Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy (3236 Views)

BREAKING: This Is What Labour Party Tech Team Unveiled Today- Laugh At Jagaban / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2022
This has made Nairaland front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Wait, is Tinubu a presidential candidate or an eleventh plague from the abyss of hell? Just carefully read what his supporter wrote about Igbos not minding that there are Igbo people in APC. So if I am an Igbo person in APC what should I do after reading this? Should I campaign for a man like Tinubu with this level of hate for a tribe that has not offended him?
I think we should learn and see how God is exposing them one by one. Why would a normal person label a whole region with hateful words and it's making a front page on Nairaland? For Seun to allow this nonsense to make a front page shows how desperate and hateful he, the dying druggie called Tinubu and the beast that wrote this trash are. They all need help!
Yeah, call out Obi, criticise, question him because he is a public figure seeking the job of presidency just like people are free to criticize Tinubu and ask questions about him. But for you to descend to the level of labeling and insulting a whole tribe or a region, you are worse than a beast that shouldn't live in human society.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by OGIBRA(m): 2:13am On Dec 24, 2022
WHERE IN THE PICTURE, THAT U POST, DID U SEE ANYWHERE THAT THEY MENTION IGBO, OR USE THE WORD IGBO?
if the message in the pix u post, get ur personality, work on it bro and dnt attach it to a whole tribe...PEACE BE UNTO YOU...LAFIA
I.O.T

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Willy7(m): 2:27am On Dec 24, 2022
They say igbos hate Yoruba, but this election season and the emergence of Obi has really exposed alot of things about the Yoruba tribe type of politics. This is the reality about the man Tinubu. They say he is the master strategist and political guru, but Peter Obi has really showed that he is more matured, coordinated and a political colossus than a Tinubu. In this election Tinubu stands no chance. The Yoruba moslems are the worst kind of humans. They are worst than the moslem fanatics down North. Tinubu's lost will really expose them further. I pity the Christians among them that think they are tolerant. Peter Obi will win the Presidency and heaven will not fall.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2022
OGIBRA:
Lolz, all these one is doing is just to always create division between obi and tinubu supporters, so that attention will not be given to his bad market candidate, ATIKU, because i dnt understand, all of a sudden, A DEEP PDP SUPPORTER SUDDENLY CREATE TOPIC ON APC MATTER AGAINST LABOUR PARTY...mentality of divide and rule...
N:B- WHERE IN THE PICTURE DID THE POST MENTION IGBO, OR USE THE WORD IGBO?
A notherner creating topic to create hatred between southerners just for political gains...
SOUTHERNERS WISE UP OO,
When you learn to say the truth, your life will get better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by PureMe01: 2:33am On Dec 24, 2022
North4Obi23:

For nairaland mods to allow the post to still hold is a confirmation that APC has taken over nairaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by OGIBRA(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Mr TRUTH, answer d simple question? WHERE DID YOU SEE THE MENTIONING OF IGBO, THAT MAKE YOU ATTACHED THAT COMMENT TO BEEN AN ATTACK ON THEM... just a question from a citizen, mr TRUTH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2022
OGIBRA:
Mr TRUTH, answer d simple question? WHERE DID YOU SEE THE MENTIONING OF IGBO, THAT MAKE YOU ATTACHED THAT COMMENT TO BEEN AN ATTACK ON THEM... just a question from a citizen, mr TRUTH
Everybody is not a liar. I call a spade a spade not an kitchen utensil. Kindly read the post again before replying me abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by onez: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Anyone criticizing this hopeless govt is Igbo or IPOB. That's why Urchins will cry Iin February. We will open a new chapter in this country. Obi is coming

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by beelon1020(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Willy7:
They say igbos hate Yoruba, but this election season and the emergence of Obi has really exposed alot of things about the Yoruba tribe type of politics. This is the reality about the man Tinubu. They say he is the master strategist and political guru, but Peter Obi has really showed that he is more matured, coordinated and a political colossus than a Tinubu. In this election Tinubu stands no chance. The Yoruba moslems are the worst kind of humans. They are worst than the moslem fanatics down North. Tinubu's lost will really expose them further. I pity the Christians among them that think they are tolerant. Peter Obi will win the Presidency and heaven will not fall.
And if Tinubu wins?.. surely heaven will not fall too...
Btw, who else believed the jargons the OP put up there?.. then you require brain check up..,

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 24, 2022
beelon1020:
Btw, who else believed the jargons the OP put up there?.. then you require brain check up..,
Don't be loose like a druggie. Talk normally. Are you referring to the screenshot or piece from the OP?

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by maybet081: 4:35am On Dec 24, 2022
beelon1020:

Never
How?

He tinubu can't rig the north against atiku nor the south against obi ,so how, free and fair he can only win south west.

The simple reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by after4: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2022
You people joke alot in this country

Tell me logically how tinubu will win?
Where will he get a bloc undivided vote from?

Will his winning make life any better for you in this country?

beelon1020:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by OGIBRA(m): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2022
North4Obi23:

Everybody is not a liar. I call a spade a spade not an kitchen utensil. Kindly read the post again before replying me abeg.
U call a spade a spade? By attaching someone comment to a whole igbo tribe, without the person mentioning igbo or use the word IGBO...
why not create a post about ur people in southern kaduna? instead of creating division among SOUTHERNERS.. OR southern kaduna is not part of ur north or there life isnt important to u... i hope u wont change dis conversation to personal attack n insults in ur characteristical ways, wen u are tender wt surpirior argument...PEACE BE UNTO U BRO..
I.O.T
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by ican2020: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2022
OGIBRA:

U call a spade a spade? By attaching someone comment to a whole igbo tribe, without the person mentioning igbo or use the word IGBO...
why not create a post about ur people in southern kaduna? instead of creating division among SOUTHERNERS.. OR southern kaduna is not part of ur north or there life isnt important to u... i hope u wont change dis conversation to personal attack n insults in ur characteristical ways, wen u are tender wt surpirior argument...PEACE BE UNTO U BRO..
I.O.T
Read the screenshot and comprehend properly before commenting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by WonderManly(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2022
North4Obi23:
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Antivirus92(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Willy7:
I have known them long time ago..
without mincing words, Yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC Nigerians...
bitter inside, laughing outside...

The funny thing about them is that they will be the first to accuse you of tribalism...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Wickedfacts: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2022
These ones opened a thread to cry. grin

Election never come, una don dey cry. When Peter Obi chop sand nko? Mass suicide be that.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by TheChameleon: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Willy7:

I am sure you felt stupid writing your senseless comment.

How is Peter Obi a colossus when he ran before the first shot in battle was fired ? Why run from PDP primaries?

You didnt know Tinubu went without support of President + Vice President + Senate President and Party Chairman and flogged them all?

If Tinubu was an Igbo who did all I mentioned, I am sure Western Countries would have blocked Internet from the noise IPIGs would make.

Colossus ko...kolomental ni. You guys idolise cowards who run from battle in their wives skirts. Ojukwu, Kanu and Zik with your Obi all did it.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by TheChameleon: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2022
grin
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Salvador1: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Those words that idiot wrote have confirmed he's under payroll of Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by TheChameleon: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Wickedfacts:
These ones opened a thread to cry. grin

Election never come, una don dey cry. When Peter Obi chop sand nko? Mass suicide be that.

Their main hobby is whining / complaining.

They complain about SW tribalism but prefer living there than returning to their shithole SE.

They rant about Nairaland yet can't leave...making money for the Yoruba owner.

Just pure undiluted stupidity to me.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
TheChameleon:

Their main hobby is whining / complaining.

They complain about SW tribalism but prefer living there than returning to their shithole SE.

They rant about Nairaland yet can't leave...making money for the Yoruba owner.

Just pure undiluted stupidity to me.
An idiotic person like you doesn't need a reply but it's your luck this morning. Cherish it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Guide777(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
OGIBRA:

WHERE IN THE PICTURE, THAT U POST, DID U SEE ANYWHERE THAT THEY MENTION IGBO, OR USE THE WORD IGBO?
if the message in the pix u post, get ur personality, work on it bro and dnt attach it to a whole tribe...PEACE BE UNTO YOU...LAFIA
I.O.T
when you refers to Obi's region , does it not sound Igbo to your ear? Don't cry when such sweeping statement is being used against your own region?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Ikpaitid: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Why are IPOB people so easy to buy?
The people are so useless, you can pay them 500k to kill their mother and they will do it happily. The most useless people on earth.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by agadez007(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Ikpaitid:
The people are so useless, you can pay them 500k to kill their mother and they will do it happily. The most useless people on earth.
yoruba people won’t see this brother to caution
When you attack back,they will go and bring their peacemaker account to start giving useless advice

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by TheChameleon: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2022
North4Obi23:

North4Obi23 to his useless homosexual father:

An idiotic person like you doesn't need a reply but it's your luck this morning. Cherish it!

You're already daft from your moniker. Which Northern State will vote for Obi? No wonder you described your father perfectly.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by toneroforever(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2022
TheChameleon:

I am sure you felt stupid writing your senseless comment.

How is Peter Obi a colossus when he ran before the first shot in battle was fired ? Why run from PDP primaries?

You didnt know Tinubu went without support of President + Vice President + Senate President and Party Chairman and flogged them all?

If Tinubu was an Igbo who did all I mentioned, I am sure Western Countries would have blocked Internet from the noise IPIGs would make.

Colossus ko...kolomental ni. You guys idolise cowards who run from battle in their wives skirts. Ojukwu, Kanu and Zik with your Obi all did it.

So says a true descendant of Oduduwa, the fallen product of an aborted demonic intercourse.
As chameleons, it's in Yorubas DNA to be hypocrites.
Imagine fools from the Waste side claiming that the old, demented, kleptomaniac, corrupt druggie called Tinubu the Jagabandit was a hero of democracy during MKO's political travails (another International theif theif)... I just can't help but laugh at their double standards & entitlement mentality always feeling like the world revolves around them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Wickedfacts: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Few years ago, you were threatening to kill Kumuyi, Adeboye and Yoruba Pastors but you are crying that someone said you don't have respect, God punish all of you.
Sensible people from the North, East, West are supporting Tinubu.
Anybody wey wan cry, make him cry.
Ekpa wey dey make una papa run like lizard, Una no fit talk to am. Ogun kee all of una there

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Wickedfacts: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2022
toneroforever:

So says a true descendant of Oduduwa, the fallen product of an aborted demonic intercourse.
As chameleons, it's in Yorubas DNA to be hypocrites.
Imagine fools from the Waste side claiming that the old, demented, kleptomaniac, corrupt druggie called Tinubu the Jagabandit was a hero of democracy during MKO's political travails (another International theif theif)... I just can't help but laugh at their double standards & entitlement mentality always feeling like the world revolves around them.

Story.

If e pain you, leave Yoruba land and go die in Igboland. Useless crying pig
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by toneroforever(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2022
Ikpaitid:

At least they collect a fee.... How about waste side skull miners that do it for free?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos / River State Is A CHRISTIAN State,we Owe No Apolo, Governor Fubara Insist (pics) / Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.