Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] (3364 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / Nnamdikanu Fendi Challenge Trend Online - Photos / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by helinues: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
selemempe:
I'm sure even you don't believe the nonsense you wrote here.

Kanu is known by any Nigerian that uses the internet.

Una don come with una lies again...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by Sctests: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
I can see ngeneukwenu and other muslim skulls shattering in pains. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by helinues: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
selemempe:
as far as you and your family and friends know kanu (even though he doesn't know any of you miscreants) then there is no lie here

Less than 20% of people that I know never heard of Kanu before.

Of what use is knowing him when he is of no use for the course he has been championing
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millions of Nigerians and the rest of the world love this Kanu guy
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by Sctests: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:
Live video or the person tweeting this is an impostor.

How hypocritical can one be, same Kanu that have been challenging others for live video.

Tueh

Pains all over your muslim skull, my dear ewedu muslim brother. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by Sctests: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

Of what use is knowing him when he is of no use for the course he has been championing

Ewedu statistician, when did you do your survey and in which peer-reviewed journal did you publish your findings? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by helinues: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sctests:

Ewedu statistician, when did you do your survey and in which peer-reviewed journal did you publish your findings? grin grin

Who collected your biscuits? Probably Chukwuemeka even though after warning you not to play with him again

grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by helinues: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
selemempe:
btesides where is your kettle? Are you not supposed to be fasting?or slamming head somewhere

When they don't have superior arguments, they always hide under religion line.

Too poor
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by nairalandankrah: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
the greatest army in the world is a volunteer army..Nnamdi doesn't pay this people any dime yet they will defend him with his blood .
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
The best of mankind. In him Africa have hope.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
The people's general. He is everything the yorubas wish they have.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
MNK shuts down Nigerian twitter

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by gidgiddy: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
ChristianNorth:
The people's general. He is everything the yorubas wish they have.

You want to give some people heart attack?
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ThatFairGuy: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's a good thing to remember the dead. Rest on Ipob leader
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
More

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
It's a good thing to remember the dead. Rest on Ipob leader

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
The man Yoruba Moslems secretly wish they have

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by afongha: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
OF course nobody wishes NK dead. Just serving you guys a dose of your meds.

I hope OP and his loudmouthed gang have learned their lesson.

Go and sin no more.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu!! cool
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

Made in Osogbo statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ChristianNorth: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
afongha:
OF course nobody wishes NK dead. Just serving you guys a dose of your meds.

I hope OP and his loudmouthed gang have learned their lesson.

Go and sin no more.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu!! cool
We don't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by Adiola(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

Most popular indeed yet 80% in Kuto Market, Challenge market, Sarbo in Kano never heard of the Albino before..

May be he should contest for Nigeria presidency to test his popularity.

Nonsense
so that illiterates and low lifers will do what ? so testing his popularity is engaging the zoo
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ikeyman00(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
y NockMedia: 1:37pm
LOL Nnamdi Kanu is no Ojukwu. Y'all IPOB supporters should wake up.
This his movement is Dead on Arrival. Nnamdi Kanu is just another activist. He is not a warrior.
That clown ain't ready to die for IPOB. He is not like El-zazaaky.
If I were FG, I wouldn't even stress over Nnamdi Kanu. He can't do nothing apart from noisemaking and trading of banters, especially online.

ok you have spoken; next person on the line

This is radio Biafra ; my name is Nnamdi Kanu can you tell us your name and where are calling from plz
Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by ThatFairGuy: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=ChristianNorth post=88955922][/quote]

Re: Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] by stanisbaratheon: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
I thought they said he's dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Vote Peter Obi / BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy / See What A Southafrican Tweeted About Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.