Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery (52292 Views)

Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive / 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Bellotelli: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by vincenteger: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thank God
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
smiley
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by LoudlyMouthed: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let sbdy shout aleluya

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Karlifate: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good development!
This phase shall pass.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Alexaonfleek: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
it's not as deadly tho. it's just very contagious

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by uduvwurode(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Make dem come show us way o
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Papa12(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good news. Pray 4 Nigeria recovery too
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by megareal: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
No matter what anyone says, China is lying about their figures. They were economical with the truth from the start.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by waslag11(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
good news
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by PoliteActivist: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yea, but everybody knows China is lying

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by PMPSolutions: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
themonk:
China is most probably giving out fake figures. UK decided against including figures from China because they seem manipulated.

And so is Nigerian figures
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Mbataku96(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
I doubt it be like this for the Northern part of our country
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Felicity0001: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thats a good one I hope Nigeria join the list in the coming week
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Joefat: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Space thief..
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by DropsMic(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Cool
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by themonk(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
PMPSolutions:

And so is Nigerian figures
Nigerian figures might be mostly due to incompetence but China is doing it to make their healthcare look good and more effective.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Mander: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
*HOW I MANAGED TO DATE THREE LADIES AS A BROKE UGLY GUY*

Struggling with ladies has being a firsthand problem for me either physical or online, I still lack the courage to express my feeling ( I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on this table). I always thought it was because I'm broke and ugly. But no it wasn't (read in to find out).

But recently during this lockdown a cousin of mine came over we discussed lengthy about the and guess what?? Have got 3ladies despite I'm a broke and ugly guy.

I want to explain the whole process for you,
_Click this link Now https:///2Vy7IFw_ , follow the instructions to get the full story and my cousin's secret formula for free.

This lockdown is just keep getting better.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anyone who trusts the figures from China is as gullible as anything
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Symorne(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
What can we call the one happening in Nigeria?
Are we still down? Or just going down?

because, the situation looks uncertain.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by SmartyPants(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
There are many more even here in Africa, including Gambia and Senegal.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by MXD5050: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Hollywayglobal: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spotagood is fast-growing Nigerian free agricultural online classifieds with advanced security system.

Spotagood is recruiting for the following vacant job position:

Job Title: Sales Rep / account managers.
Job Description:
Approach sellers and register them and Support these sellers if they have any problems using Advice and Sell spotagood premium services to these sellers.
As sales rep you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities, Generate and follow up on sellers.
Any such other function not listed above which may arise for the efficient operation of the business.
Qualifications:
Bsc, HND or OND in any field
Applicant must be able to use smartphones efficiently
Very good command of English Language and presentation skills.
For only those who live in Lagos
Applicant must be results-oriented.
Applicant must have Entrepreneurial qualities
Applicant must be outspoken and friendly.
A strong passion for efficiency and target driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to cv@spotagood.com using "sales lead" as job title

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by solochris(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
I didn't see Madagascar on the list
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by sammychimex(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the most fearful part about Nigeria ant covid-19 cases.tge recovery rate is still less than 30%. I pray it doesn't turn to what is going on in the US.
The worst is yet to come if the govt chooses to relax the lock down in Lagos ogun and fct. Simply because they are running away from the obvious which is to take care of the masses, now they have a rear opportunity to show goodwil to the people who voted them but no they will rather loot the monies and risk a full blown pandemic in the country than to man up and take responsibility.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by ipobarethieves: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
sad We Dey Do politics wit our own here..Once one Gando and Chikwe of NCDC see European money,nah to increase the volume
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by MRAKBEE(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
China is fake news... There's nothing true about China's handling of Covid19. What about Biafra? Nnamdi Kanu ordered the viruses to leave Biafra and the viruses obeyed and leave. Meanwhile he sacrificed his dog so that Nigerian Army will be blind and leave Biafra and it worked. Nigerian Army can't see Biafra because of the dogs grave
What is one even saying posting?
Na whaow.. Covid one nine don dey cause many things oh
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Discombulator: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
SoftDrink77:
My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all
I can condone this type of begging not those scammers that are pasting account balance up and down.
How do I get the food across to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) / 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.