Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery (52290 Views)

Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive / 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by kayusely70(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nigeria would join soon
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by sammychimex(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Discombulator:

Its going to get worse but not to the level of the Americans,we're far ahead of them in managi this ,not because we have equipments or anything but we have some laws put in place that has minimize the spread,Americans are dumb lots they don't listen that is why they won't dying.

I pray it doesn't, because with the top notch health system they have and are still being overwhelmed..... I fear for Nigeria oh. They say death we kill alhaji if e catch alamagiri na only God knows wetin em go do am.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by FIDELITY24(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
China is fake news... There's nothing true about China's handling of Covid19. What about Biafra? Nnamdi Kanu ordered the viruses to leave Biafra and the viruses obeyed and leave. Meanwhile he sacrificed his dog so that Nigerian Army will be blind and leave Biafra and it worked. Nigerian Army can't see Biafra because of the dogs grave
if your really a female like your moniker suggest I think your husband is in for a big trouble... It's okay to see a male tribal bigot but a female one I can't stand. The topic has nothing to do with biafra but you just wanted to show the world how stupid you are.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Adakintroy2: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mander:
*HOW I MANAGED TO DATE THREE LADIES AS A BROKE UGLY GUY*

Struggling with ladies has being a firsthand problem for me either physical or online, I still lack the courage to express my feeling ( I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on this table). I always thought it was because I'm broke and ugly. But no it wasn't (read in to find out).

But recently during this lockdown a cousin of mine came over we discussed lengthy about the and guess what?? Have got 3ladies despite I'm a broke and ugly guy.

I want to explain the whole process for you,
_Click this link Now https:///2Vy7IFw_ , follow the instructions to get the full story and my cousin's secret formula for free.

This lockdown is just keep getting better.

You sure say you know we're your problem for they come. "broke player". Not one girl but three And you Wan blend others.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Yenefer(f): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
FIDELITY24:
if your really a female like your moniker suggest I think your husband is in for a big trouble... It's okay to see a male tribal bigot but a female one I can't stand. The topic has nothing to do with biafra but you just wanted to show the world how stupid you are.
why insulting me
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by idonhammer: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mechie onu.

Yenefer:
China is fake news... There's nothing true about China's handling of Covid19. What about Biafra? Nnamdi Kanu ordered the viruses to leave Biafra and the viruses obeyed and leave. Meanwhile he sacrificed his dog so that Nigerian Army will be blind and leave Biafra and it worked. Nigerian Army can't see Biafra because of the dogs grave
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by freshvine(f): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Pls wat about spain and England??

Laliga and premiership need to resume plss

How would the clubs make money when spectators and fans are dying? Because you want to play Bet9ja.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by tonjeola(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God help us.. Amen
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by travelland(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
When I saw China on the list, I shook my head.Anything Chins is fake and full of lies
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mark my words... Cases of Corona virus will start going down globally from April 30th... And by this time may 10th, everything about the virus will be over.. Screenshot this down..
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by pheonixdld2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Saw this your comment and went to your profile and what you have in your signature is entirely different from this comment, so I will just blame this comment to a period where you just wanted to be silly. Stop being tribalistic its not funny.
Yenefer:
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Brunicekid(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fidelismaria:

what's the recovery rate of Nigeria covid-19 patients?

It's about 20 % approximately...
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by sunsewa16: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Come wetin be ur own, must it always be tribe bantering,u no dey tire, female for that matter,is only an ugly ape that behave asuch.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Include china in that list is a joke. We all know that China is a fraud.

Their figures most times are not credible.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by NigPatriot(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

You're a big foool
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Miner13: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
MURIC PRINCESS..you spew rubbish like your leader
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Laptev: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
And why was it that the number of the deads are nt among ?
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by winamac: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
what is this one saying? wetin concern this news with Biafra and dog? did u smoke mosquito coil while reading the news?
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by FanRong: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Your doctor sent me to ask you which of your drug doses did you miss; Full day or full week?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by olusma23(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
The number 1 on the list now is Germany with 95% recovery rate

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by olusma23(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
World shall conquer this pandemic... Iceland with 99% recovery rate..

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by joshrare(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin
Yenefer:
angry
Yenefer:
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by lloyds(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Pls wat about spain and England??

Laliga and premiership need to resume plss

Spain, England, USA, Italy have been completely scattered by covid19.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Jeez sis what did you smoke?

Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by oluwajoshkid(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is Nigeria every body is a criminal
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by OlawaleBammie: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
freshvine:

How would the clubs make money when spectators and fans are dying? Because you want to play Bet9ja.

One of the tins i hate most is gambling, i dont bet, even with pals i dont do.

i watch ball for the fun of it, i watch ball to learn some real life lessons, i watch ball to taunt adversaries in sporting world grin
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by OlawaleBammie: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
lloyds:

Spain, England, USA, Italy have been completely scattered by covid19.

I have missed the colour of the bernabeu, the jerseys, the aerial view, the rapturous stands, the white blancos, the ball in the sky, i just missed football.
Re: COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery by baysol: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos and ogun must remain locked down Buhari is trying to create mayhem knowing that this can help is evil fulani agenda. Lagos state must continue the feeding program and Ogun must intensify agric production by indigenous youth. Only way forward as it is dangerous to let loose oc the virus among the people.as it will be uncontrollable if there is a resurg of this disease in the gateway to yoruba land. Hear me clearly now Buhari and his advisers are setting a trap for yoruba people. Simply because he said open up does not mean that is the correct decision from an unfettered northern president. Governor Sanwo olu please open your mind not Lagos state and take more scientific advise of your astute health commissioner not people with cow mentality. My two cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) / 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.