Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide (99717 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by yoursidenigga(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukkysam:
ok

stop wasting your money on airtel at this period why not get yourself Glo cug
About the Closed User Group (CUG) matter, the unlimited can be done for #2,500 but the minimum quantity you can purchase is 100 pieces which is a carton. And the monthly subscription is 600. For big organization
The limited one is 2,000 and the monthly subscription is 500. 16hrs on each sim
If you have an existing Glo sim cards, we can migrate you.
If you have questions, check my signature.

Can you do it for me and my babe? Help us.. We have existing glo sim cards. Abeg reply me
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Digmygold:

STFU! Liar! You lost loser.

Dumbo. You said you will go back to your groundnut hawking on Monday na. If dem born your papa well waka for highway. You reek of stupidity. slowpoke.

Olodo! I see you are still in severe pains... grin Chai!! Driver job no easy o... grin

I have NEVER been on lockdown, lazy bone!! My pass is from ONSA. Olodo, you can NEVER know the meaning of ONSA... grin
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by toprealman: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
abbey621:

You think this is Buhari with his dictatorship. Trump does not control America, each state has its own autonomy and then we have Congress ready to fight him at every turn. The Governor of New York is almost as powerful as Trump and the House leader almost put Trump out of office. Immigration is not the enemy, illegal immigration is and you don't leave one evil in order to concentrate on another. America's biggest problem is simple, the USA is just a glorified Nigeria. The USA does not produce the basic things needed by its citizens, in fact China is like mother America, they provide 90% of what is used in the USA. Overall nothing will change, Americans are too damn lazy to produce anything but beats, movies and slangs. You would think after all this, America would wise up but I can bet my last penny, these mofos wont even remember Corona by next year angry angry angry
What's my business with your Buhari
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Digmygold: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Avalancheman:

Olodo! I see you are still in severe pains... grin Chai!! Driver job no easy o... grin

I have NEVER been on lockdown, lazy bone!! My pass is from ONSA. Olodo, you can NEVER know the meaning of ONSA... grin

You can come online and claim to be Booohari when you infact are a saw dust brained chimp cheesy

You are hungry and will die hungry. Quit wailing on this platform. Today is Tuesday...Lockdown continues. Lol. Otondo brain.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Digmygold:

You can come online and claim to be Buhari when you infact are a retarded chimp cheesy

You are hungry and will die hungry. Quit wailing on this platform. Today is Tuesday...Lockdown continues. Lol. Otondo brain.

Ode! You must go back to driver job on May 4. The thing dey pain am wella... grin
I have been going out - anytime anywhere... tongue This is not about me.
Olodo, so you know what ONSA means
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by naijaman2225(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
BLAME IT ON THE KINDERGARTEN PRESIDENT WHO TAKES 'NO RESPONSIBILITY'
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Digmygold: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Avalancheman:

Ode! You must go back to driver job on May 4. The thing dey pain am wella... grin
I have been going out - anytime anywhere... tongue This is not about me.
Olodo, so you know what ONSA means

Am i your poo eating late retard randy father who couldnt even find a driver job?

Shut up. I told you lockdown would continue this week you boasted like say your stupid papa know Buhari.

On Monday Buhari extended it further. Now go find that lagoon i told you to jump into when the lockdown is extended on Monday and die there with your Covid 19 fish brain
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Digmygold:

Am i your poo eating late retard randy father who couldnt even find a driver job?

Shut up. I told you lockdown would continue this week you boasted like say your stupid papa know Buhari.

On Monday Buhari extended it further. Now go find that lagoon i told you to jump into when the lockdown is extended on Monday and die there with your Covid 19 fish brain

Chai! Your driver job must be so depressing and frustrating o. See paranoia!! Na by force to work

You and your sick family should remain at home nah. Resign now and let hunger destroy you and your sick family faster than your underlying sicknesses. Ode!!!

Again, I have been on lockdown... cool
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Digmygold: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Avalancheman:

Chai! Your driver job must be so depressing and frustrating o. See paranoia!! Na by force to work

You and your sick family should remain at home nah. Resign now and let hunger destroy you and your sick family faster than your underlying sicknesses. Ode!!!

Again, I have been on lockdown... cool

I am indoors yet my salary dey hit back to back. Hungry hustler. My family and i can NEVER go hungry. That is guranteed a 100%.. #2000 sef you no get. :Wife no dey. Konji don finish your shrunken tool.

.In the mind of dumbi Abalancheman the fish brain you have to show symptoms and have an underlying sickness to die of Covid19.

You sound so stupid. Meanwhile you feel healthy yet coro is all over your aged organs. Killing you softly. You will soon drop dead like a chicken. Chicken brained ancestor.

Coro kill and feed on your useless brain and those of your non existent retard relatives. Dumbo is what you are. Find that lagoon and die already. Fvcking loser.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Digmygold:

I am indoors yet my salary dey hit back to back. Hungry hustler. My famiky and i can NECER go hungry. That isguranteed a 100%.. #2000 sef you no get. :Dt Wife no dey. Konji don finish your shrunken tool.

.In the mind of dumbk Abalancheman the fish brain you have to show symptoms and have an underlying sickness to die of Covid19.

You sound so stupid. Meanwhile you feel healthy yet coro is all over your aged organs. Killing you softly. You will soon drop dead like a chicken. Chicken brained ancestor.

Coro kill and feed on your useless brain and those of your non existent retard relatives. Dumbo is what you are. Find that lagoon and die already. Fvcking loser.

I see you have resumed to the gutter like a typical piggiiddiiioooot... grin. Stop using me to ease your frustration, sore loser! grin

I am excited that life is going back to normal on May 4. Enough of seeing empty streets and locked shops whenever I am out... cool

Hey, how are you going to avoid the "deadly" Coronavirus that is bound to finish off you and your sick family when you resume your driver job on May 4 grin
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Digmygold: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Avalancheman:

I see you have resumed to the gutter like a typical piggiiddiiioooot... grin. Stop using me to ease your frustration, sore loser! grin

I am excited that life is going back to normal on May 4. Enough of seeing empty streets and locked shops whenever I am out... cool

Hey, how are you going to avoid the "deadly" Coronavirus that is bound to finish off you and your sick family when you resume your driver job on May 4 grin

Na you, your children and grand children coro go
locate and kill not us.

Dumbo when did you start mentioning May4? You wanted to force Buhari to loft it because your groundnut don spoil finish. You are wrecked. Go and die in that lagoon.

You were very vehement about it ending this past Sunday and even claimed lockdown had been unofficially lifted already. cheesy Hungry and desperate Sicko! Your hunger existed even before Covid19 and will continue after ending only in your grave with your poverty DNA.

. If den born your hoe mama well go to.the highway na. wink

Ogun kill you. Oya hungry bingo start barking . again. Coro finish you and your wrecked business. Bark on bingo the loser. Bark.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

locate and kill not us.

Dumbo when did you start mentioning May4? You wanted to force Buhari to loft it because your groundnut don spoil finish. You are wrecked. Go and die in that lagoon.

You were very vehement about it ending this past Sunday and even claimed lockdown had been unofficially lifted already. cheesy Hungry and desperate Sicko! Your hunger existed even before Covid19 and will continue after ending only in your grave with your poverty DNA.

Ogun kill you. Oya hungry bingo start barking . again. Coro finish you and your wrecked business. Bark on bingo the loser. Bark.
[/s]

Grunt on, piggiiiddiiooott! grin

You are going to resume your driver job on May 4

You are going to catch the "deadly" Coronavirus shortly after... grin

You are going to infect you and your sick family... grin

Then all of you will kpai!!... grin
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by AnanseK(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Shell shock
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Digmygold: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Grunt on, piggiiiddiiooott! grin

You are going to resume your driver job on May 4

You are going to catch the "deadly" Coronavirus shortly after... grin

You are going to infect you and your sick family... grin

Then all of you will kpai!!... grin

Just like you predicted lockdown being lifted on Sunday by force by yeah? cheesy

Your predictions always blast back in your broke face and this too will as all of the above is the fate of you and your useless children and grandchildren.

Go and jump im that lagoon but before then keep.up with your Woof! Woof! Dumbo loser bingo. Bark out the remaining strength left in your hungry dead organs. Otondo. Oya keep on barking. .Thats why you are alive. Rabies infested Covid19 positive local bred dog

Now bark on and do so till you die of frustration and hunger that killed your hoe mother. grin
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

Just like you predicted lockdown being lifted on Sunday by force by yeah? cheesy

Your predictions always blast back in your broke face and this too will as all of the above is the fate of you and your useless children and grandchildren.

Go and jump im that lagoon but before then keep.up with your Woof! Woof! Dumbo loser bingo. Bark out the remaining strength left in your hungry dead organs. Otondo. Oya keep on barking. .Thats why you are alive. Rabies infested Covid19 positive local bred dog

Now bark on and do so till you die of frustration and hunger that killed your hoe mother. grin
[/s]

Nice try. Keep grunting piggiiddioooot! grin

Which of the following is not true That you will be resuming your driver work on May 4 or that you will eventually contact the "deadly" Coronavirus you so much dread or that you will eventually infect you and your sick family or that all of you will eventually kpai grin
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Avalancheman: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

[/s]

Must you copy me every time It's not easy to strike through if you don't use a PC. Lowlife lazy cowardly bone! grin
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 29, 2020
This is too sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2020
So sad...Rip
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by DATACUG00000(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Aeman(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
The white are very very broken
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by liquidfaya: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Digmygold:

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by liquidfaya: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Digmygold:

locate and kill not us.

Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
socialmediaman:
Saw the news this morning, Sad!

Rest In Peace! You are a true hero!

We should honor the works of our healthcare professionals who are on the frontlines of this fight. In fact we should celebrate the profession more.

All the constituency development allowances for the National Assembly members, all security votes to governors, all huge and irrelevant allowances for the president and staffers, all budget padding and all thieving and corruption from the government should be stopped and dedicated to educational, medical and engineering research in Nigeria
Big Boy ... U just passed a law on Social media grin

Those thieves ain't here ....
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nostradamus1: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
I finally did my research and I have seen that international passport is compulsory. So how are you doing the prep bro . I just emailed you back

Cc taratino1
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by tarantino1: 2:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Nostradamus1:
I finally did my research and I have seen that international passport is compulsory. So how are you doing the prep bro . I just emailed you back

Cc taratino1
Thanks man
I will check my email.

I didn't see the mention earlier Cos you spelt my moniker wrong.

Well the prep is just fine.
Will email you later today
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by tarantino1: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nostradamus1:

Cc taratino1

What's going on, man

Replied ur email ages ago
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nostradamus1: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
tarantino1:

What's going on, man
i have replied you
Re: Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide by Nostradamus1: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
tarantino1:

What's going on, man
i have replied you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.