Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (23362 Views)

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by tunary(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
If una like make una borrowe 100 trillion dollar na una sabi. if the country scatter everyone go find e level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by tunary(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
gambia:
You guys should keep borrowing upandan.
na God go punish them
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Godons1: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Buhari is working

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Dollabiz: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Really
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Zyzxx10: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
You guys came to work despite the corona outbreak to decide on this?The future is being destroyed by this clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Perfecttouchade: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
When will dey borrow sense abeg..na so so borrow money angry

4 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by martowskin1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless president Buhari
God bless SW NC NW NE senators
God bless Nigeria
The problem with nigeria is I-pigs may God continue to curse them

We are all in this together bro... Na all of us go pay the loan
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sinzu is about to cash out...opooor

Sha show me love if the money land
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by shadeyinka(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria
Aren't you a pychofan?
Did you read the writeup?
What is the achievement therein?

Summary:
The senators approved PMB to raise cash from the capital market to fund part of 2020 budget!

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Macon1212: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
75%may enter politicians' pocket
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Senate to approve his request to secure a fresh loan of N850 billion to fund some projects in the 2020 budget

AS USELESS AS Venezuela CURRENCY IS IT IS ONE VEF TO 39.5 NARIA

https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=VEF&To=NGN

WHO GO SAVE US FROM THESE PEOPLE
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by darecool(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Useless rubber stamp senate. They gave approval before setting up a committee that will liaise with the finance ministry to understand the loan request.
This 9th senate is the most useless we've ever seen.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:
Buhari is working

ONE WEEK ONE LOAN

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by jayaim: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
U claim to produce a President but he very confused & a dullant without vision
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by SocialJustice: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
bamvik:
this is main the reason they resumed plenary
What if, is it a bad thing?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by sammi21(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
I just wish this man can go for a 3rd term let every one of us continue to suffer for it...Stupid country

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Instead of them to cut their expenses to finance the budget as oil prices dwindled. They resorted to borrowing?
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Chevronstaff: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rubber stamp Senate..!!

The Ahmad Lawan led Senate is the worst we've ever had in the history of Nigeria...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by bamvik(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
rusher14:

It is a good reason.
850billion is about 2.4billion dollars, they claim our reserve is above 20billion dollars why not remove 2.4 billion there or is there something i need to understand?

4 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Nice one government in power have spoken, Buhari till 2027

Shame on useless wailers

loan of N850 billion to fund some projects in the 2020 budget.

HOW ABOUT ME?

I NEED 11 BILLION FOR SOME PROJECT TOO OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by yesloaded: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
webshopNG:
To pay back with what gan gan?
Don't forget you now pay 50naira on every deposit of 10k wey enter your account. 7.5 VAT when you make calls, 7.5 VAT on transfer charges when you transfer money from your bank account, import duty etc

Nigeria issa joke
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ask the man in charge his plans on how to repay the loans..

He will go dumb..

A man with zero knowledge of finance. He is not a banker, economist, business man, engineer or lecturer.

Just kwota system.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
i thought they got one IMF loan this morning/...another 850 Billion loan...what about the one from the Chinese goverment in Billions of dollars...

Buhari don finish us..next goverment wont have anything to operate i swear...we just quiet and this gues destroy the country...

Please what are they using the monies to do?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by gambia(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
tunary:
na God go punish them

I swear down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Dreadful: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria
Allow a referendum so they can leave your worthless country nah
You will cowardly refuse, Fool!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Adakintroy2: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
abbaapple:
angry

We are slaved we have been slaved! Let nobody quote me telling me he is not a slave! You are not slave and someone lucked you in your house as quarantine Even our governments they are slaves to the whites!

The likes are for the photos not the comments. Just so you know.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Pubichairs(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless Nigeria

I see how pained u are, is it because of lack of food?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Yenefer(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreadful:

Allow a referendum so they can leave your worthless country nah
You will cowardly refuse, Fool!
what did I do to deserve this insult
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by ebuka440: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
These failed entities will keep on borrowing until they land Nigerians into trouble. The 3.4$ IMF is for what.

May God have mercy
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan by Yenefer(f): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pubichairs:

I see how pained u are, is it because of lack of food?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years / ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.