Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Who Trades On Olymp Trade? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Trades On Olymp Trade? (2199 Views)

Olymp Trade Scammers / Olymp Trade / Is There A Way One Can Always Win On OLYMP Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by Edniredo: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
I really want to know if OLYMP trade is real and does one really trade on it.pls urgent comments will be gladly welcomed

1 Like

Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by Akanu30(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2020
yes it's real
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by lilawadi791(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2020
From what I see that Olymp Trade has huge communities on social media, that means they have real users and those users are communicating, that's difficult for Olymp Trade if it want to trick people because if it tricks one, others will know within a minute. I keep entering to their communities and see what people talk about, they seem working hard helping each other to learn about trading and making profits. I could start making profits after staying in those group and tried the trading strategies shared in the groups. For me those prove that Olymp Trade is real.
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by Cocolatti(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2020
lilawadi791:
From what I see that Olymp Trade has huge communities on social media, that means they have real users and those users are communicating, that's difficult for Olymp Trade if it want to trick people because if it tricks one, others will know within a minute. I keep entering to their communities and see what people talk about, they seem working hard helping each other to learn about trading and making profits. I could start making profits after staying in those group and tried the trading strategies shared in the groups. For me those prove that Olymp Trade is real.
Pls does this group exist on Nairaland?
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by csolomon: 3:13pm On May 08, 2020
Cocolatti:
Pls does this group exist on Nairaland?

Olymp trade has an active group on facebook of traders, its called Olymp Trade Africa Nigeria. Search for it on facebook. Currently there are 4000 members of that group and a good number of those are active traders
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by Cocolatti(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2020
csolomon:

Olymp trade has an active group on facebook of traders, its called Olymp Trade Africa Nigeria. Search for it on facebook. Currently there are 4000 members of that group and a good number of those are active traders
Thanks brother
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by Theicecode(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2020
csolomon:

The thing is, how can you claim that brokers manipulate their platform when you're just advertising a product of your own?
That bot is a trash, if you like your money just run away with it.
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by MxLawal: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2020
According to Warren Buffet, "The risk is in not knowing what you are doing". Many Nigerians don't understand the risks and rewards of trading. Most people were given the wrong information and impression that they can double their money instantly! This has led to many losses than learning. The bitter experiences due to hyped up advertisements of many brokers has created the general feeling that it is a scam. The truth is, it is real business and you have to first learn how to trade, practice patiently on demo and perfect your own personal strategies to ensure that you can trade confidently and make profit more often consistently. All these are what Olymp Trade stands for and I can say, no other broker does it better. You can also join the group of traders by searching for Olymp Trade Nigeria Africa on Facebook. Try first, then thank me later!
Re: Who Trades On Olymp Trade? by macphilip: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
How to open Olymp Trade account & deposit/withdraw money in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR-NmEUEzj8&t=338s

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advises On My GTB Shares. / Earn $1000 Within 3days With Dropshipping With No START UP CAPITAL / A NEW AND REAL WEBSITE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.