Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent (38735 Views)

Yahaya Seriki Empowers Kwarans Donates 250 Million To Help Alleviate Poverty / Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees / Pay N10,000 To Each Household In Nigeria, Atiku Tells FG, Donates N50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by shiwex: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
BabaOwen:
Pictures or I don't believe. This kind of news is now getting rampant, so I and some other people want evidence of the bad beans.

oh its true... Buhari asked for customs to release all seized foodstuff they have . some of them have expired as they have been in storage for years.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by lebete3000: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:
This is still reaffirming that this APC government is evil & satanic.

They are also nepotistic. Sending spoilt beans to Southerners while feeding their almajiris with freshly cultivated grains.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by shiwex: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
BabaOwen:
Pictures or I don't believe. This kind of news is now getting rampant, so I and some other people want evidence of the bad beans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAgA2BxonQA
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by adigun86(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
We would like the pictures of the beans and if possible video. You can sit in your comfirt of your home and criticize based on what you hear
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Farki: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
The best the food basket of the nation can provide is spoilt beans? undecided

Please who did Nigeria offend?
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Farki: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:
This is still reaffirming that this APC government is evil & satanic.

I don't like APC but the governor of Benue is from PDP.

Really both of them are the same.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:
They will quickly flood here to defend the govt.
Wicked govt.
Yes persons like Sarki... That can defend the dead as living . Nonsense people everywhere
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Farki:
The best the food basket of the nation can provide is spoilt beans? undecided

Please who did Nigeria offend?
did you read the news at all? Where in the thread did Benue ( food basket of the nation) was the one that provided the beans... Some of you need slaps to reset your medulla

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
adigun86:
We would like the pictures of the beans and if possible video. You can sit in your comfirt of your home and criticize based on what you hear

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by divineappo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:
While 20k is being shared in the north west and north east and given a bag of foreign rice each, every other part of Nigeria is given expired food items.

The north will still remain POOR!

and we have some idiots up south defending this useless government
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
BabaOwen:

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Farki: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
stormborn28:
did you read the news at all? Where in the thread did Benue ( food basket of the nation) was the one that provided the beans... Some of you need slaps to reset your medulla

Ok
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
oloriooko:
So this yeye paper wants us to believe this news without pictures of the spoilt food?
So much for investigative journalism in 9ja undecided

Is this not what your government has been giving out

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Dsmartguy11(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Am not surprised I received the same spoit beans yesterday as palliative somewhere in Lagos, God will save us from bad leadership.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mummyfour:
I heard the same about dutse on radio today. Pls post it somehow abeg
this is one

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by chukel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm not defending this government. However people have been known to be heartless. The same management in charge of IDPs have been known to cart away the food meant for IDPs in the past. Why are they not showing the spoilt beans. Is there a conspiracy to make those bags of beans disappear in the name of being bad? It's just a possibility that those who have been in the business of carting away food meant for IDPs could falsely allege that the bags of beans are spoilt, the loot them, use some and resell others to make huge profit. It's just a possibility.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by chukel(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
stormborn28:

Is this not what your government has been giving out

that of rice I believe it. Cos most of them are rice seized by customs for God knows how long ago. Most of those bags have been in the containers in which they were seized. Why won't they spoil. My worry is why FG decided to share them. But beans? I don't believe cos custom was never in the business of seizing beans. Beans was never banned.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Farmerrules:

At this age, couple with your level of your education you will read fake news on social medial and start to
rant. You have wasted money spent on you.
hope this is fake

Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Dsmartguy11(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=889421
Am not surprised I received same yesterday somewhere in Lagos, God will surely save us from bad leadership.
https://www.independent.ng/fg-donates-250-bags-of-spoilt-beans-other-items-to-benue-idps/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
[/quote]
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
chukel:
that of rice I believe it. Cos most of them are rice seized by customs for God knows how long ago. Most of those bags have been in the containers in which they were seized. Why won't they spoil. My worry is why FG decided to share them. But beans? I don't believe cos custom was never in the business of seizing beans. Beans was never banned.
don't worry. this is just the beginning.. you will see more of such videos including beans
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
chukel:
you will see more of such videos including beans
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Godmademan(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
The last paragraph....can the pharmacists help us with the meaning of ASSORTED DRUGS
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Beetobee(f): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Woe unto them that call evil good for they shall not escape the wraht of God cool

Wraht? Which dictionary has this word please? We keep learning till we expire! grin
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by olamy7(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
250bags of spoilt beans grin.... Who wrote this headline ?

Meanwhile,you can check my signature.. I am sure it will bless you.
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Mummyfour(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by stormborn28(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mummyfour:
thanks
you are welcome
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by chinedumoooo: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
No pictures

Poor journalist and report
Re: FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent by Zenithpeak(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beetobee:

Wraht? Which dictionary has this word please? We keep learning till we expire! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) / Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.