Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (31643 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by maestroferddi: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Charles Grassley and controversy like 5 & 6...
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by israelmao(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where is Alison Diezani till today in spite of EFCC collaborative effort with the UK Interpol for her extradition?It's not yielding positive result due to lopsidedness of antigraft agency in the fight against corruption and the total amount of corruption proceeds recovered so far is still begging for questions.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by yusluvad(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gbagaunnnn
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by chiiraq802(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The senator is a racists white supremacists he av many criminal record, he is a Christian. he is attacking magu and malami because they're Muslims. Islamaphobic white supremacists

3 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Codes151(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
They are dragging money!

USA should keep it for now abeg

2 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Baloranking(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Space booked
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by tweakdude1: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
I reserve my comment
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by PericomaNwankwo: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Long note with no sense, don't bother reading. I already read it and it's not worth the mental stress
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Corporate2020: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
No na... but bubu the mumu said Abacha didn't loot anything.

^^^ That's what we've been saying, But bubu's ZOMBIES will call you 'Ipob' for saying the fact, I guess the US senator is a member of Ipob grin

What have idiots and miscreants be saying? About four APC governors/Senators are in jail, yet idiots are still saying their is favourism.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Codes151(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The senator is a racists white supremacists he av many criminal record, he is a Christian. he is attacking magu and malami because they're Muslims. Islamaphobic white supremacists
are you kidding me? Did you read the thread to ascertain his points for withholding the cash?

Are you kidding me?

Is this how you people think?
Money or food you don’t have. At least have sense. Omg.

I swear the youths of this country are daft.

Imagine such comment.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:

https://thenationonlineng.net/300m-abacha-loot-between-efcc-and-u-s-senator/
i never thought a day would come when i have to beg online but, situations have gone so bad hence my actions. Please anyone with a heart to help, i need to buy garri, sugar and a few foodstuffs if possible. 0200944770 Hemen Terna GTBank. Thanks already.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Kbs468(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
receive your own genuine loot of up to $50,000 with just a $1 start up.

read my signature on how to go about it
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
. My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by aladeokin1000(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by vr0xen: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where is our most STUPID ZOMBIE vulture griller and d rest of his kind....symplyloe,imhotep,helinues madrididiotguy,....... AND SARKI grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
this comment lacks substance cheesy grin pls edit to something meaningful

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by egbemaoguta(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ahh ahh,this abacha loot this country dry,but let's wait for bihari to finish his tenure and see who loot more than each other
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by kenduline(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
We need revolution if not we will continue to suffer for d next 1000yrs

2 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Tobinrobin(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

You’re one of the problems this country have. Imagine you desecrating him because he said the truth. All of a sudden the truth makes him a supremacist? What’s the correlation of his religion and money laundering & one sided corruption fight? You’re not bright at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by StivoeDevoe: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
That is exactly what is happening in this regime the opponent are the target lipsrsealed
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by studM(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Ur a fool indeed for sayin dt!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by AsawanaDgreat: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who be EFCC to fight US senators? If they're not careful the money disappear final.

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
The letter NNAMDI KANU wrote to them is already working.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Truthbites: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Father just end the world, since the looters can't be wasted
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by fydence: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingpuukaa:
Who is grassley again?
Whoever he is has more influence and is more important than lifelessness in person.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by postnobill705(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nigerian government and looting are 5 and 6. It's so obvious even the western world understands yet some Nigerians still support the government, the same government tat don't give a Bleep about citizens...Jesus wept indeed.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by temielects(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
sapientia:
Hehehehehehe

Am not saying Buhari is running MMM government

But during MMM, I always ask them to explain MMM in few sentences without using MMM as example and that is where problem starts.

This Okpaleke must be a very good lawyer, see how was just running up and down white washing EFCC just to defend that they are not agents of oppression.

Imagine suggesting that suggesting that ecivence of EFCC getting plenty plea bargains means they are not agents of oppression that's after trying to confuse his readers.

Metuh got what he deserved, he is not our concern.

What we want is jail all PDP looters, jail all APC looters too.. We don't even want plea bargain with political thieves.

When you jail PDP looters and turn blind eye to APC looters, its simply called oppression.

Which fits into the description that you guys are "agents of oppression"
your points should not be baseless, we want facts too, how many pdp members has been jailed so far and how many of apc members are currently in the correctional service?
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by realstars: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Looters Loot On The Making.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by MXD5050: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN / One Of The Gunmen Captured After The Kano Bomb Blast Begged For His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.