Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pls Help Me Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me Out (1271 Views)

Jio Sim Needed, Pls Help / Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... / Pls Help With My Infinix Note 4 X-pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good day nlanders i never wish to open a thread like this but am left with no choice
am currently a student truth be told am the one seeing myself thru because are hard for my parents
i decided to learn an online skill(affiliate marketing) to support myself and my family but what i lack is an andriod phone i tried to do any labourer work available but where i stay u hardly find as we speak i typed this with a button phone
i pleading and begging if any1 has any old phone he/she is not using even if faulty and need some repair i would gladly appreciate
pls i beg of any1 reading
i won't forget ur help rendered and promise to pay u back someday if thinz get better for me God bless u
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pls someone should help me out
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pls am pleading and begging if there is by any means u can help me out i would be the most grateful person
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Givers never lack pls extend ur helping hand to me all i need is an andriod phone to learn affiliate marketing but i cant afford any pls if i had what would make me beg
Re: Pls Help Me Out by iTroll: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2022
To do affiliate marketing you need a strong phone, not just “any” phone
Doing it on a weak phone would just make you lose interest quickly due to frustration
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
iTroll:
To do affiliate marketing you need a strong phone, not just “any” phone
Doing it on a weak phone would just make you lose interest quickly due to frustration
ok sir thank u
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pls help me out
Re: Pls Help Me Out by franciskainex: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Blackblessed500:
Good day nlanders i never wish to open a thread like this but am left with no choice
am currently a student truth be told am the one seeing myself thru because are hard for my parents
i decided to learn an online skill(affiliate marketing) to support myself and my family but what i lack is an andriod phone i tried to do any labourer work available but where i stay u hardly find as we speak i typed this with a button phone
i pleading and begging if any1 has any old phone he/she is not using even if faulty and need some repair i would gladly appreciate
pls i beg of any1 reading
i won't forget ur help rendered and promise to pay u back someday if thinz get better for me God bless u
I've a Nokia 7plus. If you're in lag, come pick it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
franciskainex:
first and foremost i want to thank u very much sir am most grateful but the problem is that i stay in nasarawa bcuz that is where i school at(federal polytechnic nasarawa)pls can i have ur contact sir if there by any means it can be waybilled(i would pay)pls sir dont give up helping me cuz of distance i beg u pls sir
Re: Pls Help Me Out by franciskainex: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Blackblessed500:

first and foremost i want to thank u very much sir am most grateful but the problem is that i stay in nasarawa bcuz that is where i school at(federal polytechnic nasarawa)pls can i have ur contact sir if there by any means it can be waybilled(i would pay)pls sir dont give up helping me cuz of distance i beg u pls sir
I stay in lag. 080212WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Mr Franciskainex has decided to help me out may God bless and replenish his pocket may God open more doors for him.thank u very much sir am forever grateful with the way people find it hard to help these days I never thought I would be lucky.To those in need of help also may God send u a helper
Once again thank u very very very much sir
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thank u very much Mr Franciskainex for having such a good heart towards those in need
cuz of ur generosity towards me it has increased my zeal to help those in need even with the little i have.this is a day i wont and cant forget in my lyf cuz such help has never been offered to me even with those close to me who know what am going thru.i will use the opportunity by any means to learn affiliate marketing like i have earlier said and stressed about it to support myself and also my family who are going thru alot due to the condition of the country to a point i thought of why us but i always still remember there are some going thru worst than us so i have to be grateful even in death
just like every other youngster/youth/adult in naija who has sworn to follow the right part no matter what i have been faced with pressure,oppression,frustration,intimidation by the so called ritualist disguising as yahoo boiz i have promised,sworn and taken an oath not to give in and stay pure with a clear concience in every aspec

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Aspect of lyf alot of youths are conforming into it what suprises me the most is that even those teenagers(young adults)from rich,financially stable and well to do families are even the worst into it talk more of the less previledged
even with high rate of unemployment in the country and corruption level in the sense that u go to skul and graduate with a good result a u will be denied a job due to tribalism,favoratism etc it wont make me give on education.i believe in hardwork and sweat for urs to know the pain with a pure source involved cuz what u do affects tomorow and beyond what u do u do it for urself
i've to stop here my advice and prayer to youths and teenagers out there just like me who have been doing watever it takes to resist the temptation is that God never sleeps he knows our struggles and someday we ll have a story to tell with tears of joy as we reminince bout our past how lyf treated us bad in one way or the oda
better days ahead
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Package to be delivered soon to me my joy knows no bounds cant wait i ll keep u guys updated.but wait thank God for Mr Franciskainex for making it reality whateva u do u ll never be forsaken,more doors shall be open,dissappointment shall neva be ur portion.my parents have been raining prayers on u sir for ur help thank u very much
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Loading by God's grace
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Happy sunday
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
franciskainex:
greetings sir
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Blackblessed500:

greetings sir
Hafa container never land?
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Greetings to y'all
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2022
franciskainex:
greetings sir
much appreciation
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Unfortunately tinz never went as expected pls any1 reading if u can be of help i will be 4ever grateful
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Hafa container never land?
no sir that he gave it out to anoda persin
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Help a fellow in need
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
As u give it a thought may God open more doors
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Blackblessed500(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
There is no way i would ave an andriod and still beg from any1 who has any not using pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Must Know About The Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 / How To Download Mp3 From Net To Phone / How Do I Send Sms Wit Out My Number Showin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.