Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? (3235 Views)

How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk / Do You Think You'll End Up Marrying A Fellow Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2011
rokiatu:

Sweetie, let me be.

are you lady of the night
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ you are obviously very seriously obsessed with me to be following me around on every topic on this forum. can you mind your business and leave me alone for once?

No

I am going to call you out anytime you lie

We abhor deceit in Nigeria

It may be a way of life for you wherever you are from, but in Nigeria we hate it

If you were living in Nigeria, you'd have been burnt to death already.

Stop misrepresenting yourself all over the forum.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Jenifa1: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2011
i'm going to have to start reporting you to the moderators because this is getting serious. last thing i want is a stalker
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

i'm going to have to start reporting you to the moderators because this is getting serious. last thing i want is a stalker

Who is stalking your ignoramus as-s!

Leave us alone, whitey!

Did your people reject your trashy-self? Go play with Akatas?

Whatever you do, leave us alone.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 21, 2011
namfav:

are you lady of the night
That sound dirty whatever dat means eeeeww
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

That sound dirty whatever dat means eeeeww

whee do you operate?
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
I am not a hooker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Yet!

Eventually, you will be!
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
Do you have to always be annoying? tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Do you have to always be annoying? tongue

No

But i choose to at this moment.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
you finally caught on to him. he has a weird method for toasting girls, i agree. he first of all cusses them out as a cover up.

Is dat a special warning to girls? tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

i thought you were a hooker,  but you will make a very good 1 with that big a$$ (just advice no offense)
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
Are good girls not meant to have big ass? undecided I am not a hooker, I don't want to be one, and I will never be one.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by tpia6: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Are good girls not meant to have big backside? undecided I am not a hooker, I don't want to be one, and I will never be one.

Thanks for the advice.

good girls don't wear those boots an such tight stuffs shocked

its good if you are a 'good girl', but you do have potential as they say
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
tpia*:

namfav, how are you.

im fine, how are you tpia?
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
namfav:

good girls don't wear those boots an such tight stuffs shocked
its good if you are a 'good girl', but you do have potential as they say
Let me laugh first

brb with my comment

Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by tpia6: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
tpia*:

i dey oh.

so, you dont like rokiatu's photo is what you're saying or you're just concerned for her welfare.

i can't say as its none of my business  wink
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by tpia6: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
cool.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
okay am back with my comment. Dat dress ann't that tight, just that am really curvy. You don't want me wearing bagging clothing to a party. undecided and I really didn't know dat only hookers wear those boots lipsrsealed we wear them here a lot and we are not hookers.

Too bad if I look like a slut to you but I ain't one. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Basildon1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
You will meet nigerians all over the place. I dont see the need to start a converstaion with someone else just because i think they may be nigerian.

If the situation does not demand for it, it is pointless and in some instances, a nuisance.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

okay am back with my comment. Dat dress ann't that tight, just that am really curvy. You don't want me wearing bagging clothing to a party. undecided and I really didn't know dat only hookers wear those boots lipsrsealed we wear them here a lot and we are not hookers.

Where is here?
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by tpia6: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
Madam Tope:

You sound so oldschool

What is wrong with see throughs and figure hugging gear

Dont tell me you dressed drably like those SUs with no jobs!
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by Basildon1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Dat dress ann't that tight, just that am really curvy. You don't want me wearing bagging clothing to a party. undecided and I really didn't know dat only hookers wear those boots lipsrsealed we wear them here a lot and we are not hookers.

Ahn ahn, some real modesty right there  wink jor jor
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by tpia6: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

they are called hooker boots for a reason  cheesy
http://hookerboots.net/

you are probably really curvy if it is not tight  shocked
can you tell me why people don't wear baggy clothing at parties? i don't go to parties so i don't know your lifestyles
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
^
tpia*:

^^yes to everything in your post save for the part i'm addressing here:

then why were you attacking her in the first place?

if you're ok with see throughs and figure hugging gear, why call her a hooker?
^^

Where and when did I call her a hooker?

I dont judge people by how they dress; and moreover, i have no qualms with her dressing.
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by namfav(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
im not hating on you by the way, i was just confused as where i grew up such things had a different connection
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by tpia6: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? by fstranger1: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
tpia*:

so why exactly were you telling her she's about to become a hooker.

help me out here- i'm confused.

S -A-R-C-A-S-M

Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Who Study And Live In The US Lose Their Accents As Fast As Kenyans / HELP Someone Who Can Speak Or Understand Bini ? / 258 Vehicle And Aircraft Types Translated Into Igbo (umu Ugbo gazie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.