Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jogging With Hector - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Jogging With Hector (1152 Views)

Hector Is 3 Years Old Today / Dairy Of 3months Old GSD (hector) / My Pets Milo And Hector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jogging With Hector by alphamodel1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Of all the many things I love about this dog is it’s love for working out. Hector is not a caged or chained dog, only serves as a correctional facility for him, hence he enjoys the liberty of running around the large spacious compound. His love for going for walks started as early as 3 months old, this also gave him an opportunity to be well socialized for outings among humans and other dogs.
As an workout enthusiasts, I was very worried about taking him out for jogging because I fear it may make him look unhealthy(not chubby). So I tried to alternate days of jogging with him. As he grew older, Hector’s love for jogging becomes an everyday affair.
He will come to my window to wake me up by 5.30/6am. He greets me and runs off to his chain, getting his chain comes with so much excitement. Lots of jumping and wagging of tail meaning that today is another jogging day. This one year old dog jogs 5miles everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Jogging With Hector by 9jatriot(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let's talk about the first picture and assume Hector is not there. I am not saying you should tell me the name of the person that now remains but I am saying assuming I see her on the street, what do I call her if I want to greet her?

7 Likes

Re: Jogging With Hector by donigspain(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
5 miles everyday? shocked

Wow, that's about 8km. The human must be really trying.

1 Like

Re: Jogging With Hector by alphamodel1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
9jatriot:
Let's talk about the first picture and assume Hector is not there. I am not saying you should tell me the name of the person that now remains but I am saying assuming I see her on the street, what do I call her if I want to greet her?
Elizabeth

2 Likes

Re: Jogging With Hector by alphamodel1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
donigspain:

Yes bro. He doesn’t get tired.
Re: Jogging With Hector by Rabbitcartel: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
9jatriot:

No worry wen ur balls finally drop u go saby approach babes.. there's time for everything

2 Likes

Re: Jogging With Hector by jaasiel: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Let's talk about the second picture. Those empty bottles for this lockdown. Let's have the address so we can join you and thereafter go for jogging with the dog
Re: Jogging With Hector by 9jatriot(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Abeg help me use your balls collect her number as pa say my own neva drop
Rabbitcartel:

No worry wen ur balls finally drop u go saby approach babes.. there's time for everything

1 Like

Re: Jogging With Hector by Rabbitcartel: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
9jatriot:
Abeg help me use your balls collect her number as pa say my own neva drop

Na so egungun dey bé cross Road these days. Again There is time for everything,
Re: Jogging With Hector by Rabbitcartel: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
jaasiel:
Let's talk about the second picture. Those empty bottles for this lockdown. Let's have the address so we can join you and thereafter go for jogging with the dog

Lol u kno weda na bottles boys dey gather against those 1million children??
Re: Jogging With Hector by cybriz82(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
donigspain:

Is nothing new .almost all German sherpherd love doing that..they prefer outside than inside compound..
Re: Jogging With Hector by donigspain(m): 12:55am On May 01, 2020
cybriz82:

Is nothing new .almost all German sherpherd love doing that..they prefer outside than inside compound..
Emphasis is on the human!

8km daily is not easy for a human. I do 2.5km and I know as body dey do me. grin

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Puppies For Sale / Female Boerboel Mix Pitbull For Sale / I need a Great Dane puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.