Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide (99389 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by LordReed(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
hammer0:

WAT ABOUT SNOWDEN, HIS DEATH WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UNFORTUNATE SUICIDE.

THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH TO RUN TO WAS RUSSIA.

WEN U BECOME ENEMY OF STATE, IS WEN U LEARN THEIR EVIL PLAN.

U WILL LEARN THAT THING CALLED ANTICHRIST IS ALREADY HERE.

NO WHERE TO HIDE BUT U CAN RUN.

THIS IS Y THEY HATE RUSSIA, BECOS THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE STOPPING THE ANTICHRIST.

Is antichrist not part of your god's plan, why do you want to stop your god's plan?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by OvisFranko: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
We are in a war situation,not the conventional warfare of fighting a known enemy.Our enemy in this battle is the 'unseen COVID-19'.
Our health workers are in the frontline fighting this on going battle.They need an in-depth mental health training this period.They also need our support this period too.Just a check on you call to them and few words of encouragement will go a long way.
May her soul rest in peace.Though it is so sad that she couldn't hold on.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by blowjohn(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:

I'm a priest

Then don't talk mr priest
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:
The psychological utility of God is immense. However delusional the world try to play it. It is functional.

In the place of dispair and clearly so, faith in God projects hope.

It's was by faith that the patriarch obtain a good report.

Rest sister. You fought well.

Did they say she didn't believe in god?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nnatuu: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Same reason I’d never be a medical doctor...

Cos if someone dies in my hands, I’ll lose my mind forever!!

RIP Doc!

1 Like

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by PMPSolutions: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ghostrye:
Scary thing it that ppl in my dear country still think this virus is a joke

It is serious over there in US but a joke here in Nigeria!
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by ignis: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jashub:
Na wah o...this is the third time I'm seeing this sort since the pandemic started. May God help our medical soldiers

Amen
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by mysteryman2014: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na so this fine doctor kon die like this, na wa o. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by FatherBona: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
blowjohn:

Then don't talk mr priest
[/s]
Because its you that made life that's why you justifying suicide?!?
If you have nothing to say don't quote me again.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by blowjohn(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by blowjohn(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Because its you that made life that's why you justifying suicide?!?
If you have nothing to say don't quote me again.

Have u watched more than a hundred people die over a couple of weeks before ur eyes before?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Brunicekid(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is very Saddening!

I pray that God will console her Family, Friend, Colleagues and Loved ones in Jesus Name.

She is truly a Covid-19 hero!!!

1 Like

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Bekool(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
tarantino1:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/nyregion/new-york-city-doctor-suicide-coronavirus.html

I thought that Madagascar recently discovered the cure to this coronavirus pandemic why can't the US govt order en mass the products immediately to stop the on going mass deaths in the US?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by honeyB2018: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's very good and kind to be emphatic over an issue like this, but the end is, where will her spirit man be as we speak?
No matter the circumstances, no one has the right to take away the soul you never created
This is painful.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by avalontony(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
PSTD
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by FatherBona: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Have u watched more than a hundred people die over a couple of weeks before ur eyes before?
That's good reason to take your life and leave your family in pain and misery?!?
Told you already if you had nothing reasonable to say do not quote me again.
Your replies are dumb and senseless.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
This is seriously serious...... I swear
What kind of picture is this
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
So sad. RIP to her.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Adakintroy2: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
LordReed:

Did they say she didn't believe in god?

They don't need to say it.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by AdmissionGetEas: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mental issue may be part of the complications resulting from coronavirus recovery... This call for a special medical research.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sad.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
i feel pain that this gallant soldier on white had to go this way. i also feel sympathy for all of the health workers/doctors out there. imagine the psycological effect of watching your patients die in their numbers every day. while most of them are looking up to you as their last hope, u are literarily helpless yourself because the disease that they are dieing of has no vaccine with no hope in sight. its not easy

1 Like

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Coborona: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
tarantino1:

Yeah, it takes a toll on their mental health seeing their patients die like that. The number of people dying is probably too much to take for some of them.

Well, I feel for them

So the solution is for her also to die?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Uniquekriss(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukkysam:
ok

stop wasting your money on airtel at this period why not get yourself Glo cug
About the Closed User Group (CUG) matter, the unlimited can be done for #2,500 but the minimum quantity you can purchase is 100 pieces which is a carton. And the monthly subscription is 600. For big organization
The limited one is 2,000 and the monthly subscription is 500. 16hrs on each sim
If you have an existing Glo sim cards, we can migrate you.
If you have questions, check my signature.
does it include call, data and sms?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Jeffy1206(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
She can't be a hero undecided why kill ursef in battle?
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by RaptorX: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bekool:

I thought that Madagascar recently discovered the cure to this coronavirus pandemic why can't the US govt order en mass the products immediately to stop the on going mass deaths in the US?
And you really believe some herbal drink will cure viruses. The answer to that question is why the US have not order it ends mass.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:

They don't need to say it.

Meaning you didn't read the article. The dear lady was a Christian.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Missmossy(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aww this is so disheartening embarassed
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
All she had to do was to go home and stay home, i guess she didn't have anything to loose like her children, child or husband.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:
The psychological utility of God is immense. However delusional the world try to play it. It is functional.

In the place of dispair and clearly so, faith in God projects hope.

It's was by faith that the patriarch obtain a good report.

Rest sister. You fought well.

Absolute! bullshiit!!! if she had smoked some weed she would have been fine.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
The truth of the matter is that seeing fellow humans like us die like flies is something that is very painful most st especially when one cannot do anything to help. It is sad indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.