Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano (19841 Views)

COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by lexy2014: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The NCDC boss is wicked. Can't you imagine he knowingly and deliberately didn't send test kits to Kano Because they're majority Muslim and he is not. the guy is indirectly taking orders from lamdi kamu. To let Kano people die of Covid19 in masses

Pls read so u can be informed. It will help to improve your state of mind

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/covid-19-kano-halts-testing-despite-spread/&hl=en-NG

https://www.nairaland.com/5821099/70-medical-doctors-kano-absconded
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by bukkysam(f): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
Further explanation needed
chat us on Whatsapp check our signature
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Wickedfact: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The NCDC boss is wicked. Can't you imagine he knowingly and deliberately didn't send test kits to Kano Because they're majority Muslim and he is not. the guy is indirectly taking orders from lamdi kamu. To let Kano people die of Covid19 in masses

Those in Kano aren't dying of Coronavirus. According to official reports from Kano state government, they are dying from malaria and typhoid. Besides, those in Kano say these deaths are common in Kano at this time of the year. Besides, you said Coronavirus is fake.

So, Kano is not that bad.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by CreekCommando: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
That's good! We really need to know what's killing our people of Kano.

Yea! They are our people. We conquer together!
Nemesis! It kills mysteriously. Kano land is tainted with injustice to non-indigenes. You need atonement!!
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confusion break bone
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by OgbanjeProphet: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
CreekCommando:

Nemesis! It kills mysteriously. Kano land is tainted with injustice to non-indigenes. You need atonement!!
Yea we need atonement, we including you.

I am Anambra son for your information.

Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Kallantan: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
I think that any good news is especially bright now, and I really hope that soon we will get back to our normal life and everything will be fine. I wish health to each of you, take care of yourself...
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Scion120: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Commendable effort
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Kay25(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
collation centre has opened oya let the results start trooping in its thousands
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by baysol: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2020
obi4eze:
Thanks to incredible efforts of a joint Team from @NCDCgov @aminokanoth & our partners, the #COVID19 lab at AKTH is back up & testing has resumed.

A second lab at Bayero University Kano will be activated tomorrow

Not where we want to be yet but, will #keeppushing

https://twitter.com/Chikwe_I/status/1255101079022379009?s=19

Lagos and ogun must remain locked down Buhari is trying to create mayhem knowing that this can help is evil fulani agenda. Lagos state must continue the feeding program and Ogun must intensify agric production by indigenous youth. Only way forward as it is dangerous to let loose oc the virus among the people.as it will be uncontrollable if there is a resurg of this disease in the gateway to yoruba land. Hear me clearly now Buhari and his advisers are setting a trap for yoruba people. Simply because he said open up does not mean that is the correct decision from an unfettered northern president. Governor Sanwo olu please open your mind not Lagos state and take more scientific advise of your astute health commissioner not people with cow mentality. My two cents.
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Gbolarshow: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Good move .....mainwhile turn your data to gold mine...earn 5k and above dailly by partnering with a Nigeria news update website with a one time registration of 1500.

Ask me how? 08161656424
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by DATACUG00000(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by Enoch07: 9:30am On May 01, 2020
XullySwt:
Watch ur big mouth sir!
madame your beloved Kano is now second on d list, like i predicted
Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by XullySwt(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
Ohk, now u can pour water in d floor nd drink undecided
Enoch07:

Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by XullySwt(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
Ohk, now u can pour water on d floor nd drink undecided
Enoch07:

Re: COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano by BoniFreeman: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
obi4eze:
Thanks to incredible efforts of a joint Team from @NCDCgov @aminokanoth & our partners, the #COVID19 lab at AKTH is back up & testing has resumed.

A second lab at Bayero University Kano will be activated tomorrow

Not where we want to be yet but, will #keeppushing

https://twitter.com/Chikwe_I/status/1255101079022379009?s=19 baba pls how can i reach u ave been following your quotes on study in germany. i will like to make some enquiries. my email bonifreeman@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. / PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.