Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Those Who Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Have Access To The Secrets Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Have Access To The Secrets Of Heaven (124 Views)

⚫Those Who Speak In Tongues and those who Believe In Jesus Can Never Go To Hell / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Have Access To The Secrets Of Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
"And He replied to them, To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given."
(Matthew 13:11 amp)

Abbah Father, we pray that your mercy and grace which *gives access for the understanding of the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven* may be released upon us *fresh and new every second we spend on this earth till eternity* through the *unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit within us* in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Those Who Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Have Access To The Secrets Of Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 3:40pm On May 01, 2020
"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)
Re: Those Who Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Have Access To The Secrets Of Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
Matthew 19:26 Amplified Bible (AMP)
"But Jesus looked at them and said, “With people [as far as it depends on them] it is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Looking at the weakness and limitations of human being as well as the tendency to get attached to possessions of this world; it might seem impossible to enter into the kingdom of Heaven but with sincerity and total submission to the Holy Spirit guidance, we shall be sustained without any wrinkle or spot for the day of God's Judgment.

Holy Spirit, we surrender to you completely and sincerely every tick of second we breathe in this earthly existence in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, April 29, 2020 / God's Mercies (13) / I Know Jesus Christ Crucified; My Redeemer Lives Forever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.