Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game (970 Views)

Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2020
I hope we all listened to what the President said last night?

Starting from the 4th of May in Lagos (specifically), it becomes a case of "survival of the fittest".

My advice? If you must go out that fast (4th of May), start taking these actions

(1) Get multiple face masks, not a must you buy, you can sew some yourself with Ankara materials to save cost. Make sure you do not go out without one

(2) Get hand sanitizer or make some yourself. (Watch youtube videos for this), use it rigorously.

(3) Eat healthily and immune-boosting food, eat enough fruits, fibers, fishes, vegetables, and drink plenty of clean water starting from TODAY if you have not started already.

(4) Avoid crowds from now on, no jam body, just avoid contact with people as much as possible.

(5) Finally, if you have no MAJOR reason to be out by then, please stay indoors. also, pray and pray!

For those who can afford it, do not resume going out on the 4th, stay indoors for at least 1 more week just to observe. Man is suspecting some chaos starting from the 4th of May.

The ball is in your court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by emyfelix(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Just hope it gets better
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by scoundrel(f): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
For me it's survival of the smartest. That means I'll go out on the 6th or 8th. By then everywhere will become scanty again. Like the patient dog I will scrape the largest bone.
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 3:33am On Apr 30, 2020
scoundrel:
For me it's survival of the smartest. That means I'll go out on the 6th or 8th. By then everywhere will become scanty again. Like the patient dog I will scrape the largest bone.

how will everywhere become scanty just 2days
after?
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by seunlayi(m): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2020
somehow:
I hope we all listened to what the President said last night?

Starting from the 4th of May in Lagos (specifically), it becomes a case of "survival of the fittest".

My advice? If you must go out that fast (4th of May), start taking these actions

(1) Get multiple face masks, not a must you buy, you can sew some yourself with Ankara materials to save cost. Make sure you do not go out without one

(2) Get hand sanitizer or make some yourself. (Watch youtube videos for this), use it rigorously.

(3) Eat healthily and immune-boosting food, eat enough fruits, fibers, fishes, vegetables, and drink plenty of clean water starting from TODAY if you have not started already.

(4) Avoid crowds from now on, no jam body, just avoid contact with people as much as possible.

(5) Finally, if you have no MAJOR reason to be out by then, please stay indoors. also, pray and pray!

For those who can afford it, do not resume going out on the 4th, stay indoors for at least 1 more week just to observe. Man is suspecting some chaos starting from the 4th of May.

The ball is in your court.

Ťhank you be of the same mind. I have bn saying this since Monday that we are in for a bigger shit.
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by goldensoul55: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2020
I swear the cases will sky rocket ,death rate will be alarming ,those people who have been shouting we want to go out will beg the government that they want to stay at home . Nigeria 's case will be pathetic with poor healthcare system we are in a deep shit if the cure are vaccine is not found anytime soon.

Lord Jesus come to our rescue oooo
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
seunlayi:

Ťhank you be of the same mind. I have bn saying this since Monday that we are in for a bigger shit.

For almost 6 weeks now, I made sure my nursing wife remain within the house and will encourage her to stay another one to two weeks indoors from 4th.of may
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
emyfelix:
Just hope it gets better
banking on hope ke?
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by emyfelix(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
somehow:
banking on hope ke?

Hoping on banks ni!
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
goldensoul55:
I swear the cases will sky rocket ,death rate will be alarming ,those people who have been shouting we want to go out will beg the government that they want to stay at home . Nigeria 's case will be pathetic with poor healthcare system we are in a deep shit if the cure are vaccine is not found anytime soon.

Lord Jesus come to our rescue oooo

Jesus only answers genuine people, not those who want to tempt him
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by Karlifate: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Lockdown without providing the basic needs of survival the masses cannot work in Nigeria.

The masses are left to choose between Hunger Virus or Corona Virus.
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Karlifate:
Lockdown without providing the basic needs of survival the masses cannot work in Nigeria.

The masses are left to choose between Hunger Virus or Corona Virus.

The living only remembers an empty stomach.
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by Karlifate: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2020
somehow:

The living only remembers an empty stomach.
Tell this to those that were robbed by One Million Boys in LAGOS or those that hijacked the truck that brought foodstuff to KANO.
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by somehow: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Karlifate:

Tell this to those that were robbed by One Million Boys in LAGOS or those that hijacked the truck that brought foodstuff to KANO.
how does this change the fact?
Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by Oluneutral: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
The economy is suffering, the people too are suffering. Nigeria and Nigerians are in the middle of the devil and deep blue sea. The people in government themselves are also confused.

So, every reasonable person knows that the government wants to leave the poor masses to their fate.

What the government is trying to do is indirectly telling one to choose what one wants to die of, one can choose to either die of hunger or covid19.

I pray God heal the country and the world at large in every ramification.

1 Like

Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by Oluneutral: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
BTW, these are the types of materials that should grace the FP. People need to be more sensitized on what they are are about to put themselves into as from May 4th.

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game by scoundrel(f): 5:24pm On May 01, 2020
somehow:

how will everywhere become scanty just 2days
after?
People will come out en masse and struggle for whatever's available on the first day. 80% or a little under of them will get the needed supplies. The next day a bigger percentage of the remaining number will purchase the rest, leaving places scanty by the third day, and making social distancing easy for me to enforce.

(1) (Reply)

Texas Company Made A Robot That Can Kill Covid-19 In 2 Minutes / 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 / Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.