Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent (38747 Views)

Yahaya Seriki Empowers Kwarans Donates 250 Million To Help Alleviate Poverty / Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees / Pay N10,000 To Each Household In Nigeria, Atiku Tells FG, Donates N50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by MrBONE2(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:
They will quickly flood here to defend the govt.
Wicked govt.

Sorry!
It was rainfall that damaged the Beans during transportation grin
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by tunary(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ortom couldn't have said anything different... That idiotic stooge hasn't nothing to offer... No courage to even speak the truth!!!

I pity Benue citizens... Don't know among y'all, Kogi, and Abia, who has it worst in terms of poor leadership.
Believe me when I tell you abia state is better. abia state now have a corona virus patient but non in kogi state cos there are no testing centres cos the gov don't care. kogi state Governor yahaya bello is a demon
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Tuntunrayo: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Join my WhatsApp group; https:///ElBqiVR8gDK8AfTaKF13Qv
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by olawale1516(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let see pictures of the spoilt beans ..
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by TeaJay6692(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
hmmmm
may God help us in this hard time
help a brother in need
any amount u can afford

tijani Mohammed
2108295014 uba
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by femifemi1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why worry....

Since they said we are at war with an unseen virus....

who get time to dey check if the beans is good in a war period...

even the bean weevil na meat...protein

But the people in IDP camp have really suffered, if not bad beans now, one miscalculated NAF pilot go drop bomb.....

Have mercy God...

Well, we are in the era of fighting for yourself
fight to chop food, fight to sleep peaceful and fight to even escape stones in your beans and rice
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Staro: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Buhari is evil
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Mummyfour(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Waiting for aunty lauretta onochie to come and lambast PDP for this "lies" meant to tarnish the image of APC and sai baba.
That reminds me,hope aunty laury is keeping safe,abi is the fear of kyari's death the beginning of wisdom for her.
Somebody quoted me o. I didn't type all these

2 Likes

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Modsfav: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by bikefab(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
but it has nafdac number so it is not spoilt, it is deadly nutritious.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Modsfav: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Hope u have click on the link on my signature grin
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
tunary:
Believe me when I tell you abia state is better. abia state now have a corona virus patient but non in kogi state cos there are no testing centres cos the gov don't care. kogi state Governor yahaya bello is a demon

Demon??! Nah... Please, don't flatter him.

Bello is an irresponsible and moronic dullard!!!

That he is a governor of a state in his second term, shows how far Kogi has fallen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Whaaaaaaat?!! shocked musa have seen enough and just left the gate. sad
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Perfecttouchade: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Only Jesus
I don hug teytey
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Kingspin(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some states out of fear have denied such a claim.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by nedekid: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
BabaOwen:
Pictures or I don't believe. This kind of news is now getting rampant, so I and some other people want evidence of the bad beans.
3 states have complained, you still don't believe. Even if they show pictures you will still insist on cooling it first and the eating before you believe. grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by duchess854: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
BabaOwen:
Pictures or I don't believe. This kind of news is now getting rampant, so I and some other people want evidence of the bad beans.

The evidence I have is a video of the one sent to Dutse in abuja. How do I send it to you
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Staro: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Buhari is useless to
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Swartz: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow just wow
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spoiled?

God please send down your angle to come and recolonize us

AMEN
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by letitrainnow(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is wicked
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Mummyfour(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
duchess854:

The evidence I have is a video of the one sent to Dutse in abuja. How do I send it to you
I heard the same about dutse on radio today. Pls post it somehow abeg
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by mindtricks: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wonders shall never end!

Sounds like a gift from the devil?

1 Like

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Isoduwa(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beans and rice �

No cow meat
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Symorne(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
This tenure is becoming too long for my liking.
Can't something be done?

Almost all the states are complaining of spoilt foods.
People are in dire need of food, and you are still deliberately sending spoilt ones down to them. Cos they have got no choice?
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Sonoyom(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
The government is already spoilt, am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is getting serious o.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
such a wicked and diabolic govt!...spits!
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Lovelyn451(f): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Benue ppl don suffer...the wise ones have left the state for Ebonyi and other states these ones still siddon for camp dey wait for buhari to feed them...hmm
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by juman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Planning to kill them with spoilt foods.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by gergemam: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seun How far nah
I never see your Palliative Gift...
Make I send you DM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.