Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal (6410 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by AmeboBook: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you follow the Nollywood actress on Instagram, then you know she's extremely fierce when it comes to advertising her skin products. In fact, Moyo Lawal just disclosed in an Instagram post that she can't remember the last time she wore clothes or even underwear. This could be as a result of her always working out as well.

The Nigerian actress also usually uses her skin products such as soap on her body to show her followers how it works. As you can see from Moyo's photos, her skin is glowing and her body banging naturally (as she would love us to believe).

See the post below.

There were reactions as Moyo Lawal advertised her black soap.

fatiim_illary: "They Dey use injection and then come on ig say that it’s the soap cream this and that smh".

salamirotimi: "If i use the soap, will i be behaving like u?"

seven_friday_collection: "Hope say e go bleach reach p*ssy like this, we don't want no Yello looking skin and a black looking pussy. That's very wrong �"

stephenie.douglas.16: "My love for this your black soup eh�the glow it gives is outta this world �money yarb man...lemme comma rub my face on your lap na��"

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-cant-remember-the-last-time-i-wore-clothes-or-even-underwear-moyo-lawal/

Source: Amebo Book

1 Share

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by Nigeriawarlord(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Such a disgrace to womanhood!

#Disgusting!!!!!!!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by Enoch07: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hear u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by Akunwafor(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Last time she wore underwear would be precisely last month.

Anyhoo, I like her energy, would love to spend time with her.
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by yuswrld20(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
sha want to be trending on twitter in covid 19 period with black soap of 50k without no giveaway
una go explode ni

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by 2cul2care: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow is this how she looks without makeup, whalai makeup na scam

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by vanida6: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
She's already lost everybody knowns dat

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by annsrealms(f): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
shocked
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by solmus: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
when your body generate 100% of your income, you have to showcase it

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Akunwafor:
Last time she wore underwear would be precisely last month.

Anyhoo, I like her energy, would love to spend time with her.
eGungun lWKM
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
This girl wey use small thing escape dwarfism and albinism.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by bestabigaelever(f): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anything for ego
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by Tmb78(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
I guess this girl is seriously disturbed. She needs help ASAP!!
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by UncleSnr(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by sayso: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=AmeboBook post=88948114]If you follow the Nollywood actress on Instagram, then you know she's extremely fierce when it comes to advertising her skin products. In fact, Moyo Lawal just disclosed in an Instagram post that she can't remember the last time she wore clothes or even underwear. This could be as a result of her always working out as well.

The Nigerian actress also usually uses her skin products such as soap on her body to show her followers how it works. As you can see from Moyo's photos, her skin is glowing and her body banging naturally (as she would love us to believe).

See the post below.

There were reactions as Moyo Lawal advertised her black soap.

fatiim_illary: "They Dey use injection and then come on ig say that it’s the soap cream this and that smh".

salamirotimi: "If i use the soap, will i be behaving like u?"

seven_friday_collection: "Hope say e go bleach reach p*ssy like this, we don't want no Yello looking skin and a black looking pussy. Cow.
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by jayson87: 2:51am On Apr 29, 2020
This girl looks like an unequally shaped hoi pollio

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by irunoko(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2020
vanida6:
She's already lost everybody knowns dat
lost ?where? I don't understand this part? How's she lost?
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Sweet phuck.

(1) (Reply)

Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message / Pictures Of Pregnant Kate Middleton In Bikini In Italian Magazine (Chi) / EXTREMELY FUNNY Photos From The Miniskirts Demonstration In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.