Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist (2717 Views)

"Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / If We Are To Nominate Nairalander As (abobaku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by oduz: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2011
Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola has appointed a NAIRALANDER as his Internet Communications Aide

Seun, I think this deserves to be celebrated.  cool

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/23981.html
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by fstranger6: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2011
whats his screen name?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by tpia1: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2011
what's his user id and any proof the man in question is a nler?

and what's the job description.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2011
i hope this does not mean we will soon see beafesqe sycophancy for aregbesola or the tunnel vision of some other internet aides, or
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Kobojunkie: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2011
Well, maybe I should congratulate whomever it turns out to be and advice that he steals like it is his last day on earth

Just be guaranteed that if you are caught, I will not blink to cast the first stone ooo. . . . stealing is bad, even if I know you . .  ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by fstranger6: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2011
^^^^

Interesting!

Kobo now is talking like a human being!

Madam Kobo, please, would you marry me?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2011
Another beaf in the making ! grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by webgenius(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2011
@fstranger6: Kobojunkie has agreed to marry you. I hope you can cope with her indepth analysis, very thorough exposes and readiness to take you on any topic or argument that ensues at home.You know she never loses an argument and is very vast in many issues. Do you have the balls? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by ekubear1: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2011
No mention of nairaland there in the article. Or is one of those guys a known NLer?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by fstranger1: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^^

Who is that in your profile pic?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Jarus(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2011
eku_bear:

No mention of nairaland there in the article. Or is one of those guys a known NLer?
I'm lost too o
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by ekubear1: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
@fstranger1: I think she is my lil shawty. . . but we've not discussed this formally yet.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by fstranger1: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^

Do I need to start a new thread 'bout her? grin

Good catch. She is really hot!
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by ekubear1: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2011
Haha, no threads needed  tongue

Thanks tho.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by seunlayi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
Kini Big deal,if you put in your best, we will praise you but if you mess up you will receive the bashing of your life.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by fstranger6: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^

Ta leyin?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nsiman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
Is it seun the owner of n.land?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by maga1: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^ i think it is BECOMERICH grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
We will soon find out.

They're easy to sniff out. Some should create a thread to abuse Aregbesola.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by DisGuy: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Duhhhhhhhhhhh

the OP is the new appointee!! now clap for me
[/size]
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by nitrogen(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

We will soon find out.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

We will soon find out.

good idea . . . create one . . . . let the Aregbesola bashfest commence.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by DisGuy: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
True, something like, Raufu is sloooow getting off the blocks or where is the 600020,000 jobs in 6months he promised?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
Dis Guy:

[size=18pt]Duhhhhhhhhhhh

the OP is the new appointee!! now clap for me
[/size]

see spamming   cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=460825;sa=showPosts

Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2011
Kobojunkie:

good idea . . . create one . . . . let the Aregbesola bashfest commence.

LOL I'm not a troublemaker. tongue
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
Dis Guy:

True, something like, Raufu is sloooow getting off the blocks or where is the 600020,000 jobs in 6months he promised?

u don miss am  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola
From his status as the most HAUNTED opposition leader in Nigeria, he fought the battle of his life to emerge the most magnanimous Nigerian in victory & by the end of this wk he is offering 20,000 jobs to unemployed youths in 1wk,

oduz:

Starting from 12noon tomorrow. 20,000 jobs will be on offer in Osun State, under its O-YES project for details see newspapers this wk or go to; oyes.osunstate.gov.ng
or call the Co-ordinator on 08035716557
best of luck, dont forget to invite me to your thanksgiving if your luck shines with this one cool

Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by DisGuy: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
Brilliant

http://www.web-konsult.com/?page_id=2

now how do we verify all those 'super' claims?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2011
R. Aderemi Ojikutu - President and Chief Consultant, Blogging Resources International Ventures, is a Best-Graduating student of Econometrics, from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. He is a Blogging and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist and pioneer in Africa. A web mentor, tutor and editor of profound skills. Having authored quite a few books, his consummate passion for writing culminated into blogging, which led to the meteoric rise of his blog which at peak point, became the 3rd most popular indigenous website in Nigeria, after THE PUNCH Newspaper and the NAIRALAND FORUM, commanding a crowd of over 5,000 daily global unique visitors, with 32,000+ daily page views. He is a web consultant to many institutions in the academia, government agencies and also many corporate outfits in the software development, Nigerian capital market, public relations and media advertising Industries. Also a Motivational Author and Youth Mentor. He is a minister of the Word of God. A political economist and political leader. Former President of the TREASURE WRITERS CLUB in Nigeria, and the National Democratic Forum N.D.F.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by DisGuy: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2011
you sef see am cheesy cheesy

I mean, i should be calling myself a consultant after all i have a blog!!! now where is my password
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
na SO PEREZ HILTON take start ooo grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by DisGuy: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
President and Chief Consultant, Blogging Resources International Ventures,

1) is a Best-Graduating student of Econometrics, from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Really?

2) He is a Blogging and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist and pioneer in Africa. Gbosa Ak47

3) Having authored quite a few books, like?

4), which led to the meteoric rise of his blog which at peak point, became the 3rd most popular indigenous website in Nigeria, after THE PUNCH Newspaper and the NAIRALAND FORUM, commanding a crowd of over 5,000 daily global unique visitors, with 32,000+ daily page views. Jooorr

5) He is a web consultant to many institutions in the academia, government agencies and also many corporate outfits in the software development, Nigerian capital market, public relations and media advertising Industries. Also a Motivational Author and Youth Mentor. He is a minister of the Word of God. A political economist and political leader. Former President of the TREASURE WRITERS CLUB in Nigeria, and the National Democratic Forum N.D.F.

sings Ako mi Ti Kpo Ju  cool

Congratulations Oooo what you do know is what matters
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist by ekubear1: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
Lol grin

That is some serious bidness. I'd be embarrassed to hype myself up that much grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-mend Militants Disrupt Traffic & Commercial Activites Over Unpaid Allowances / Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money / The Evil Of "Federal Character" And "Quota System"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.