Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War (718 Views)

An honest explanation of Nigerian Fuel subsidy"Subsidy scam"video documentary / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Dewze(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
"No victor no vanquish"
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by DATACUG00000(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok I
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by PointB: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Ejusni(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Insightful perhaps but, I think we've passed this we have more important issues in the country, more than the Nigerian civil war.
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Dewze(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ejusni:
Insightful perhaps but, I think we've passed this we have more important issues in the country, more than the Nigerian civil war.
You are very wrong. The Nigerian civil war and the way it was handled afterwards still affects every fabric of Nigeria till this day.

4 Likes

Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Moneywomen17(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
As i much as I go back and forth with ibo online. I will admit ojukwu fought a just cause on behalf of his people cuz I would do the same for my people. I just wished he could have done something’s different leading up to and during the war. Nigeria is a wretched country going nowhere. The ethnicity’s in Nigeria are not meant to live together. I don’t blame ojukwu action I only blame his execution.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by helinues: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can't get the real version of the story
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Dedetwo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dewze:

You are very wrong. The Nigerian civil war and the way it was handled afterwards still affects every fabric of Nigeria till this day.

You are humanly correct. Nigeria is very awkward today because of Nigeria/Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Dewze(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:
You can't get the real version of the story

I think this is the most unbiased I have seen so far.
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by Dewze(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2020
More Nigerian youths should watch this.
Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by gidgiddy: 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
Moneywomen17:
As i much as I go back and forth with ibo online. I will admit ojukwu fought a just cause on behalf of his people cuz I would do the same for my people. I just wished he could have done something’s different leading up to and during the war. Nigeria is a wretched country going nowhere. The ethnicity’s in Nigeria are not meant to live together. I don’t blame ojukwu action I only blame his execution.

Ojukwu did everything he could to prevent war. In a last ditch attempt to prevent catastrophe, he met Gowon in Aburi to sign an agreement. They both went back to Nigeria and Gowon broke the agreement. There was nothing else Ojukwu could do. The breaking of the Aburi agreement by Gowon led to the war

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Explanation Of The Nigerian Civil War by KanwuliaExtra: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
Ndi IGBOS phocked up, and paid the HEFTIEST price for ever.

Period! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Missing LG Fund: Ex Imo Gov, Ihedioha Prays Court To Stop State Investigation / Between: Jonathan And Buhari Who Treated The Almajiri Well? / Buhari Reacts As Nigeria studying in Japan returns missing wallet to police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.