Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) (56507 Views)

Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by austin4real(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
post=88940918:
Is that your father's last name also?
We are waiting for your answer too like your brother above tongue tongue
Petty idiot, no wonder you are a Buhari supporter...

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Sososo(f): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Only in Kano. Well done ma.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Aystarz: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Staro:
Buhari and his family only remember Southern Nigerian
during elections.

This pandemic started and became full blown in South West
but they never bothered to show love.

The man's only legacy for this country is NEPOTISM.

But what did you expect from an ethnic champion na. His people worship him only for his bigotry, his one redeeming quality. Sinzu has to live up to his reputation abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Is it food that is their problem now?
Have they started massive testing?
See clout chasers.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2020
post=88940609:
Very Good one from the Beautiful wife of our Darling Daddy....
'Our Darling, No Nonsense, Kind, Wonderful and Loving Mummy'.

Coronavirus is really shaking the world over.
Most of us @[color=#006600][/color] are doing our bit to help out darling nation to curtail this deadly virus as first responders in Lagos and the nation at large.

We believe that together, we will win this war.
God's protection is all we ask for.

It will end in praise
manna, you're not in Lagos na. Bros bros grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Graysons:
Go and to donate to your people stop complaining.
to even write a correct English is difficult,,, Aboki mumu,,

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by afecgivers: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Aisha, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari on monday donated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Medical consumables and assorted food items to Kano State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1254865558073270272

Under lockdown, packaging companies are open for the looters.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
The hate for the North will kill most of you on this forum one day.

So all the money and materials donated to Lagos was what?

Most of you are just insensitive pricks! Kano has a huge problem. Kano has not even gotten one quarter of the money and resources that Lagos got.

The level of poverty in Kano is higher than Lagos. And still, a lot of you are crying over trailers of rice.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Steal from the people to help the people and then get praised for it. A sad tale of those in power.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
While expired rice were sent to the South.
South make una wise up

South's too divided to see sense. North will keep eating lion share of Nigeria's commonwealth as long as the present political arrangements and prevalent mindsets prevail where Southerners listen to and follow the Judases amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
zicoraads:

You guys are absolutely irritating.

Did Lagos not get more of everything?

Why are you guys always about the North, North, North?

Na Wa.

Yes they got something
Like this

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by BlackTrice: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
1stola:
FOOLISH YOUTHS WITH SENSELESS MENTALITY...

Aisha donate
Buhari gave
Ikpeazu bought
Sanwolu donate
Yahya Bello built etc

As if they use their personal money.

It's like thanking ATM for dispensing your saved cash to you.

Mumus

Your head get better oil.

They are deceiving themselves. Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Yungmil: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2020
I just don't know why I am in love with this woman

am I the only one?
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Yungmil: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2020
I just don't know why I am in love with this woman

am I the only one?
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Nice one frm our 1st lady,this is what gandollar shld hav done.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
She and her so called presidential foundation have never done anything for the south before. Always in the north. But during last year election, they remembered us with 1k5 before you vote. Let God just take somebody out of this country even if it is Micronesia or Fiji or Ecuador or Solomon island or haiti etc. I'll be happy there.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Graysons: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Abalado:
to even write [b] a [/b]correct English is difficult,,, Aboki mumu,,
are you not the dumb one now? fvcking illiterate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2020
MyOpinion1:

Yes they got something
Like this
Hold your governors responsible if they fail to utilize the money given to them.

Enough money was given to Lagos state. So much more that it even got Wike and Ganduje angry.

At least he got some cups of rice. A lot of extremely poor families here don't even have anything.

You lot cry about everything.

Na Wa.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Everything is going to the north
It seems these people think we NIGERIANS are stupidd angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by omoluka: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Mikehot:
This is what they have always wanted, to make themselves epic centre of assistance from fg and the country.

Now that buhari has eased lockdown in the south, Kano and the north would get all the bottle feeding that even Lagos didn't get.

I laugh at the foolish Southerners who were crying more than the bereaved over "strange death" in kano.

Kano and the north would so use this virus to cash out just like Boko Haram, political covid 19 has come to stay in kano for a long time, expect more sad stories from them
Spot -on 100%
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by izubext007: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Aisha is not the first lady of Nigeria but of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
tyup:
With an heart of sincerity I condemn this type of Nepotism but I wount blame Her really cuz right from when we were young as Northerners we're always taught to Support, help Ourselves anywhere we are first bfr others and i'm sure it's in the home of all Northerners

But I really feel my Yoruba counterpart/brothers especially should be given a hand of help at this trying time
thanks bro. You are so right. This government is biased at all levels.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by RTSC: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
What did Aisha buhari give the good people of Lagos?

Dumb bigoted bittch.

I pray the new COS deals with her like kyari did.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
I think the post should be titled ''Office of the Nigerian First Lady'' donates.....(even if the office is not constituted).

The money isn't her's or Buhari's. It is for the country for God's sake. Let's stop making it seem as if they are doing the masses a favour. It's their job in the first place! That is why they are there!!
Would you keep clapping or praising your staff that is doing his/her job? Then why the pay??

Only in Africa you will see Government donates things and they will put the pictures of the leaders on such items... Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by Nwalicha: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
She did great. kudos to her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by RTSC: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
izubext007:
Aisha is not the first lady of Nigeria but of the north.
The only thing she cares about is when her interests are affected.

That is when you see her Start crying about cabals.

Mama peace is better in every way.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Sososo:
Only in Kano. Well done ma.

Nepotistic first family. I bet the next trucks will be sent to Adamawa her home.

Abeg continue flexing on all awa money. Las Las everybody go dey alryt

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by bustykasa(f): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
good job....I need help too 09073850700
Re: Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2020
zicoraads:

Hold your governors responsible if they fail to utilize the money given to them.

Enough money was given to Lagos state. So much more that it even got Wike and Ganduje angry.

At least he got some cups of rice. A lot of extremely poor families here don't even have anything.

You lot cry about everything.

Na Wa.

I don't need to drag words with you,
we all know how it works in Nigeria....
One day nah one day wey fowl will go market Im no go carry Im feather come back home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed / Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.