Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) (272 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by Ibehjohn66: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2020
A Nigerian woman Identified as Prophetess Dupe Oluwanaini has claimed that God has shown her the cure for Coronavirus, reveals the Name of the weed and How to use it.

In a video shared online, Monitored by Odinceblog, the woman can be seen with a green leave, says it is the cure for coronavirus.

Showing off the Leaves she claimed God showed her as the Cure she said:

“I bring to you the cure of Coronavirus, yes! Since the beginning of this Pandemic, I have been begging God to show me the solution to the Coronavirus and when he answered my Prayer, I am very amazed.

She presents the weed and say that many call [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by manuelreports: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Time to cash out
Who want carry last
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Obviously MPD. Maybe delusions of grandeur too.
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by bustykasa(f): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2020
they have started ooo
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by Chicagoesontop: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Right now every weed growing up in some neighborhoods are in trouble, people will pluck and pluck until they pluck Guava leave join !!!
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by 7lives: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2020
manuelreports:
Time to cash out
Who want carry last

Cash out?
That weed is known to almost everyone in Yoruba land
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by SharonLoveth(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Madam Stop

1 Like

Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by Comedian2019: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Any idi0t can just pick a random weed and make funny claims.
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by ilevic(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
If you have covid 19, use it. If it works, fine. I've always known the leave as a medicinal leave.
Re: God Has Shown Me The Cure For Coronavirus – Nigerian Prophetess (video) by Nukilia: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Op are you talking about herbalism grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Religion Is Your Own Truth And Not The Universal Truth. Don’t Kill For It. / How I Get Money Despite Not Asking For Offerings – TB Joshua / The Difference Between The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.