / Need Excellent Battery Phone @20k Used Or New / Amazing Ways To Revive A Wet Smartphone - Rice Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by jermina: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2020
in these section we are see through how to revive a phone cell battery with freezing
actually this may work for your phone or not but just give it a try

Freezing the Battery May Revive Your Phone In this method, you are going to alter the
microstructure and the interface within the battery
of your phone by freezing. This may increase the
chance of getting a dead battery work. To do this
just follow the steps below.

● Step 1 – Wrap your phone battery with an old newspaper then wrap it twice with a plastic film.
Make sure that it is properly sealed.

● Step 2 – Place your battery on the ice compartment of@ your freezer and then leave it there
for three days.

● Step 3 – Remove the battery from the freezer, unwrap it and then keep it away from direct
sunlight for two days.

● Step 4 – Insert the battery on your phone then try to charge for two days (48 hours). After that check your phone if the battery is charged.
Note: the first time to adapt this method will achieve good effect, because freezing the lithium
battery will damage the battery.

1 Like

Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by yeman1(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
What can I do to my nonremovable bat3 on my tablet... when I plug it with charger it will work but when I remove d bat3 it will off. D bat3 is 97% charged. What must I do?
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by jermina: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
yeman1:
What can I do to my nonremovable bat3 on my tablet... when I plug it with charger it will work but when I remove d bat3 it will off. D bat3 is 97% charged. What must I do?

well you just get a tiny screw driver and screw the part covering the battery
And then carefully check the flex connection that intermidiate the battery with the phone and clean the metal surfaced with a cleaning agent like ethanol or petrol then carefully reset the flex back
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by yeman1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
jermina:

And then carefully check the flex connection that intermidiate the battery with the phone and clean the metal surfaced with a cleaning agent like ethanol or petrol then carefully reset the flex back

I did..They only sold d wire from bat3 to d panel
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by yeman1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
jermina:

They gum the battery with d back panel that hold d screen and there r two wires , o e is red and d other black that goes to d panel and nothing more. Though I didn't use for a long time cos it has touch pad problem, so which I've not ordered yet. So I charged it till 100 % before switch it off. So when I plug it again, it works and even charged now to 100% but when I unplug d usb cable from d power socket it would off. I even put on d Sun maybe moist can cause it but still not working.
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by Wokamest: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Will try this
jermina:
in these section we are see through how to revive a phone cell battery with freezing
actually this may work for your phone or not but just give it a try

Freezing the Battery May Revive Your Phone In this method, you are going to alter the
microstructure and the interface within the battery
of your phone by freezing. This may increase the
chance of getting a dead battery work. To do this
just follow the steps below.

● Step 1 – Wrap your phone battery with an old newspaper then wrap it twice with a plastic film.
Make sure that it is properly sealed.

● Step 2 – Place your battery on the ice compartment of@ your freezer and then leave it there
for three days.

● Step 3 – Remove the battery from the freezer, unwrap it and then keep it away from direct
sunlight for two days.

● Step 4 – Insert the battery on your phone then try to charge for two days (48 hours). After that check your phone if the battery is charged.
Note: the first time to adapt this method will achieve good effect, because freezing the lithium
battery will damage the battery.
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by jermina: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
yeman1:

They gum the battery with d back panel that hold d screen and there r two wires , o e is red and d other black that goes to d panel and nothing more. Though I didn't use for a long time cos it has touch pad problem, so which I've not ordered yet. So I charged it till 100 % before switch it off. So when I plug it again, it works and even charged now to 100% but when I unplug d usb cable from d power socket it would off. I even put on d Sun maybe moist can cause it but still not working.

Mind try to lose the wire to try this above tips or get a new battery and sold it to the panel
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by yeman1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
jermina:

Mind try to lose the wire to try this above tips or get a new battery and sold it to the panel

Let.me.try it today
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by yeman1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
But u said freezing the bat3 will damage d bat3
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by jermina: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
yeman1:
But u said freezing the bat3 will damage d bat3

Yea if u don't go through the procedures
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by yeman1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
jermina:

Yea if u don't go through the procedures

Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by jermina: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
alright
Re: How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing by Mohbola(f): 6:10pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mediatek Officially Unveils Helio G85 Gaming Chipset: Check Out Specs / Iphone X 64GB For Sale... Sold / Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.